Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was a little peeved that Nancy cut off LP just as he started talking about a hotel he thinks Casey may have been at on the night of June 26th.

Get used to people being cut off! Its Nancy Grace! :)

She knows she is with someone: that could be a reference to heaven.
She is near: in spirit

She's making amorphous statements that can be interpreted any number of ways.

Get used to people being cut off! Its Nancy Grace! :)
Oh, I know - she does it all the time, although she does seem to be getting better at stopping before they go to one of their many hard breaks.

But it is annoying when she doesn't pick up on what someone says because she's already formulating her next thought and isn't listening as closely as the viewers are.

Hopefully she'll get LP to expound on his hotel theory when he's on next (tonight, more than likely).

I'm thinking it was TR (the rookie cop) and not TL. I think she wanted to speak to her policeman friend/x-lover and not her boyfriend. TR might have been able to help her while behind bars (in her mind).

But when asked why she wants to speak to Tony she replies because he is my BF..

But when asked why she wants to speak to Tony she replies because he is my BF..

And I realized after reading about Casey's activities that "boy friend" means something different to her than it does to me.

I slept with you once? Congrats! You're my "boyfriend"!

I'll leave it to you to guess which one of us that is!

I was fascinated by last nights show, and I admit I have watched very few. LP is data dumping, I assume with the blessing of LE. I think he is trying to draw a line between his theory of an accomplice and Casey's brother Lee-did anyone else get this impression?

Was it RD who was discussing one particular alligator infested swamp or lake? I did not catch the name of it, but I started to think about this aspect when I was thinking about Casey's statements during her interviews.

Knowing how Casey speaks, and her repetition of how she knows Caylee is with someone, but she doesn't know exactly where-what if she did dump her remains in one of these lakes populated by alligators? We have read on these threads that alligators do not consume dead things-but did Casey know that?? And perhaps this is why she can confidently state over and over that she knows Caylee is with "someone."

Just a thought.

Was it Lake Jessup? (not sure about the spelling)

Leonard P. said on Nancy Grace that somebody had to have helped Casey put Caylee into the dumpster. That at least tells me that he has some kind of proof that Caylee was in that dumpster beside where Casey's car was left. Maybe we will hear of DNA evidence being discovered in the dumpster today? Did they search the dump? Will the body searchers come back to search there?

I think that DNA in the trunk and DNA in the dumpster both from Caylee will be all they need to prove murder without a body!

Was it Lake Jessup? (not sure about the spelling)

Yes it was Lake Jessup that was mentioned, it's infested with gators! The old timers say you can walk across their backs to the other side of the lake. It is one of the worse gator lakes I have ever seen in FL besides Lake Okeechobee.

I was a little peeved that Nancy cut off LP just as he started talking about a hotel he thinks Casey may have been at on the night of June 26th.

I agree. It was, imo, the mini-bombshell of the night, and not only did NG cut him off, she totally glossed over this important hotel detail. Instead, we had to listen to endless audio of the interrogation and endless phone calls from people who are still talking about the twins while being so totally clueless about the case. Whew! This is the second time NG cut LP off on a mini-bombshell. Granted, maybe she is taking what he says with a grain of salt these days, but, I don't know, I was a bit disappointed in last nights NG show.

Well, I'll be- Lake Jessup is less than 8 miles from Oviedo. Huh.

why would she state the whole name JMH wouldn't you just say first name last name?

why would she state the whole name JMH wouldn't you just say first name last name?

Remember the psych stating that pathological liars go into too much detail? Just listening to her trying to finesse the phone numbers was enough-I am sure she started to lose track of what she was saying because she started using the same time frames (2-3 months ago) and excuses for not having anyone's phone number...(numbers change...)

But, I still can't figure out how LA had TL's phone number! I know people have assumed that they probably knew each other from the club and maybe that's why he had it, but he admits not having seen or known where his sister was for weeks. So why would Casey know that her brother had Tony's #? LA at first (on the video call) denied having it...then Casey insisted that he did...and she was right. TL never mentioned knowing the brother, but I wonder what exactly their connection is.

Good question RR!! Maybe someone has already asked this but, did LA have TL's # all along or did KC give the # to LA sometime AFTER CA picked her up from TL's place?

If LA did have TL's #, did he ever try to contact him during the time that KC and Caylee were "missing" to see if he had seen them? Was it normal for KC to take off for weeks at a time? No one in the family thought this was odd? :confused: Umm, oh, yeah, we're talking about the Anthony family here....ok, dumb question....

LE would have ALL of the family's phone records by now - ??? Yes???

IMO

Good question RR!! Maybe someone has already asked this but, did LA have TL's # all along or did KC give the # to LA sometime AFTER CA picked her up from TL's place?

If LA did have TL's #, did he ever try to contact him during the time that KC and Caylee were "missing" to see if he had seen them?
Didn't Tony say in his police interview that Lee called him the same night that Cindy showed up to drag Casey home?

When Casey "huge waste" called home the following night looking for Tony's phone number, she knew that Lee had it in his phone.

I don't know if anyone else is like me and doesn't get NG but if you need the transcript....

Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice

Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight. Police desperately searching for a beautiful little 3-year-old Florida girl, Caylee, after her grandparents report her missing, little Caylee now not seen for 13 long weeks, last seen with her mother. So why didn`t Mommy call police?
Headlines tonight. Mom, Casey, walks free out of jail after a third arrest. And a stunning theory emerges. Did mom, Casey Anthony, a person of interest in Caylee`s disappearance, have an accomplice? Sources say yes.

And tonight, more bombshell audiotapes released of mom, Casey`s, interrogation by police just after little Caylee reported missing -- lie after lie, her refusal to cooperate, even laughing at times, offering no clues to her own little girl`s whereabouts. We hear her lies about the nanny, about the cell phone, about her so-called search for Caylee.

And tonight: Did mom, Casey, have romances with more than two cops? How will that compromise the case? The investigation leads detectives out of state, this as grandmother, Cindy Anthony, goes on Spanish TV, insisting Caylee is alive and likely in Texas, Puerto Rico or in Mexico. Tonight, where is Caylee?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Shocking developments in the case of missing 3- year-old Florida toddler Caylee Anthony. A bounty hunter who initially helped get tot mom, Casey Anthony, out of jail says he has a theory that Casey Anthony needed help in disposing of her daughter`s body. Leonard Padilla believes that Casey Anthony had an accomplice and needed someone to confide in and help her. Anthony remains free on bond as police continue to release more evidence, including the audio of two interviews between police and Casey Anthony stretching over 90 minutes.

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Everything you`ve told us is a lie. You`re looking me in the eyes. You`re looking at -- everything you`ve told us is a lie, every single thing. And you can`t...

CASEY ANTHONY, MOTHER OF MISSING TODDLER: Not everything.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes. And you can`t keep sitting here and telling us the same thing and getting constantly -- over and over and over again, we`re disproving everything that you`re telling us. You`re telling us that you lied to us. You`re telling us you`re giving us misinformation. Everything you`re telling us. OK? This needs to end.

CASEY ANTHONY: The truthful thing...

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This needs to end.

CASEY ANTHONY: ... is I have not seen my daughter. The last time that I saw her was on the 9th of June.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And what happened to Caylee?

CASEY ANTHONY: I don`t know.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Sure, you do. You need...

CASEY ANTHONY: I don`t know!

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Listen, something happened to Caylee. We`re not going to discuss where the last time you saw her -- I`m guessing something bad happened to her some time ago, and you haven`t seen her. So that part is true, if you say you haven`t seen her, because she`s somewhere else right now.

CASEY ANTHONY: She`s with someone else.

(END AUDIO CLIP)

GRACE: That`s right. We are taking it apart, line by line. Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us tonight. The desperate search for a beautiful 3-year-old Florida girl, Caylee.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: More new details emerge in the case of missing 3- year-old Caylee Anthony. Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who had previously assisted in getting Casey Anthony out of jail, now has a new theory and believes that an accomplice was possibly helping tot mom, Casey Anthony. Padilla says that it is his belief that Anthony need someone to confide in and tell what really happened and that this person someone helped Anthony cover up what happened to little Caylee Marie.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We need to stop this lie. Your mother has called me countless times today, OK? And that`s why my phone keeps going off -- countless times because your mother knows. Your father knows. Everyone around you knows that you have lied completely and absolutely from the get- go. Everyone knows. Why you`re not coming out with it and why you`re not telling us the truth, no one has an answer to. The only person that has an answer to that is you. And this is what we`re trying to implore upon you. You need to tell us the truth about what happened to Caylee. It`s not that she`s with someone and you didn`t call...

CASEY ANTHONY: It`s the truth.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: That`s not the truth.

CASEY ANTHONY: It is the truth.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: That`s not the truth. You need to tell...

snip...
www.cnn.com

From the same transcript:
PADILLA: Well, that she`s constantly on the phone, constantly, constantly, constantly. The night of the 15th, when we believe she had a big blow-up with the family because her mom had come back from the Father`s Day and she`d found out that she stole money from the grandparents -- I believe at that time is when she left the house, not the following day on the 16th. And that is because the phone calls and the pattern of phone calls is such that it doesn`t seem like she was making them out of the house, although the towers that cover the house would also cover a hotel where she might have been spotted.

GRACE: Well, if she were in the house, she wouldn`t be talking to her mother on the cell phone, anyway.

What hotel?

Are there any posts found online other than the following for the 15th?

June 14
Casey posts to Tony hes still her fav. June 14 8pm.

June 15 Where is Lee on Fathers Day?
Casey posts a simple yeah yea to Tony at 8am.

Didn't Tony say in his police interview that Lee called him the same night that Cindy showed up to drag Casey home?

When Casey "huge waste" called home the following night looking for Tony's phone number, she knew that Lee had it in his phone.
But why? And when he said he didn't, Casey said "YES YOU DO" like there would be a reason he did and to stop messing with her. So why?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back