Nancy Grace - 9/19/08 - Friday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
well now we no why the cell phone battery dies in about a half hour cause she made a call every minute.

You don't have a desk, you don't have a phone, you don't have a job in years.

How come the interrogators didn't call her out on all these lies about the phones being work phones when she didn't even work and all this baloney are sim cards. Why didn't they call her out on each lie and ask for an explanation and the truth??? All they would say is that she lied but then they let it go. I wouldn't have. I would have interrogated her to the nth degree.

I don't think KC knows who Caylee's father is. I think she was telling this guy MH that she had something to tell him because she was trying to enlist his help to come to california. I think that she was going to out there and not come back.
Taking Caylee to CA would keep her away from Cindy and punish Cindy which I DO think Casey wanted to do

I did not see that Boston, my focus is here and just listening

When she was talking about her phone, desk office and job. Didn't she already admit to the police that she lied that about that? Wasn't that right before the interview she told them that?

She's just unbelievable.

I don't think KC knows who Caylee's father is. I think she was telling this guy MH that she had something to tell him because she was trying to enlist his help to come to california. I think that she was going to out there and not come back.

I think if KC knew, she would have asked for child support, as she would certainly have been entitled to it.

And I agree that she may have been thinking about going to Calif to get away and not come back.

That could be it too -

Either she wanted to use him for a "way out of town"

or He had something to do with Caylee

Is like I thought, it is the speedy trial thing...

How can you talk and text at the same time? I didn't even know that could be done..news to me.

On a blackjack that would make sense. I do it all the time on my blackberry. They have similar capabilities. But on a regular phone you would just put the phone on speaker phone and you can send and receive text messages at the same time.

How come the interrogators didn't call her out on all these lies about the phones being work phones when she didn't even work and all this baloney are sim cards. Why didn't they call her out on each lie and ask for an explanation and the truth??? All they would say is that she lied but then they let it go. I wouldn't have. I would have interrogated her to the nth degree.

I think they were trying to see what she'd say and where she was going to take things so she would dig a deep hole.

Thanks so much for access to the audio of the Nancy Grace show. That's great!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny
Back