Nancy Grace - 9/19/08 - Friday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know what is gonna be really messed up is in the end if they convict her of murder and during the charging of her Baez says I have a guest witness and in Walks Caylee with her new Family because all along CA gave her up for adoption...

I've also thought that Casey found another family for Caylee to live - but I have thought she would have sold Caylee to another family so I'm not sure it would still be considered adoption.
Still would be pathetic if all A's & JB knew Caylee was with another family and the whole world has been searching for 13 weeks for answers...

See this is where is makes sense but then again it doesnt. Because if she was gonna hit the high road. Why didnt she just clean put Amys account and take off to California in Amys Car. She could have been long gone with Amys money and Car before Amy returned from Puerto Rico.

Good point. I think she just got sidetracked with Tony, covering with Cindy and probably just had a hard time leaving Orlando, it was her home after all.

You know what is gonna be really messed up is in the end if they convict her of murder and during the charging of her Baez says I have a guest witness and in Walks Caylee with her new Family because all along CA gave her up for adoption...

I wouldn't be happier if that actually happened. I would so LOVE to be wrong about my feelings of this case.

On a side note I can't see Baez still being her attorney when this goes to trial..she's going to need bigger guns IMO.

She would have gotten big bucks for selling Caylee, but by all accounts she was broke. She dropped Amy off at the airport on July 8th at 4:30ish pm, and by 6:30 she was writing a check at Target.

She must have thought it was Christmas when she started rooting around in the glove compartment (and how weird was that?) only to find Amy's checkbook.

Good point. I think she just got sidetracked with Tony, covering with Cindy and probably just had a hard time leaving Orlando, it was her home after all.

I also think that if she left with Amy's car she would then have to worry about grand theft auto charges. I think she was trying to get MH to pay for a ticket. Its interesting that her mom found her on the 15th and that is also the day marines get paid. Besides, Cindy really couldn't do anything if KC decided to move to California with Caylee.

I wonder why KC didn't try harder to stall Cindy out that day? She could have tried to leave after she got home. Or she could have tried to stay at Tony's that day.

Does Mike H live on or off base?
Can someone just move in with a soldier?
No red tape?

If he lives off base anybody can move in with him. If he lives on base in a barracks, it would be impossible. If he lives in housing, it's hard to say. Technically, no, she couldn't move in for longer than 2 weeks, unless he married her. But guys have their girlfriends move into housing all the time anyway.

My theory is that she planned to go to California and convince him that she was leaving Caylee with her family, while she convinced her family that she had taken Caylee with her to parts unknown. So the thing she had to tell him was that she was giving up custody. She probably thought that Twenty-Nine Palms was so far away and isolated, that no one would ever track her down. Remember how Scott Peterson didn't think Amber would hear that his wife was missing?

Wonder if Casey had any conception of what Twenty-Nine Palms is like? Did she just think, "California! It will be beautiful!" Here's a pic:
TwentyninePalms1.jpg

I lived for 13 years just a couple hundred miles from there, it is all an ugly barren desert, not a thing to do....

If he lives off base anybody can move in with him. If he lives on base in a barracks, it would be impossible.

As a woman who grew up as a high school teen near Camp Lejuene, NC I have to respectfully disagree. This could be done. Just not legally. And not for an overly long period of time. Don't ask me how I know, lets just say that some of my youth was misspent. lol

If he lives off base anybody can move in with him. If he lives on base in a barracks, it would be impossible.

As a woman who grew up as a high school teen near Camp Lejuene, NC I have to respectfully disagree. This could be done. Just not legally. And not for an overly long period of time. Don't ask me how I know, lets just say that some of my youth was misspent. lol

;) Gotcha. Now that I think about it, I've also spent a night in a barracks room.
But I think Casey may have been planning to move in, and that would not work.

;) Gotcha. Now that I think about it, I've also spent a night in a barracks room.
But I think Casey may have been planning to move in, and that would not work.

They could have gotten away with it maybe 30 days. Some time would also need to be spent in hotel rooms. Here IIRC it was Thursday nights they did field day, which is when they would clean the rooms. But if he didn't have a roommate this could have worked. A least until KC could have had a couple of weekends to rip a couple of people off so they could get an apartment. lol

My son and his family were stationed at Camp Le Jeune for several years. We enjoyed visiting. He was Navy and assigned to Marines. He retired 3 years ago and we finally got him out here near us last year.

Thank you service people for all you do for us....

According to Google, it's about 3 hrs. from Twentynine Palms to Tijuana. It looks like Twentynine Palms is way out in the middle of nowhere way 2 hrs. east of L.A. :eek:

There are other border towns on the East side of Mexico, like Mexicali. You'd probably head directly there through El Centro. Twentynine Palms is close to Palm Springs. I wouldn't consider it L.A., it's not even near Riverside.

Yeah, but once she escaped Florida and arrived in CA, how long do you think she would've stayed with MH? Once she saw 29 Palms, which is literally in the middle of nowhere, it would be bye bye, KC.

Yeah, but once she escaped Florida and arrived in CA, how long do you think she would've stayed with MH? Once she saw 29 Palms, which is literally in the middle of nowhere, it would be bye bye, KC.

Agreed, by-the-way (and this is a pssssttt...) Back in the days when I was single, it was possible to sneak a female into an Air Force base dorm room for a one-night stand...

I took it to mean that Lee said Cindy got upset, not Casey.
So did I (think it was Cindy), but it was stated again that it was Casey. Why would Lee be reporting on his mom? (I asked myself). It was the whole blood pressure thing and thinking about calling 911 that threw me. Still not 100% sure, but figure LE would be wanting to hear about Casey not CA at this point. Though, the response attributed to Casey sure did sound like it could have come out of CA's mouth!

I also think that if she left with Amy's car she would then have to worry about grand theft auto charges. I think she was trying to get MH to pay for a ticket. Its interesting that her mom found her on the 15th and that is also the day marines get paid. Besides, Cindy really couldn't do anything if KC decided to move to California with Caylee.

I wonder why KC didn't try harder to stall Cindy out that day? She could have tried to leave after she got home. Or she could have tried to stay at Tony's that day.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression these texts were happening in the latter part of June. It was stated on NG that MH was the last person Casey spoke with on the night before the car was sighted at Amscot (which makes it the 26th). She had plenty of time to leave then. Without money, though, I don't think she would/could. I imagine that MH wasn't offering her any...and hopefully not falling for her bs.

I've also thought that Casey found another family for Caylee to live - but I have thought she would have sold Caylee to another family so I'm not sure it would still be considered adoption.
Still would be pathetic if all A's & JB knew Caylee was with another family and the whole world has been searching for 13 weeks for answers...

When this goes to trial for more than neglect, there will be hard evidence proving Caylee is not with us.

I think they already have it. They are just not under obligation to make it available to Baez until more serious charges.

We've only heard strategic leaks. The really damaging information will come out at the trial.

IMO

NG & LP have copies of the phone records. I know they cannot be obtained through public records but can NG give a copy to an admin on here for posting? (Or did I miss somewhere on the site that the phone records have already been posted?)

LOL........Why would they want too ??? These phone records (that read like a book) can be the nightly "bombshells" for many more shows.......& let's face it LP has already admitted he loves the publicity.

My thoughts too......yep, & CA is the perfect place to 'loose' oneself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny
Back