Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, it's true. But imagine their frustration, on top of their fears for their granddaughter. I'm sure if they knew where to look they would go there themselves. All they know is the people indicated by Casey, the description she gave the police of this woman, and the tips that come in. I can understand that any parent would be frustrated when the police said straight out on the first day of the investigation, in the recorded conversation with Casey, that due to the inconsistencies/incoherence of her story, they believed that she was lying and that all they wanted was for her to come clean and tell them what awful thing had actually happened, no matter what it was. They were basically saying, right from that first day, we believe that Caylee is dead and not kidnapped and you need to come clean. We won't listen to your version anymore. That's got to be so frustrating for the grandparents, maybe they believe Caylee really was left with some woman by this description, even though Casey can't give a clear or coherent account or more details.

Seagull,
With all due respect, Cindy Anthony stated earlier today that she had a "credible tip" that Caylee was seen in Texas (can't remember the name of the town). From what I have read, Cindy passed this "credible" information on to TM from TES. What transpired from there, I cannot say, but evidently it was enough to push TM to his breaking point since he was hinting at leaving Florida to help other families that truly needed his help.
If LE was saying from "day one" that Casey needed to come clean, I respect their opinion. It is THEIR job to "read" people and know when they are lying. Casey took them on a wild goose chase from apartment to Universal and beyond. Why would they believe the nanny story?

Oh yeah I agree with you..I was yelling at my Tv...and I usually only talk to it ....I believe that Cindy is so good at diversion that its no wonder where Casey first learned it.

The apple does'i fall far from the tree.

I know I am wayyy behind you guys posting...so please forgive me posting off of older posts!

After seeing Cindy and the protesters, (the 1st upset almost crying lady)..I see a definite need for control in Anthonyworld.

Cindy just keeps up her verbal barrage and uses words like "sweetie, honey" to disarm her intended subject.

I rewatched the first tape of the protester...Cindy scared the crap out of me in that one..."just come inside sweetie...your blood pressure is high, I'm a nurse...listen to MEEEE." scary scary.

Casey is so much her mother IMO. Her demeanor and verbal style are almost identical. Just keep talking, project your self and keep on hammering...til you wear out your opponent.

I don't think anyone in that family is in "denial." I think they are all about controlling everything and everyone around them. Too bad they could not get their daughter under control.

I know, it's true. But imagine their frustration, on top of their fears for their granddaughter. I'm sure if they knew where to look they would go there themselves. All they know is the people indicated by Casey, the description she gave the police of this woman, and the tips that come in. I can understand that any parent would be frustrated when the police said straight out on the first day of the investigation, in the recorded conversation with Casey, that due to the inconsistencies/incoherence of her story, they believed that she was lying and that all they wanted was for her to come clean and tell them what awful thing had actually happened, no matter what it was. They were basically saying, right from that first day, we believe that Caylee is dead and not kidnapped and you need to come clean. We won't listen to your version anymore. That's got to be so frustrating for the grandparents, maybe they believe Caylee really was left with some woman by this description, even though Casey can't give a clear or coherent account or more details.

You know, all due respect, but that is not at all a very accurate of what has really happened. Any frustration they have should be directed only one way -- to Casey. The rest of all of that is spin and inuendo -- not based on proven facts.

I wish the FBI and OCSD would just lay it on the line tomorrow with the forensic evidence they have and VERIFY it to the family ON TELEVISION. They could then send them a video of exactly what was said....along with a transcript, a copy of the evidence report, and whatever else they need to understand this so they cannot continue this charade any longer!

For the most part I do, as well.

On the other hand, them NOT doing that and letting Cindy rant about how they're not looking, Caylee's not dead, etc. is causing her to go out there and continue to spout her nonsense and telling statements like the one tonight about what she knew in June are coming out and they may be hoping she'll land herself in some hot water.

I read on another board about how meticulous the "garbage truck" guys are. Everything is documented, right down to what truck dropped stuff from what road into which area of the landfill. Encouraging.

Wow! If they are anything like the trash guys that pick up my stuff over here in the Central Florida coastal area, they do good just to empty the trashcan all the way. That just sounds too good to be true...

Seagull,
With all due respect, Cindy Anthony stated earlier today that she had a "credible tip" that Caylee was seen in Texas (can't remember the name of the town). From what I have read, Cindy passed this "credible" information on to TM from TES. What transpired from there, I cannot say, but evidently it was enough to push TM to his breaking point since he was hinting at leaving Florida to help other families that truly needed his help.
If LE was saying from "day one" that Casey needed to come clean, I respect their opinion. It is THEIR job to "read" people and know when they are lying. Casey took them on a wild goose chase from apartment to Universal and beyond. Why would they believe the nanny story?

Reading between the lines folks, Cindy is trying to stop the search!!!!

Yep.

You know how those club kids are..... kidnapping friends' kids because they long to be parents. :rolleyes:

In the beginning of the case, I thought she might have let the friends take Caylee to PR, or perhaps had one of them hide Caylee for some reason. Then also the ZG who had a Puerto Rican background. So I was always thinking PR. I wonder if anyone in the investigation got to take a nice trip to Puerto Rico.

i've never heard this brought up before, but doesnt mean it wasnt, so i will ask, does anyone remeber during the interview of casey at the universal she said the reason why she didnt call police because she watched tv shows were ppl were in danger if they told the police so to me no one told her if she called the le and got them involved anyone would get hurt she just seen it on tv shows before....if i read that wrong please correct me....

Nope...you are correct...she saw it on a TV show. Seems Cindy forgets those little nuggets spewed from her lying daughters mouth. Or, just ignores them. Just like she's ignoring the possibility that her grand-daughter is lying out in the woods or water or dump. And she could care less. Casey is her only concern.

If you stay up late enough it just may repeat again. Check your tv guide. Patti G. is downloading it.
it comes on again at 1am(est) and again at 3am(est) on the same CNN channel--FYI!!

****OOPS--i meant to quote Cagney!!!

Ha! I just had to log back in to say I'm sorry about the toilet training comment. I obviously have no children. lol.

Oh, and hi Cindy! Hi George! spit.
Ok...now that I had my laugh of the night it's time to say goodnight. I pray that LE puts an end to this by coming through with the charges. You can't go around saying that there's evidence of a dead body and not pursue the most likely person involved. It's time. But, that's JMO.
Good night, dear Caylee. Sweet dreams, princess!

I have one question - where the heck is their spokesman????????????

I know I am wayyy behind you guys posting...so please forgive me posting off of older posts!

After seeing Cindy and the protesters, (the 1st upset almost crying lady)..I see a definite need for control in Anthonyworld.

Cindy just keeps up her verbal barrage and uses words like "sweetie, honey" to disarm her intended subject.

I rewatched the first tape of the protester...Cindy scared the crap out of me in that one..."just come inside sweetie...your blood pressure is high, I'm a nurse...listen to MEEEE." scary scary.

Casey is so much her mother IMO. Her demeanor and verbal style are almost identical. Just keep talking, project your self and keep on hammering...til you wear out your opponent.

I don't think anyone in that family is in "denial." I think they are all about controlling everything and everyone around them. Too bad they could not get their daughter under control.
Casey does the Cindy speak too....remember the phone call from jail when she spoke to her friend that was crying "if anything happened to Caylee..." and she was like oh sweetie this and that?
She is very much Cindy's mini me.

talk about friends longing to be parents....that was a bit strange about the one peer of Casey's who said she had asked Casey about adopting Caylee (someone Casey's own age). Odd. She sounded nice though in the reports.

In the beginning of the case, I thought she might have let the friends take Caylee to PR, or perhaps had one of them hide Caylee for some reason. Then also the ZG who had a Puerto Rican background. So I was always thinking PR. I wonder if anyone in the investigation got to take a nice trip to Puerto Rico.

Quick, I think you need to call Cindy's tip line. This is exactly the type of credidble lead she was speaking of on NG tonite.

I think the law in the state where the call is received applies. In this case, Florida's two-party notification requirement controls-- meaning, this call likely recorded unlawfully.

I admit to not looking it up :bang: but in many states it's only required that one person is aware of the recording...IE the recorder. You need not tell the other party that they are being recorded.

I contacted myspace girl ---she's coming here to read-- Be kind..she's sweet and her heart is in right place.

Thanks Anniegirl! I was trying to finish the thread before I said that I sent her a message through MySpace too - linked to this thread. I did copy and paste the FCC information about recording conversations into my message to her. Hopefully, she will read post #200 also about recording FL conversations (I believe). I would hate for her to get into any legal problems for doing this.

She is a sweet girl and I agree her heart is in the right place. All she wants is what we want -- and that is for Caylee to be found!

This is in no way Tim's fault. I did sincerely feel bad for him tonight. Breaks my heart to think that he is only trying to find Caylee in the most logical places to look because LE (his words) gave him directives on where to search due to the phone calls. LE knows the search is for recovery only here.

This is why Cindy is upset. She doesn't want them to find Caylee, imo. She knows this is a strong possibility now and she is flipping out about it. She will try to say or do ANYTHING to get TM to stop. I can't imagine what he has had to deal with in the past few days, but in particular today.

TM and TES: DO NOT GIVE UP THE SEARCH TO HELP LE AND FIND CAYLEE!!!

You have got that exactly right, IMO, SS! I felt so sorry for Tim. It was obvious to me that he was trying to be delicate about saying the family would not lift a finger to help direct his searches without actually coming out and using those exact words.

My take was that he wanted it to be known (and I think wanted the family to know he was telling the world they weren't helping, possibly in an effort to shame them into giving up some info). At the same time, I think he didn't want to go too far with it and lose whatever minuscule chance there might be that the family would fork over even one little iota of helpful info. So, having told Nancy ahead of time how disgusted he was with them, he let her do the dirty work, which I'm *sure* she didn't mind a bit. ;)

Cindy doesn't want Caylee found if she's dead for the same reason Casey didn't accept that limited use immunity and tell where her daughter is: If they find her dead body, it's going to yield all sorts of evidence to further incriminate Casey. I have felt from very early on -- within days, really -- that the family wants Caylee back only if she can be brought back alive, and the reason for that is crystal clear.

Grrrrrr. :(

The thing that's weird to me is that as of July 4th weekend, Casey and Caylee had been out of the house for a few weeks, and supposedly Cindy had been asking to talk to Caylee all along with Casey giving excuses of why she couldn't come to the phone. As of this date, based on what we have heard, Cindy was starting to get suspicious of where Casey actually was and there had been fighting in the house before they left. Why would they be working on Caylee's play house in the backyard as if all is "peachy keen" instead of trying to figure out what the heck was going on with their daughter and granddaughter. That makes no sense to me!!

Because they believe any line of BS that Casey threw their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BDunnam