Nancy Grace 9-2-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most unbelievable thing i have ever heard in my life!!! Cindy has the exact personality her daughter has, layering lie after lie. Did anyone else hear the woman who recently volunteered and had the tip line forwarded to her from the anthonys? They didn't know her, nor did the check back with her about any phone calls she may have gotten.

It's a commerical, so I thought I would post and say.....

OMG!!!!!!

I think this is the most angry I have been since this case started......:furious::furious::furious:

Me too. I am going to have to back off...this will make me crazy.

Why can Cindy get away with this?

And Tim MIller another Cindy victim?? I am floored.

No wander Tim is wanting to pull out. Cindy is probably insisting that he focus on a live search only. I feel really bad for him, LE, everyone involved in this mess.

cindy

"One of the tips matches the description of the people who took Caylee."...

Oh good grief, to my knowledge there is no description of the "people" and if there was a description, then why, CINDY, hasn't it been put out to the public.

Oh lord, if I thought my grand was in NY, TX or Puerto rico, I'd be in those places in a hearbeat...

I can understand Cindy a bit on this. LE needs to come clean with her and tell her for sure if Caylee is dead or not dead. None of this wishy washy stuff they have been given out.

I think that whomever said Cindy does not want them to find a body is on to something... I am starting to think obstruction of justice, and hoping LE is too.... I am also feeling so much stronger that Cindy HAS to know something!!

This case is like no other omg!!!!!!!!!

I feel the same way...Cindy knows something and she is not wanting Caylee's body found.

When you consider this, it sort of makes you think she keeps throwing stuff out there hoping it will help Casey in trial in regards to doubt.

How sad if this is true.

I am a grandmother 3x and there isn't any way I would cover for my child if I knew they caused harm to one of those grandbabies...no way.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

I don't have cable, but PattyG is taping.

I'm going to contact a mod to see if we can retreive the Tim/Cindy stuff that went down earlier today.

I'm so sorry. I confused the two of you. You are both among the core posters here at websleuths.

This show's a train wreck. The Nancy DisGrace Show. I'd prefer it if NG wouldn't say a word ... just play the pieces and videos and shut up.

This woman is rude ... she doesn't know how to properly phrase a question to elicit the best answer ... and interrupts everybody ... she can't get out of her guests whatever point she wants to make ... changes the question on her guest before the guest can even finish ... childish ... ugh.

At this rate, Nancy'll be shooting spitballs at her guests in another day or two.

Ok... still watching-----

Nancy's grillin her pretty good.. Cindy spinning like a pop top. :mad:

OMG

Cindy NEEDS TO SHUT UP now

If she doesn't the DA chew her up on the stand when they file murder charges and go to trial.

*Warning: Heavy on the Sarcasm:*

Wait everyone...there is a little girl in the heart of Belgium that looks a tiny bit like Caylee...if you squint your eyes. Cindy wants us all to drop everything and buy plane tickets and hotel rooms in Belgium to check out that lead....oh and don't mind the DNA results from the trunk....

I need my hearing examined because I think I heard Cindy Anthony say words to the effect that the media will be responsible for Caylee's death because everyone is looking for a dead body instead of a live person, and by the "time we find her" she will be dead.

Holy Mother Of God.

I am about to violate my own TOS all over the place. Really. Moderators, I am serious don't be afraid to ban me because I am about to lose it.

**You are right, Tricia....I looked at my husband and said, "she's setting up to frame the media****

Sheesh.

Who else is sick of this woman and her daughted saying 'In my gut..' In my gut'......Jeez!!!!!!!!!!

I think Cindy is really working this. Didn't she at one point say she had lost one and she wasn't going to lose another? Unbelievable.

Tricia I was made because the general discussion trEAd is closed but after watching and hearing Cindy I could screaM.

Tricia, with all due respect, I think we have held our tongues WELL tonight....:furious::furious:

Breaking news.
Cindy just explained why Casey didn't report her daughter missing for a month...Apparently she was threatened and Caylee's life was threatened.

Puh-LEEZ.

But you know what? Tim saying caylee might be alive is going to make him lose tons of credibiity! I would understand if he pulled out because of no cooperation etc..

But why did he say shes alive???????? or could be? Cindy just said on National TV that she doesnt want anyone to search for her!

I don't know why Tom said he's buying the Casey tales either?

You know.... I'm getting scared.... what if LE does NOT have a case against Casey to PROVE beyond a doubt that Caylee is dead? What if she gets away with killing her, dumping her & just keeping quiet while the evidence disappears? :furious::furious::furious:

So Cindy is still sticking to the story that ZG took Caylee & that ZG is only one of the "People" involved.....

Did I get that right?

And if I hear her say one more time.........."Casey has said all along from day 1"

I'm going to puke

I am sure she meant "Casey has said along from day 31..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members