Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've never purposely tried to wipe a computer clean. Does anyone know how quickly that could be done? Would Casey have had time to do it before leaving Tony's?

Maybe if she reformated the hard drive.

But, I don't think her stuff was wiped. It's hard to REALLY wipe a computer.

I thought the same thing about her using the dumpster at Sawgrass. Surely she wouldn't be STUPID enough to leave something in the dumpster same place she abandoned the car, especially with the smell in the car being so bad.

I personally think that Casey is just so smart, she IS STUPID!!! I still think that is why she's out on bail AND BEING ALLOWED TO USE HER COMPUTER. Hellloooo!!!

They are just giving her enough rope to hang herself. She was useless to them sitting in jail and reading.

I think alot of us are overthinking the individual we are talking about here.

YES SHE COULD BE THAT STUPID! She lives in the moment. her psychology is almost animalistic or feral. She moves from moment to moment performs and act, tells a lie, and moves on. She does not plan far ahead. She does not worry about repurcusions. Her fantasy stories will explain away all.

While I believe that LP is speculating,and has no real evidence. His speculation is probably the most believable account of what probably happened to Caylee at this point. As he said a few weeks back "She left the car next to a dumpster". I think his instincts are correct on this one.

And remember she left the car with her keys in it and her purse empty. She did not expect the car to be towed. She probably already had a story prepped about a carjacking, in which they drove off with Caylee. CA's getting to her first threw that for a loop.

Once again consider the psychology of the individual. She deleted those pictures because that portion of her life was over. She does not look back or move back. She knew Caylee was gone forever, so she was removing her from her world.

Lee said that everything prior to July 15th was gone from her yahoo??? So how did he get those yahoo emails from the supposed work??? with Juliette and Tom

I think it's a matter of dates here that are causing confusion. The deleted emails are within the time frame of Caylee disappearing but what Lee retrieved was previous stuff since he was trying to prove she did have a job. He did discuss some things with Casey in jail for him to verify her story.

There was a sound bite on one of the stations - sorry don't remember which - around the time that Greta was taken into Caylee's room --- Cindy was livid, she said that she notified the police that there were clothes in the car, but since they did not come when she called - she washed them. If it was evidence, 'their bad' - the clothes were washed, dried and folded and if they wanted them they could have them. From all that has come out, Cindy knew exactly what she was doing. Does anyone else remember the clip?? She really had a lot of attitude going.

This is my first post - great site!

Welcome littlerehen! Yep. I remember that. She said something similar about the receipts as well.

There was a sound bite on one of the stations - sorry don't remember which - around the time that Greta was taken into Caylee's room --- Cindy was livid, she said that she notified the police that there were clothes in the car, but since they did not come when she called - she washed them. If it was evidence, 'their bad' - the clothes were washed, dried and folded and if they wanted them they could have them. From all that has come out, Cindy knew exactly what she was doing. Does anyone else remember the clip?? She really had a lot of attitude going.

This is my first post - great site!

Welcome!!! I know it is really nerve wrecking when you hit that "post" button, but everyone has really been nice here! So far. I'm probably getting a little too opinionated and get booted. Especially tonight...PMSing. :woohoo: Just a had a little too much chocolate LOL!

Oh, back to topic. The first time I heard about CA washing the clothes, I was thinking why wash them and not just throw them away???? Especially if they reaked the same smell as the car. I wonder if they have receipts from purchasing cases of Febreze??:rolleyes:

I wonder if in addition to promoting the club for Tony she was using that laptop to "promote" (the use) of something else??

Lee laughing at the smell is :eek: BIZARRO :eek:- does he truly buy the suicidal squirrels story??

Ever SEE a kamikaze squirrel? I haven't.

usually it takes wiping a pc three times before its totally wiped clean...or there are programs out there to do it. but there are other programs out there that can still get the info off the pc as long as it hasn't been written over. from what i understand

The FBI can retrieve it.

Didn't he also make it a point to explain at length how neatly Casey's stuff was packed? IMO if anything was done by anyone other than Casey it was to cover up some other crime such as drugs.
I agree with the last part, especially remembering what AH said in her statement about Casey's use of marijuana and where she was getting it from. MOO

Lee said that everything prior to July 15th was gone from her yahoo??? So how did he get those yahoo emails from the supposed work??? with Juliette and Tom

That is the same thing I had asked earlier.

yes i find that odd also.... why would tonE do that??? seems to me he would be like dang.. get this b!tch's stuff outta here!! throw it in a garbage bag and set it by the door to be picked up... JMO..

Clint was participating in a question and answer BEFORE these documents came out and he stated that she was very neat and tidy while staying with them...That Tony wouldn't have allowed her to be otherwise. Perhaps she was adapting (once again) to the new man in her life?

I love JG..I don't know what it is, but he is just likeable to me.

He's very "decent." And very loving. And, good with kids. SOME lucky woman will get him, and be thankful that she did!

I do not understand a grandmother who calls her granddaughter a mistake.
Same with saying to her own daughter that her giving birth to a beautiful child is a mistake.
A good mistake?
That language (Lee's statement) is vile and offensive to me.

How in the world can you understand a person that calls a gift of life a mistake?

IMO, she set the stage for a disaster and her negative comments contributed to the elimination of this precious child.

You've got to remember where that statement came from Drumstick..........Casey! It's most likely about half true. She was looking for excuses at that point. Maybe if Lee had more time with her away from Cindy, she might have unloaded to him.

Nope. I can't think of a reasonable explanation for that.

Though I guess that LE had NOO idea of the magnitude of the BS storm they were about to walk into!!

Yeah, THIS case will be taught in universities, forever.

You've got to remember where that statement came from Drumstick..........Casey! It's most likely about half true. She was looking for excuses at that point. Maybe if Lee had more time with her away from Cindy, she might have unloaded to him.

Maybe she did:eek: !!! this is why he REFUSES to take a lie detector test??? JMO

For the record, the FBI crime lab is the best in the world at retrieving data off of a hard drive. There are ways to retrieve readable data from almost any form of magnetic media, even if it has been overwritten. That lab once freaked out the pentagon by recovering data from DOD drives that had been disassembled and had the platters sandblasted. There is NOTHING any member of the Anthony's family could reasonably do to that hard drive to permanently delete any specific data.

Total physical destruction of the platter media would be enough to severly impede data recovery, and is really the only proscribed method for insurring data destruction. So either intense fire or slicing up the platters with a power saw.

Yeppers!

Ever SEE a kamikaze squirrel? I haven't.

I'm sorry...I just had to say this. Have you heard the song "The Day the
Squirrel Went Berserk in the First Self-Righteous Church"??? It's a Ray Stevens song and they play it every Wednesday evening on the local radio station for church day songs.

It's a pretty funny song and I'm sorry it really made me laugh and couldn't help but think about it when I saw your post!
:boohoo:

Clint was participating in a question and answer BEFORE these documents came out and he stated that she was very neat and tidy while staying with them...That Tony wouldn't have allowed her to be otherwise. Perhaps she was adapting (once again) to the new man in her life?

Just my 2 cents but, I think TL thought he had a good thing going w/KC because she was buying the groceries, playing house and she was totally into him so, he rode that horse as long as he was able. The 2 times he treated, he made it a point to announce that HE paid for it. Some of his dialogue doesn't gel quite right. I can't put my finger on it just yet, but there's something that's not right with his statements. It's obvious to me he had no long range plans with KC nor did he seem to have much concern for Caylee, but he knew that she was digging in and he let it happen anyway. Like I said, just my 2 cents.

What they were talking about sounds like guardianship not adoption. Adoption is pretty much final and they talk about Cindy saying that Casey could come back and get Caylee when she decided to be a mother. That is guardianship, not adoption.
I know, I'm nitpicking.

No, you're doing great. This family seemed to have used possesion of this baby as a power thing, since she was born.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back