Nancy Grace 9/26/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The story sounds like more Casey BS to me. If Cindy has a thing against hispanics, wouldn't she get upset about Kio being in the house whether she was there or not? I think Casey didn't want Cindy talking with Kio for some reason.

Not only that but they live in a HIGHLY predominant Hispanic area..look at the last names that KC graduated with. I would venture to guess 70% of her classmates were Hispanic. Orlando and FL in general is highly populated by Hispanics.

LP saying chloroform used in sex acts..the young crowd and they seem to have access to it?

What?? What kinda sex can you have with chloroform. I am going to have to google this. I swear this case gets crazier every day.

I agree Chilly. The same with the "adoption" that Cindy wouldn't allow. I don't believe a word of either story. This was KC's way of keeping people apart so she wouldn't be found out and/or not having to explain herself.

Salem

Yep just like she told CA to stay away from JG..she texted JG to not speak with CA as well..she was afraid of getting all tripped up in her lies. IMO.

What?? What kinda sex can you have with chloroform. I am going to have to google this. I swear this case gets crazier every day.

Google or read back in the thread..it's quite interesting.

Even if the BG got this info, how would we know it was true? KC tends to tell people what they want to hear. If the BG had a notion that Caylee was in the landfill and KC knew that, then KC would play it.

LE has checked the dumpster and the employees at the landfill have been searching there. If this is true, LE knows it by now.

I don't think that baby is in the landfill. I don't LE does either, because if they did, they would have done a hugh search there.

Salem
Just my opinion
That was only from the Amscot dumpster that they knew the grid the garbage was dumped. If she were put in another dumpster someplace else, that garbage could be anywhere in the landfill. IOW, they'd have to search the entire landfill.

Yes you probably should make a new thread for the search sites. Be my guest. I am sure it will bring up alot of conversation and theroies.

Not only that but they live in a HIGHLY predominant Hispanic area..look at the last names that KC graduated with. I would venture to guess 70% of her classmates were Hispanic. Orlando and FL in general is highly populated by Hispanics.

Obviously if a person is prejuduced against hispanics they're not going to purchase a home in a predominately hispanic neighborhood. I think this is just another statement of Casey's that can get tossed in the LIE pile.

Even if the BG got this info, how would we know it was true? KC tends to tell people what they want to hear. If the BG had a notion that Caylee was in the landfill and KC knew that, then KC would play it.

LE has checked the dumpster and the employees at the landfill have been searching there. If this is true, LE knows it by now.

I don't think that baby is in the landfill. I don't LE does either, because if they did, they would have done a hugh search there.

Salem
Just my opinion
That's my thought too. Why would anyone believe KC?
Also, LP started talking about the dumpster after TM got here. I thought it was he wanted the attention, but I also thought KC was trying to redirect the search. She does enjoy the art of redirection. I believe she called them avenues in the first docs out.

Hey, LE will be SO GLAD to get this info they will forgive that lady bh ANYTHING. Maybe give her a crown of some sort.:clap: :woohoo:

Pretty sure anyone BUT KC can negotiate any sweetheart deal they want!

Obviously if a person is prejuduced against hispanics they're not going to purchase a home in a predominately hispanic neighborhood. I think this is just another statement of Casey's that can get tossed in the LIE pile.

For sure..it doesn't add up!

No I didn't mean pop ups here..I meant pop ups in general while I'm on W/S from other sites LOL.
Oh thank you for clarifying! :) I too am careful what links I follow from here and "no thanks" to the sex sites listed!! Besides I wouldn't want my DH to ever find that on this computer either!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back