Nancy Grace 9/28/09 "DUD" or "BOMBSHELL"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say DUD too... Total waste...Nothing but false contradicting information.. JMO

Ron and Misty are together, confirmed by news reporter Ilyessa she spoke with Rons GGM Annette this morning and they are out of town together. I knew it. LOL Since we were wondering.

Ron and Misty are together, confirmed by news reporter Ilyessa she spoke with Rons GGM Annette this morning and they are out of town together. I knew it. LOL Since we were wondering.

Link?

I don't understand how these reporters can't get their stories straight as it relates to this case. I am referring to the post above by KOOL. So much for Art H insisting they were estranged. Me oh my.

as far as NG goes, I tune in just about every night. Especially if I know she is covering Haleigh's case or The Anthony Saga. I think Nancy Grace is passionate in her views and obviously well loved by her comrades. Do you ever ask yourself why the talking heads on her show come back night after night after she turns them through the meat grinder? I think it is about respecting what she does and who she stands for the victims. I ask myself sometimes why I continue to tune in...lol. But, I will watch as long as she is on the air. Her personality is one of a kind.

............and little Jr, who everyone keeps saying needs his daddy and his step mommy around him........is where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsherwood