Nancy Grace - Friday 11/14/08 (Anthony's Cancelled.)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I, too, feel that Cindy has "cleaned up" a lot of evidence. When she repeats there "Were no odors when it left for the towyard" tells me and everyone else that she cleaned the car, not to mention, Casey's pants and all the clothing in the car.

Respectfully snipped....

Wait, I thought CA was saying that there was no odor in the car when it was towed from the Amscot. And I thought, :waitasec: how would she know there was no odor then?

And there had to be an odor when it left her home, wouldn't there, since the odor is still there, right? Hmmmm.....strange.

Trying to figure out CA.....sigh.

Respectfully snipped....

Wait, I thought CA was saying that there was no odor in the car when it was towed from the Amscot. And I thought, :waitasec: how would she know there was no odor then?

And there had to be an odor when it left her home, wouldn't there, since the odor is still there, right? Hmmmm.....strange.

Trying to figure out CA.....sigh.

She was trying to make everyone believe that while the car was in the towyard, someone came there with ANOTHER dead body, and planted it in the trunk of the car (even though the car was locked), just long enough for it to leave the odor, then they came back and retrieved the OTHER dead body from the locked car in the locked towyard. All in an attempt to frame Casey for Caylee's murder. Makes perfect sense, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

I am offended, Chesterp!! To compare Casey's comment about herself here to members who wouldn't want a man who is quick to temper and slow to apologize is not acceptable to me. I happen to agree with Lost! Call me a spiteful B*tch if you like...but I don't have to put up with such garbage from any man!

And I am offended even more......................
This is about finding Caylee and all the hate people are spewing towards TM and LP.......................... I am very upset over all the BS towards both of these men.

And I am offended even more......................
This is about finding Caylee and all the hate people are spewing towards TM and LP.......................... I am very upset over all the BS towards both of these men.

Wow, so you did mean it the way you said it. K.

She was trying to make everyone believe that while the car was in the towyard, someone came there with ANOTHER dead body, and planted it in the trunk of the car (even though the car was locked), just long enough for it to leave the odor, then they came back and retrieved the OTHER dead body from the locked car in the locked towyard. All in an attempt to frame Casey for Caylee's murder. Makes perfect sense, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I knew about her theory about the dead body switching, lol, but it's just bizarro that she'd "know" the dead body smell wasn't there when it was originally towed.

I assume that in CA-speak, the "other dead body" that appeared and disappeared just happened to leave a Caylee hair that had a death-band? <wink?

Yeah, I knew about her theory about the dead body switching, lol, but it's just bizarro that she'd "know" the dead body smell wasn't there when it was originally towed.

I assume that in CA-speak, the "other dead body" that appeared and disappeared just happened to leave a Caylee hair that had a death-band? <wink?

She was taking the statement from the tow guy who said he didn't smell the odor when he hooked up the car to be towed. He also said he was getting over a cold, so he probably wouldn't have smelled much then anyway. But Cindy turned that into "There was NO ODOR. NO ODOR!" as if it were a fact. That the odor HAD to have come after the car was put in the towyard.

You bring up something that I had not thought about, maybe it's been discussed. When GA was interviewed by LE, didn't he say he whispered "don't let it be Caylee?" If he didn't know where KC or Caylee were, then how did he know it wasn't KC either?

I think it's because of the day he got the gas cans back from KC...maybe he did detect some kind of smell at this time or suspected something. So his first thoughts were of Caylee ...he had been suspecting something since June 24th when KC would not let him in the trunk of the car. i think Caylee WAS in there in a black garbage bag. I think she had just gotten her from the backyard so the smell was not so strong yet :-(

Uh, I was just going to say "guilty as charged" because I didn't read the book. :behindbar (I know how to remove the battery and even change the SIMS card. Nothing to do with my question as to how KC would know she could be tracked through pings because that wouldn't occur to me.)

But then I looked at hubby's cell phone bill and it does not show any cell phone tower at all, not for incoming or outgoing. Not anywhere on the bill does it show cell towers. He has T-Mobile.

His T-Mobile bill shows only: date, call destination (such as 800, incoming, orlando, 800#, orlando, New York, etc), the time of the call, number called, minutes, airtime charges, toll charges, total. That's it. No cell towers shown anywhere.

So I'd have no way of knowing any of this even if I read the book since it sure doesn't appear on our bill. :crazy:
I have a pre-paid so I don't even receive a bill--I hate phones, lol.

Not guilty! :) ROFL
This isnt directed at your post:) Ok everyone says how smart Casey is partly because of what she knows of a sim card right? If Casey is so smart as some think wouldn't she know you cant use to different phones on the same number.Each phone would have to have different numbers regardless of a sim card. Both phones would be on the same account but they each would have their own number. Every cell phone provider stores your data. Such as address book and certain things you might of download example would be a game or wallpaper.What im trying to say is any address that was stored on any phone the cell phone provider would have access to.So it seems to me Casey wasnt as smart about cell phones as some might think:)JMO

Respectfully snipped....

Oh, I know that if you remove a battery the device won't work, lol. That wasn't my question. I was just wondering how she could even guess she could be pinged at all, much less be smart enough to remove the battery.

Even smarter would have been to leave the phone at home...

I'm still stuck on one point, if it really is decomp, how can the car still reek? I have smelled that smell, unfortunately, just a few weeks ago, so it is sharp in my mind. Has the car been aired out? Where has it been stored all this time? And is the smell still as strong as it was?Sorry, I know, I hate to rehash. THe only reason that I am asking is that at the end of August my dad committed suicide, we didn't find his body until the 14th of September. It only took three days of airing out the house and garage, no cleaning at that point, just airing out, and the smell was down to a manageble level so we could go and clean out the house. Not completely gone mind you, but at least we couldn't smell it from the road anymore. So that's why I'm asking is the death smell then was VERY intense and it didn't take that long to dissipate. Why is it taking so long this time?

It probably has to do with the heat in florida that we had in June...this would speed up the process.

I bet she wouldn't leave it home because she might be worried someone else would turn it on and see who she was talking to. She might just turn it off though and then if anyone called her, it would go straigt to voice mail. Then if her mom called KC, she would know that she had intentionally turned her phone off.

I'm still stuck on one point, if it really is decomp, how can the car still reek? I have smelled that smell, unfortunately, just a few weeks ago, so it is sharp in my mind. Has the car been aired out? Where has it been stored all this time? And is the smell still as strong as it was?Sorry, I know, I hate to rehash. THe only reason that I am asking is that at the end of August my dad committed suicide, we didn't find his body until the 14th of September. It only took three days of airing out the house and garage, no cleaning at that point, just airing out, and the smell was down to a manageble level so we could go and clean out the house. Not completely gone mind you, but at least we couldn't smell it from the road anymore. So that's why I'm asking is the death smell then was VERY intense and it didn't take that long to dissipate. Why is it taking so long this time?

I'm sorry for your loss :blowkiss:
I agree about the smell though, in my experience it wasn't all that difficult to be rid of either.

I bet she wouldn't leave it home because she might be worried someone else would turn it on and see who she was talking to. She might just turn it off though and then if anyone called her, it would go straigt to voice mail. Then if her mom called KC, she would know that she had intentionally turned her phone off.

no. you can just turn it off and stash it in a drawer...

I am reading these post and I can not believe how many are acting like spiteful b*tches................. wow where have we heard that before.

LOL. I have been with my husband since I was 19 years old (with a seperation of 3 years in there which was MY fault) and I have never ever experinced any of that kind of behavior from him.

We don't know that she didn't either! While people are running around chasing her cell phone pings...her phone could have been sans Casey...but who was making all the text messages out?

I was also SHOCKED :eek: by TM describing what LP said to him about if they found Caylee's remains with all the tv cameras around them and holding Caylee's skull.....excuse me but WHAT THE *advertiser censored** WAS THAT? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Are you kidding me?
After watching the Caylee segment on NG last night I definitely feel like this whole "search" has become an insane media frenzy......its embarrassing for the people who actually want to bring Caylee home and resolve this horrible situation for the right reasons.

I am in total agreement. I look at it this way: the more the crazy Anthony's can make it look like the investigation is being run by the Three Stooges: Tim (who I think is sincere, but in over his head in this situation with a family who doesn't want their missing child found at all costs) LP (a bounty hunter who has found more fame/money in his short months than he ever dreamed and has never run a search by the offical books, and LE -"who aren't looking"(who has absolutely no reason to show their cards at this point, only to be sure that nothing is done to ruin any chance for the ability to determine what happened, who did it, and hopefully, return the body of Caylee and provide the prosecutor with a fileable and winnable case).

I do not believe GA was a homicide detective: so many stories are coming out about his "previous" work, why are they not easily substantiated? CA changes her tune ever minute, why believe her now?

I am in total agreement. I look at it this way: the more the crazy Anthony's can make it look like the investigation is being run by the Three Stooges: Tim (who I think is sincere, but in over his head in this situation with a family who doesn't want their missing child found at all costs) LP (a bounty hunter who has found more fame/money in his short months than he ever dreamed and has never run a search by the offical books, and LE -"who aren't looking"(who has absolutely no reason to show their cards at this point, only to be sure that nothing is done to ruin any chance for the ability to determine what happened, who did it, and hopefully, return the body of Caylee and provide the prosecutor with a fileable and winnable case).

I do not believe GA was a homicide detective: so many stories are coming out about his "previous" work, why are they not easily substantiated? CA changes her tune ever minute, why believe her now?

I read here a while back (sorry no link) that GA was a traffic cop. Not that there's anything wrong with that but talk about padding your resume if it's true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back