NANCY GRACE - Friday, 12/19/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NG nailed that...even though we knew in our mind it was Caylee...in our hearts we did not accept it until the final word today....RIP sweetie!

Caylee is looking down at all of us saying What is all the fuss about?" I'm in a better place with Jesus & playing with all of the other little ones.
My stomach dropped today & my heart hurts today. Even though I knew it was going to be her. When everything comes out at KC's trial we all will be shocked & :furious: even more. With what we know now it's going to be hard to believe what **** KC put her through.

Her arms may have been duct taped also to keep her from taking the duct tape off her mouth.

Something in this is really bothering me, that is what they do to kids in kiddy *advertiser censored*. Could it have been KC was selling her for kiddy *advertiser censored*?

There is a LOT of money being spent on KC. Could it be because someone else does not want to be exposed?

bold mine.
I have been thinking this for months but dare not say it. I get the same feeling.

I have noticed that Kobi seems to be trying to be a 'bit' more objective latelt, and tonite on LKL seemed to insinuate he won't be needed at trial b/c of LKB's hubby, HL et al. Verrry Interestink! (a la Laugh In)

There is a black trash bag -
Dumped on the side of the road -
In a heavily wooded area
1/4 mile away from a missing little girl -
That the entire state of FLA is looking for -
And the cop doesn't look in the Bag?

I'm sorry but I don't believe thats even remotely possible

Did the meter reader and the deputy SEE the bag on Aug 13? I'm wondering if they looked for it, but didn't find it, found the rattler instead, so left.

I don't have cable, so I don't know if they stated exactly what the meter reader saw on the day he was there with the sheriff.

LP thinks it was accidental..I don't.

No accident LP is wrong. Planned it for quite awile the PC searches prove this & her comments on Myspace/Facebook something @ time for some major changes in my life she posted. It just happened sooner when CA & her had the fight the night of the 15th. Cindy was fed up with her lies & stealing but was way too late in doing something about KC. :(

GA & CA fell for KC's lies way too long. The guilt they must feel has got to be awful. They enabled KC for way too long but didn't want to lose Caylee by any actions if they had done something sooner. They ended up losing her forever instead. As much as I disagree with thier past actions they are still living a nightmare I don't wish upon anyone.

If she would have taken Caylee away from her right away after seeing the therapist for advice she might have been here to celebrate Christmas. Instead she will celebrate it with Jesus which is a gift in itself. We all would have rather her celebrate here with all the other children in the world. All of us from WS's should release pink & purple balloons on Christmas morning at the same time. Anybody agree with doing this?

I hope the school has counslers on hand for the children at the school. I would have thought they would have done that, but have not seen anything reported that they have had any grief counslers at the school. I'm sure many of them have been trumatized by this. Why haven't they done this for them?:confused:
I bet many parents r dealing with thier children having nightmares etc. from all of this.

I was watching the crime scene cam yesterday and caught several school busses driving past the scene. I thought what in the world do those poor kids think everytime they ride by?

Caller asked about what I too heard on JVM today - an attorney said on JVM (and I wanted to hit him) if KC was chloroforming Caylee that it didn't matter...the dosage was accidental. Said it didn't constitute 1st degree or intent to kill her.

There is nothing accidental using chloroform, drugging etc. on anyone that ends in death. MURDER 1 no matter what! Is this person sane & would they feel the same if it was one of thier own family member r friend? I bet not it would be MURDER 1 if it was someone they loved.:furious::furious:

No accident LP is wrong. Planned it for quite awile the PC searches prove this & her comments on Myspace/Facebook something @ time for some major changes in my life she posted. It just happened sooner when CA & her had the fight the night of the 15th. Cindy was fed up with her lies & stealing but was way too late in doing something about KC. :(

GA & CA fell for KC's lies way too long. The guilt they must feel has got to be awful. They enabled KC for way too long but didn't want to lose Caylee by any actions if they had done something sooner. They ended up losing her forever instead. As much as I disagree with thier past actions they are still living a nightmare I don't wish upon anyone.

If she would have taken Caylee away from her right away after seeing the therapist for advice she might have been here to celebrate Christmas. Instead she will celebrate it with Jesus which is a gift in itself. We all would have rather her celebrate here with all the other children in the world. All of us from WS's should release pink & purple balloons on Christmas morning at the same time. Anybody agree with doing this?

You're so right. They have to be feeling like the world no longer makes any sense at all. They are probably filled with so many "should haves" that I frankly don't know how they are breathing right now. This is the kind of nightmare you just don't wake up from --- ever. I am praying for them. I can't even imagine this world without my grandsons. But I know one thing, if I thought for my second that my son or his wife had something to do with one of them disappearing, I would scream long and loud to get any information I could, regardless of my relationship with him. Even if I were proven wrong.

bold mine.
I have been thinking this for months but dare not say it. I get the same feeling.

There is just way too much money floating around out there. I don't believe for a minute all these people are working pro bono and spending their own money to travel. All of a sudden an "anonymous donor" comes up with a $500,000 bond when LP turned her bond in?

There is still something just not right
and I sure hope LE is ahead of it because all this money being spent may be the difference in the case.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend. My sister died 4 1/2 years ago and I still cannot remove her name from my email address book. It takes time for some things to be accepted after the death of a loved one.

I agree. My grandfather died in July. He was more like a father to me but I still have his handwritten notes and name and numbers in my phone. I can't take them out yet....and it has been 5 months.....

I too am sorry for your loss..and thankful someone understands...I was scared noone could relate....
I can also relate. My brother died in July and I have never changed my calendar from that month and he is still in my address book and on yahoo. I also saved the last emails I got from him. I think I am still in the denial stage.

Can someone please update me about what was said on NG tonite? I tried to watch, but wasn't able to see only but a snippet. Did the meter reader actually see the bag Laying on the side of the road on the 11th, or was he over in the area a ways when he saw it? The way Captain Nieves worded it last night, I took it to mean that the bag was on the side of the road, literally.

So the officer did not call in a team to search for a smelly garbage bag and now it's all his fault? How about KC knowing exactly where the child was and not telling. I really get sick when people try to blame LE for KC's mess.

There is nothing accidental about administering chloroform to a child. LP is not thinking straight.

KC wouldn't see the pastor? This girl is really a *advertiser censored*.
Someone should send in a Priest to douse her with Holy water and watch her sizzle.

Oh shame on me, nevermind.

I agree. I said this back in July. I also said then in that film with her great grandfather she looked almost forlorn, like she knew her fate. That was before anyone else even believed she was dead and I took a lot of flack here for saying it.

There was something very sad in her eyes. I have seen that look in homeless kids, and it is not because they are abused, but mostly sad and neglected. She hit me as a very neglected child.

I feel sure when she was around Cindy she was happy, but I seriously doubt she was around her that much. As much as I dislike Cindy, I do believe she took good care of Caylee. Cindy seemed to work a lot and she was stuck with KC all day, everyday.

I also noticed it in the video of Caylee coloring in her coloring book, while the camera person (I'm assuming was KC) was totally silent. I felt so sorry for little Caylee in all the videos done by KC, because it was as tho she was a specimen being filmed for KC to study. What kind of mama doesn't say a word while she films her child. I have a feeling that when KC and Caylee were alone together, there was no communication from KC and definitely no love shown by KC either. Such a sad day.

I also noticed it in the video of Caylee coloring in her coloring book, while the camera person (I'm assuming was KC) was totally silent. I felt so sorry for little Caylee in all the videos done by KC, because it was as tho she was a specimen being filmed for KC to study. What kind of mama doesn't say a word while she films her child. I have a feeling that when KC and Caylee were alone together, there was no communication from KC and definitely no love shown by KC either. Such a sad day.

I saw a video or her sitting in her high chair eating something and she had a sippy cup. While I was watching it I thought why is the person behind the camera not saying any thing. I thought this is weird that she didn't even laugh and what Caylee was doing or saying and then the camera went down to her legs and seemed to try and go up under tray and never heard a word, it was very eerie.

Do you really think he would cover the killing of her child up though?? Sleeping with her and covering a murder up are two different spectrums...at least I hope...sigh!

I doubt any of the men in her life would cover ANYTHING for her. All she was to any of them, except JG, was a very, very easy roll in the sack. I wonder how many mens rooms had her name & number on the walls.

Well,I don't know what to say.I was hoping they would find caylee alive.It's sad,it seems like the medical examiner and the sheriff were more choked up and emotional than Casey Anthony was.

Medical & LE folks see the horrible side of man kind so often. When a case brings them to tears, it has really had an emontial effect on them. So many hearts are broken, so many tears shed for Caylee by people who have never met her. I really don't think KC has cried, mourns or regrets what she did.
She has no soul & is just evil.

They said a rattle snake scared them off......

I agree stuff doesn't add up

Ah, did the cop have a gun? Why not shoot the damn snake. This can't be the first time he has encountered a freaking snake in Florida. What if a child have fallen down the hill, into those woods alive, would he have refused to try and get her b/c of a snake?

We have Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnakes in Florida, and they are the biggest Rattler in the whole country. I'd be skeeeeered too if I came across one.:eek:

Yeah, I would probably crap my pants but I wouldn't leave that bag there knowing there was a missing child & this was so close to her home.
How many went on searches & ran across snakes and gators? I find the story hard to believe & hope the truth, one way or the other, comes out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back