NANCY GRACE - Friday, 12/19/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Weird....cop scared away by a snake from a bag wrapped with duct tape 15 houses from the home of a missing child.....don't cops in Florida carry guns? Are snakes on the endangered list? You must see where I'm going with this.

MA - no skin, no internal organs...they have to use bone or hair for toxicology. Hair can tell what toxic substances she was exposed at time of death, as well as before death on a regular basis. Would inhalation of chloroform show up? Probably not...since it's been out in the open and would probably be evaporated. If child was in a room with marijuana, crack or meth that might show up in her hair as well.

Are they trying to tell us that the Meter reader & the cop were at that site together on August 12th & the cop never looked in the bag?

This does not make sense....Why on earth would the Guy call 3 times & then let the cop leave without checking the bag?

ITA! I thought I heard it was the THIRD day he called, Aug. 13th that LE met him at the site, went to check it out and were chased away by a big scary snake. Ok. So what. Get an animal handler on the scene to deal with the snake. Or go back the next day whatever it takes!!!:furious:

Dr. Arnell........no anti-mortum trauma, which would indicate use of a weapon such as a knife, bullet, fracture. He says no skin, no muscle, no internal organs would have been left. Hair will show toxic substances Caylee was exposed to prior to death. Chloroform may not show up in the hair. Something ingested would show up as well as if Caylee was in the room where methamphetimes and other drugs were being used

They r deadly I would be afraid of a rattler. My brother was bit by a baby one last year & was in the hospital for a week. His finger is still messed up from it. IMO the brush was tall & a lot of garbage they just didn't find her. It wasn't her time to be found yet when they were there. It's a sad, sad day today even though I knew it was her all along. KC will never walk free again there is too much proving she is responsible. The car forsenic says it all...decomp in trunk just dosen't belong in a trunk of your car.:furious:
I completely understand what you're saying and I agree, but if she'd been found in August, maybe her remains would be able to tell manner of death? Wouldn't some organs still be present?

There is a black trash bag -
Dumped on the side of the road -
In a heavily wooded area
1/4 mile away from a missing little girl -
That the entire state of FLA is looking for -
And the cop doesn't look in the Bag?

I'm sorry but I don't believe thats even remotely possible

As LE searches, they GPS the spot evidence was removed from and flag it, so they can recreate the crime scene for the jurors.

Weird....cop scared away by a snake from a bag wrapped with duct tape 15 houses from the home of a missing child.....don't cops in Florida carry guns? Are snakes on the endangered list? You must see where I'm going with this.

or come back in an hour or so with help???? dah............:furious:

The pastor went to see Casey this afternoon and she refused to meet with him

We only know manner of death, not cause of death. No lacerations to the bones, nicks in bone, no tool markings on bone to suggest bones severed or lacerated at time of death.

Forensic pathologist says, "I believe" Dr. G said no anti-mortem trauma, but left door open for marks from small animals. No fractured skull, arm, or rib. NO traumatic injuries before death that would have caused the death of this child.

No soft tissue left on bones? NO internal organs, no muscle, no skin, and if Dr. G wants toxicology, she has to use bone, bone marrow, or hair. Hair will show what drugs she might have been exposed to before death. Chloroform may not show up in the hair. It may have evaporated out in the open.

or come back in an hour or so with help???? dah............:furious:

That's what I was wonder too.........if scared by a snake, come back later with reinforcements. Most rattlers are spooky and will slither away with a lot of people around.

I think they - police - made a big mistake, not returned to the area.

Grid search finished?

Mike B. says the majority of skeletal remains have been taken from the site. Each string that created the grid is given longitude/latitude position, recreating crime scene for jury.

Amazing!

Gloria Allred.........this is a gift to the defense. They're going to raise doubts about the initial tips in August, was the bag moved, etc.

IMO When they missed it the water from tropical storm & heavy rain would move the bag as the water went up & down. I think that's why LE took all of the shots from the helicopter to show all of the retaining ponds that were nearby. JMO

There is a black trash bag -
Dumped on the side of the road -
In a heavily wooded area
1/4 mile away from a missing little girl -
That the entire state of FLA is looking for -
And the cop doesn't look in the Bag?

I'm sorry but I don't believe thats even remotely possible

This is what I'm so worried about. wth?

The pastor went to see Casey this afternoon and she refused to meet with him

she doesn't NEED anyone..............she is diabolical.........she is not grieving, just worried about herself getting OUT OF JAIL.............:furious::behindbar

Again, ITA!!!
Will SOMEONE please answer the simple basic question...WAS the bag spotted Aug bound in duct tape? I've heard no body except for myself ask this. I don't want have "assume" it was. I want to hear it spelled out by the witness.

We only know manner of death, not cause of death. No lacerations to the bones, nicks in bone, no tool markings on bone to suggest bones severed or lacerated at time of death.

Forensic pathologist says, "I believe" Dr. G said no anti-mortem trauma, but left door open for marks from small animals. No fractured skull, arm, or rib. NO traumatic injuries before death that would have caused the death of this child.

No soft tissue left on bones? NO internal organs, no muscle, no skin, and if Dr. G wants toxicology, she has to use bone, bone marrow, or hair. Hair will show what drugs she might have been exposed to before death. Chloroform may not show up in the hair. It may have evaporated out in the open.

Would the breaking of a neck be determined?

Caylee missing posters are still up in the A's windows at home

IMO When they missed it the water from tropical storm & heavy rain would move the bag as the water went up & down. I think that's why LE took all of the shots from the helicopter to show all of the retaining ponds that were nearby. JMO

Good point!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mommysbabies24