Nancy Grace - Friday - Feb 12, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lex, I guess you and I are the same type of crazy then. Haleigh's disappearance in my opionion has Ronald written all over it.
Never, from the 911 call on, has Ron acted like a father whose daughter was missing.
And, those who think he's totally out of this. Let's remember it was Ron who brought Misty back to watch two small children after her "Party" weekend.
Thanks Lex for believing Ron's got a hand in this too.

Az, actually it was Teresa Neves who brought Misty back to watch the children that fateful night. She even offered to pay her if she would watch them. At that point Misty didn't even have Ron's permission to babysit. Maybe the fight began after Misty picked up Haleigh and Ron caught up with her.

AND Doc, they should have played that part. Ron needs to be shown for the dirt bag he is.
On tonight's show, was it just me, or did the rest of you notice, Nancy didn't seem to worshiping at the Altar Of Ronald tonight?
I was confused by Nancy's inability to remember a question a caller posed about whether Tommy told Ron he did not get an answer when he went to the motor home to check on Misty and the children. That was a good question. I think Nancy forgot it on purpose. She forgot it so quickly.
jmo

Az, it's mobile home, not motor home. It was actually a doublewide mobile home. Just thought I would let you know. Nancy did mention that Ron was the only one who was talking about Haleigh, yeah right.

For once i have to give Mz. Nancy a small round of applause. Her playing these tapes and saying stuff about Misty is certainly getting Misty riled up. The more riled up she gets, the more she is gonna talk and one never knows when she might slip up in one of these phone calls and visits with her parents. So for that I would say go ahead Mz. Nancy - keep being nasty, it might actually be useful for once.

Thanks everyone who posted what was going on - I can't make myself watch.

Raisincharlie, I have a feeling that if it is ever proven that Ron was involved with Haleigh's disappearance Nancy will take all credit for just playing Ron and Teresa to get information. I just have a feeling.............

For once i have to give Mz. Nancy a small round of applause. Her playing these tapes and saying stuff about Misty is certainly getting Misty riled up. The more riled up she gets, the more she is gonna talk and one never knows when she might slip up in one of these phone calls and visits with her parents. So for that I would say go ahead Mz. Nancy - keep being nasty, it might actually be useful for once.

Thanks everyone who posted what was going on - I can't make myself watch.

From your mouth to God's ears. I can just see it now. Misty rolling her head around, mouth tight with anger, yelling at Dad or Mom. "I didn't do nuthin. It be Ronald who did it."

doea anyone know what this levi had on his show tonight, someone said it much more informative?

ITA. Sugar increases the absorption of tryptophan, which the body uses to make serotonin. I wonder if after a few weeks on the anti-depressants, MC will still crave sugar as much because her serotonin levels should be quite high then? :waitasec:

Maybe she'll get fat! LOL

Maybe she'll get fat! LOL

People tend to bulk up while in jail. I personally have been eating a honey bun every day in honor of Misty.

After reading all the comments about the NG Show I may have to listen to it tomorrow. I want to hear what Misty said about her and apparently it was too risque to print here. My imagination is running wild.

One LostGrl I love the quotes and sayings you have in your posts. They really encourage me.

Nancy, Nancy, Nancy....

Night after night you yelled into our TV's how none of the arrested were mentioning Haleigh or her anniversary.

Lo & behold comes Teresa Neves & Ronald talking low about Haleigh, the investigation & possible persons involved.

So now RC is back in your good graces............

He gave you what you were asking for~

Timmy says he can't come down there becuz the family has warned him they'll charge him with something. ???

Well, why don't the police go up there. Why would you be afraid to go to FL to see your family if you were completely innocent of any involvement in this case. He's a shady character and so is his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member