Nancy Grace has twins early

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
yes, they're adorable:)

oh my, i can sure relate...i'm 49, & i can't imagine having a newborn 24/7, lol....very tough call, indeed CP...

I'm 49 too, and can't imagine, though high schoolers aren't for sissies either, lol! Yesterday Dr. Phil had his fitness guy on with his wife (47) and they're doing their 7th round of invitro. I'm glad Nancy's having her chance with children and let's face it, having some money helps. But sometimes I wonder about these late pregnancies. There might be a reason we don't get pregnant easily at this time in our lives.

Eve

Anybody hear anything about Nancy Grace going missing? My Dad said he heard on the news tonight that they found one of the babies without Nancy.:confused: :confused: :confused:

No.... I do know they reran one of her shows tonight that NG was hosting... it was one of the first shows about Stacy P and they talked about her leaving her baby behind...

Anybody hear anything about Nancy Grace going missing? My Dad said he heard on the news tonight that they found one of the babies without Nancy.:confused: :confused: :confused:

What? Please, is there an update about this? Anyone? This is terribly upsetting. What news did your dad hear it on please?

What? Please, is there an update about this? Anyone? This is terribly upsetting. What news did your dad hear it on please?

This cant be true as it would be ALL OVER the news if it was and I can't find an article about it.

This can't be true. He must have misheard an advertisment for her show about a missing mother who left a child behind.

mjak

I've been Googling it too and came up with nothing, that's why I wasn't sure if it was breaking news...

I'm 49 too, and can't imagine, though high schoolers aren't for sissies either, lol! Yesterday Dr. Phil had his fitness guy on with his wife (47) and they're doing their 7th round of invitro. I'm glad Nancy's having her chance with children and let's face it, having some money helps. But sometimes I wonder about these late pregnancies. There might be a reason we don't get pregnant easily at this time in our lives.

Eve

hi eve
042.gif

yes, teens aren't for sissies either, lol....

Nancy (and twins via film) will be on GMA this morning talking about the health ordeal and recovery after delivery.

Edited to add, it was a really good piece, should be on GMA's website in a bit. Nancy returns to her show tonight.

Thought I would never say this...but I soooo miss her! The fill-ins are good, but noone can do it quite like Nancy :)

Yay, she's back tonight! I prefer Greta, but NG is still interesting. She's gonna miss those babies!

Nancy (and twins via film) will be on GMA this morning talking about the health ordeal and recovery after delivery.

Edited to add, it was a really good piece, should be on GMA's website in a bit. Nancy returns to her show tonight.

Tks for the heads up.
Nancy looked great.
So glade she's back, in good health and the baby's.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yay, she's back tonight! I prefer Greta, but NG is still interesting. She's gonna miss those babies!

I wonder how long she's actually gone to work. I'll bet she can do a lot of research and prep from home. And they are probably still sleeping lots.

She might even be able to bring them to the set with her, although I wouldn't. We've had our first official flu case in Atlanta.

So glad everyone is well and that Nancy will be back tonight.

Thought I would never say this...but I soooo miss her! The fill-ins are good, but noone can do it quite like Nancy :)
I like Nancy Grace, too. It doesn't seem like she is interrupting nearly as much as she used to. That was her main flaw, IMO.

Do you notice how many shows imitate or actually use Nancy Grace? I've seen at least 2-3 using her on the television "reporting crimes." I think (unless I am imagining it) that she was actually in some movie (on the television). We also can't forget the SNL skits. That's quite flattering, IMO. :)

She said this morning she is even MORE passionate about victims rights, crimes against children, than before she had her babies. Watch out!

I like Nancy Grace, too. It doesn't seem like she is interrupting nearly as much as she used to. That was her main flaw, IMO.

Do you notice how many shows imitate or actually use Nancy Grace? I've seen at least 2-3 using her on the television "reporting crimes." I think (unless I am imagining it) that she was actually in some movie (on the television). We also can't forget the SNL skits. That's quite flattering, IMO. :)

"Boston Legal" parodies her. They use the name Gracie Jane. At least I think that's what it is.

Yeah, she's all over the place. I saw her in a Lifetime movie over the weekend. She can be a bit grating but her heart's in the right place and she's not afraid to call it like she sees it. I hope she has a sense of humor about the parodies and realizes it is flattering in a way, because she's making an impact.

Eve

"Boston Legal" parodies her. They use the name Gracie Jane. At least I think that's what it is.

My DH said they killed her off. She was the funniest part of Boston Legal. Well, maybe except for the pretty faced dwarf who had a crush on William Shatner. He said they killed her off too. I didn't see any reason to watch any longer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teadoughnutsdogbanjo
Back