Nancy Grace HLN Now 10/13/2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the police were really interested in this handy man, why not show his pic on TV instead of just around the neighborhood. This guy could be in another state or a family member might recognize him and give his real name etc.. Leads me to believe they really arent too concerned about him maybe.??

NG: what about room exceedingly neat (caller)?

Dr. Bethanny M: Did she talk about the baby's future? Were there toys for when 1+ years old? Not one grandmother or grandfather come forward recently?

Exceedingly neat? IIRC, garbage bags and duct tape were used for a curtain over Lisa's bedroom window and storage containers were inside her crib. If my child had been abducted from her crib, I'd definitely take issue with anyone, including LE, stacking "stuff" in it.

MOO

What reason would there be for this?

IMHO because LE knew that the transmissions were recorded and could possibly be released to public as they have. Keeps the details that are crucial to the investigation out of public hands. JMHO I have no way to know for sure.

Considering they are getting no where LE should have daddy take a poly....there has to be a reason they are letting this slide...wish they would tell me :)

It's possible they believe him (hence no need to take poly) but don't believe what DB tells them.

Perhaps they know she is lying to them and they know it.

I'm not sitting on the fence anymore and don't ask me why because I don't know. I have never thought the dad did anything to the child but confess I did wonder about the mom. Today I think even the mom had nothing to do with Lisa missing. I pray to God I'm right, but also praying that Lisa is found safe and returned to her family.

I don't think the baby's room was too neat. The whole house looks pretty neat. That is what's so frustrating. Where's the real dirt?

Nope, I didn't record this show.

smiley-girl-bowing.gif
smiley-girl-bowing.gif
deb-mrsbeasley.gif

Thanks for the best NG commentary evah!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwww. Can I save this picture of Mrs. B for me?

Sure!! And you can use this one the next time you have to take one for the WS team!!
hard2find9-1.jpg

Sure!! And you can use this one the next time you have to take one for the WS team!!
hard2find9-1.jpg

Thank you and Mrs. B. has the right bottle in her hand - "Jack Daniels". My drink of choice. :blowkiss:

PS: Nope I am not drinking JD while posting. :)

Theories are off the wall. Homeless drunk who knows his way around the house so well he doesn't disturb anyone inside and WTH would he want with the baby???!!!
:maddening:

MOO

Can you picture said drunk trying to enter thru that window? LOL Even if he did enter thru the door...why leave then open the window? Would a drunk think to do that? Would explain the lights being on...maybe...and not having to "stumble" around in the dark. But, as other's have stated...why would a drunk take a 10 mo old baby? Why pick that house and how to know the father was not at home? Did mom invite drunk in to have a glass of box o wine? ??

Exceedingly neat? IIRC, garbage bags and duct tape were used for a curtain over Lisa's bedroom window and storage containers were inside her crib. If my child had been abducted from her crib, I'd definitely take issue with anyone, including LE, stacking "stuff" in it.

MOO

LE probably covered the window to use luminol. they stacked that stuff in the crib, imo. the parents have not been back to the house, from what i've read.

did you look at the closet? even all the hangers were going the same way!

LE probably covered the window to use luminol. they stacked that stuff in the crib, imo. the parents have not been back to the house, from what i've read.

did you look at the closet? even all the hangers were going the same way!QUOTE]

OCD LE investigators... or totally staged, imo.

BBM
Mine did too-before I became addicted to WS!!!:floorlaugh:

Granted DB may be a good housekeeper, however, isn't she also a stay-at-home mom who would have all day to keep the house clean? There just wasn't anything in the videos I have seen to call it "exceedingly neat" unless it is being compared with something.

MOO

WHAT THE??? Who doesn't face the hangers the same way? Maybe I'm missing something, I've never seen hangers not facing the same way, even my mom (who doesn't do housework and keeps a very unkept house) has all her hangers facing the same way. I've never been to anyone's house whose hangers weren't facing the same way.

Kathleen Zellner

Anyone confirm? Patty G?
yes... and oh gosh... when I saw her I was like.. I have seen that lady before... and I just figured it out... she looks like nurse akalitus from nurse jackie (imhoo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthchic