Nancy Grace married and pregnant with twins??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey Jovin!:blowkiss: Happy to see you here.

I'm glad for her too. She's a glowing!:dance:

Yes, it's me....sporadic posts....

So when did she quit Court TV? I'm so far behind all the time.

She's sure is becoming a Mom awfully late in life. Geez, I am 36, and I'm too old to be having babies! Even though I feel younger (and look it, IMO) the fact is I'm just too old.

I wish her the best.

I am not a Nancy Grace Fan at all and I do not watch her on TV ....BUT any woman who is pregnant with twins at 47 and healthy and glowing, I am happy for. I wish her 2 healthy babies and a healthy pregnancy.

It will change Nancy's life to become a Mom - she will never be the same. Will be interesting to see how becoming a mother changes her and her on-air persona. The whole world is going to look different to her the day those babies are born.

Wishing her joy - both in her marriage and with her babies.

My Opinion, Really

I haven't watched Nancy Grace for months until last night. I, too, thought she looked heavier and coincidentally, tonight I got a glimpse of wedding rings on her left hand. Then I got distracted and forgot all about it. Congratulations to all!

I watched her make the announcement. I'm very happy for her and wish Nancy and her new husband all the best.

Funny timing but my manager was asking me who Nancy Grace was just yesterday. I explained her background and that she had lost her financee all those years ago, had devoted her life to prosecuting criminals, etc., and had said she would never marry (read that somewhere during the Peterson trial). And then I get home and someone emails me the story that she's married and pregnant. :eek:

She's sure is becoming a Mom awfully late in life. Geez, I am 36, and I'm too old to be having babies! Even though I feel younger (and look it, IMO) the fact is I'm just too old.

If you feel that way, then I'm sorry. If someone told you that then they are VERY wrong. I had my twins (concieved naturally, no fertility drugs) when I was 40. I carried them to 36 weeks exactly and the only reason they did my c-section was my daughter's placenta showed signs of degrading. They weighted 5 1/2 and 6lbs (my son was bigger than his sister). They are 5 now and while I will admit to being tired at the end of the day, they are such a joy to me and my husband (who was 41 when they were born). I sometimes worry about being an older mom but they keep us young. I always wanted another baby and never expected to get pregnant with twins 15 years after my oldest son was born.

Cheers to Nancy and her new family!

I'm happy for Nancy. Her husband is huge! She just reaches his shoulder. If those babies take after their dad she will probably have to have a C-section cause they will probably weigh 12 lbs each :eek:

I don't think there is anything wrong with a person deciding to have children at her and his ages BUT I'm glad it is her and not me :D They have the money to hire nannys to help out though so that will make a difference. When the babies hit about 2 yrs old she will need extra help just to keep track of them :)

Yes, my one friend is now 42 and has an 18 mo. old toddler who is climbing on everything, getting into everything, and running everywhere. I volunteered to sit with him for an afternoon and while I loved it, was glad when she got back home! Having a nanny would be ni-i-i-i-ce when they are that age. Mine were 23 months apart and I don't know how I ever did it! But I was young.

I tried to find an email address for Nancy to send congrats but could not find anything. Does anyone her have an email address for her?

Perez Hilton sucks, and he does nothing but steal other photo agencies pictures which is why his website was shut down. www.x17online.com actually tricked Hilton and was able to prove he does indeed steal pics.

www.dlisted.com is ok, I do not know why does that one but he is also a sarcastic, meanspirited jerk sometimes too.

I wish NG nothing but health and happiness in her marriage and w/ her twins on the way.

I wish her the best.

Don't feel old, I had my dd at 37 and she was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I just turned 49 and she keeps my dh and I feeling young. I don't regret for a minute having her later in life.

I watched her make the announcement. I'm very happy for her and wish Nancy and her new husband all the best.

Funny timing but my manager was asking me who Nancy Grace was just yesterday. I explained her background and that she had lost her financee all those years ago, had devoted her life to prosecuting criminals, etc., and had said she would never marry (read that somewhere during the Peterson trial). And then I get home and someone emails me the story that she's married and pregnant. :eek:

If you feel that way, then I'm sorry. If someone told you that then they are VERY wrong. I had my twins (concieved naturally, no fertility drugs) when I was 40. I carried them to 36 weeks exactly and the only reason they did my c-section was my daughter's placenta showed signs of degrading. They weighted 5 1/2 and 6lbs (my son was bigger than his sister). They are 5 now and while I will admit to being tired at the end of the day, they are such a joy to me and my husband (who was 41 when they were born). I sometimes worry about being an older mom but they keep us young. I always wanted another baby and never expected to get pregnant with twins 15 years after my oldest son was born.

Cheers to Nancy and her new family!
--------------------------
I am so happy the news about Nancy is true! I have a customer who became pregnant at 46.She had other children,this an accident.I cant write what she said about her husband but she wasn't happy! She is now about 78,daughter is fine and her closest "friend".

My friends mom is 82, and she is the same age as me 35. Her mom had her at 47, a total accident. She was born very healthy but the risk of Down's at that age is a whopping 1 in 4. Most women that have kids that are over 45 due it by IVF w/ donor eggs. Some fertility Dr''s will not even try IVF on a woman over 45 using her own eggs. The chances of pregnancy is VERY slim. A woman's eggs start to decline very rapidly each year past 40.

My friend is 42 and has had 2 failed IVF using her own eggs. I think they are now looking at adoption.

I don't think there's anything WRONG with having a baby this late in life, but it's just not for me. But then again, I had all my babies by 25. I think the eggs start declining well before 40, which is one of the reasons that at the maternal age of 35 or over, the pregnancy is automatically classified as a "high-risk" one. But I know there are many women who get pregnant after 35 and well into their 40's and end up having very healthy babies, so I think the automatic high risk classification at 35 is just precautionary if anything. I wish her luck and hope her pregnancy is a healthy one.

I thought for sometime that she might have something going on with Daniel Horowitz, was kind of shocked to see it's a banker. :)

Me, too! In fact, my mind tricked me when she said she had married "David" and I was remembering him as David Horowitz. I was surprised when she showed her husband's picture at the end of her show, and it wasn't Daniel Horowitz.

I don't think there's anything WRONG with having a baby this late in life, but it's just not for me. But then again, I had all my babies by 25. I think the eggs start declining well before 40, which is one of the reasons that at the maternal age of 35 or over, the pregnancy is automatically classified as a "high-risk" one. But I know there are many women who get pregnant after 35 and well into their 40's and end up having very healthy babies, so I think the automatic high risk classification at 35 is just precautionary if anything. I wish her luck and hope her pregnancy is a healthy one.

I think because of health, life style's and diet, 40 has been said alot to be the new 30 and sometimes, the new 20 and I don't mean because of plastic surgery either. :)

I had two pregnancies in my thirties, which was over 20 years ago and neither was classified as high risk because of my age. People live longer now, than they use to. Maybe in the 50's it might been old.. Or maybe if it's your first baby it could be more precautionary, dun't know. :)

Nancy is almost 48, that is pushing it a bit for a first time pregnancy, but she' healthy and active, a little on the hyper side I think..

I do think she needed some help, becasue she wont' discuss it and boy, they must of gotten right on it too. :) Or she got pregnant and they married right away. :)

But I know of woman in their 20's that have had to had IVF for one reason or another.

So, go Nancy, she seems extrremly happy about it all.

I'm not trying to argue with you but you are misinformed.

When you turn 35, your pregnancy is not automatically classified as high-risk. You ARE classified as AMA which stands for Advanced Maternal Age. I found this to be quite amusing because at my OB's office they put a big red AMA right at the front of your chart.

When I was 18 1/2 weeks along and the sonogram showed it was twins, I asked if I was now high risk. My doctor said it was more like "different" risk. I was never put on bed rest, I was never told I was high risk. They were extra careful with me and sent me to a Perinatologist for a few visits and I had a sonogram every 4 weeks to check for size differential but my doctor does that with any woman having multiples.

40 really is the new 30.

What a surprise! I truly never thought Nancy would marry because of her strong personality. I am so glad to be wrong! I have loved Nancy since she first appeared during the OJ trial. She was refreshingly outspoken then and never changed. I will always love her for her commentary during the Peterson trial. Remember, she was on the radio with Chris? when she heard the jury came back with the verdict. He said she left her spiked heels behind and ran to the courtroom to be first in line to get in. That sounded just like her.

If she has known this guy since school days, they must know each other pretty well. That will help the marriage last, hopefully. Twins! I'll bet she quits Headline News to raise her babies. She has been a career woman half her life; it is time for a normal life. She should stay home and watch CTV. LOL>

I had my first baby at 40, my second baby at almost 44...!

We now are 50(me) and 53(hubbie)....2 boys,10 and 7.....the one regret I do have is that my "biological clock" tick down and we only had time to squeeze in 2 kids!

susiebond

It is becoming much more common for women to put having children on hold while they pursue thier careers. Nancy made a interesting point about knowing something would have to give as her reason for leaving Court TV.
She really puts her whole heart into things. And I can see her doing that as a Wife and Mother!

I am absolutely thrilled and so happy for Nancy.
I couldn't be happier! I hope she has a boy and a girl.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
xxxxxxxxxooooo
mama
:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members