Nancy Grace Mon Sept 8 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK, one more post off topic and that poster gets banned for life and has their toenails pulled out with pliers.

A bit harsh yes...Ok, next person who posts off topic will make me really mad. How is that?

Please this is a thread for what was on the NG show tonight.

Like what LP said? How they walk on eggshells around her? How weird is that. Sounds like Casey has controlled this family since she was a little kid.

I agree Tricia. It has me curious. Why/how do you think this began? *the eggshell stuff*

SO ..
I was surprised that NG did not have any of the LA paypal and donations issue, we know they are aware of it as the site removed LA email address today.
Any thoughts?

Maybe NG and her producers are not aware of it. Unless someone has contacted them via phone or through email and received a respose there is a good chance NG is not aware of this.

SO ..
I was surprised that NG did not have any of the LA paypal and donations issue, we know they are aware of it as the site removed LA email address today.
Any thoughts?

I am hoping that maybe she will touch base on it tomorrow night. Maybe because it is Monday she had the whole weekend to review and there wasn't enough time. Donation thing could take up the whole hour if she really wanted to go deep into it.

Probably. Because at the end of the day we had no idea how else to act when the PD wouldn't look elsewhere until we could 'prove' ourselves innocent.

How else would you expect us to act?

Why is the family who loves their family always suspected first?
I would expect the family to be completely open and honest to LE so they could quickly eliminate them as suspects and move on to finding who did it.

OK, one more post off topic and that poster gets banned for life and has their toenails pulled out with pliers.

A bit harsh yes...Ok, next person who posts off topic will make me really mad. How is that?

Please this is a thread for what was on the NG show tonight.

Like what LP said? How they walk on eggshells around her? How weird is that. Sounds like Casey has controlled this family since she was a little kid.

I believe I already answered the LP observation. They walk on eggshells around her because she could blow ALL of them out of the water and yes, they are a bit worried. In my opinion, of course.

Can you link me to their ebay activity and gaming? Until I see actual proof, I will not believe. Casey is protecting someone and her daughter. I may end up with egg on my face but I'm willing to take that chance, but I belive that Casey is protecting Caylee somewhere.

Casey is protecting someone yes...But it is not her daughter.

Maybe NG and her producers are not aware of it. Unless someone has contacted them via phone or through email and received a respose there is a good chance NG is not aware of this.

For this show, you may absolutley be right, we joked earlier we had tonight's episode info weeks ago here.

I do know the press and LE has it, as well as the trust attorney, so maybe it is in "fact checking" phase and will be on here tomorrow?

I don't think Nancy has the budget for the kind of in-depth research and reporting that Greta accesses in the Fox system.

I wonder if the rest of the CNN newsers think of her as a screaming head instead of a real newswoman.

Her show pretty much lucked out last week when their remote producer was doing a standup as Casey was being arrested.

Casey is protecting someone yes...But it is not her daughter.
ITA - the "eggshell" comment by LP tonight. Ask yourself why anyone would walk on "eggshells" around anyone else? If you don't like or are afraid of that person - then you leave - cut them out of your "circle" and be done with them. CA, GA and LA can't "cut her out" of the circle - well CA was trying. And that (CA trying) tells us that CA GA and LA had had enough - damn the torpedos - full steam ahead. So, if KC has anything on any or all of them - they didn't seem to mind it when CA was gonna kick her out. BUT NOW, that Caylee is gone and they have this "mess" - it's back to being important and walking on "eggshells" around her again? Does that sound right to you? Nope, doesn't to me either. The eggshells HAVE TO BE that KC has "something" - knows "something". I kinda think she has already told JB about it as well.

Remember LP said the news would shock the world.

I've already bought a double plot for me and whichever of my offspring needs it. I sure as hell wouldn't lie and obfuscate for them. I would, however, visit in jail - been there, done that. No, the world isn't always a pretty place and children don't always grow up to be sweet, innocent, and productive members of society. I believe once parents understand. accept that, and act in the best interests of society, the world might be a better place.

Ditto for visits to cop shop and many LE visits to home, etc. etc. etc. You did it you face the consequences. I'm your shoulder to cry on then I hand you over to LE.

Didn't get the posts previously requested for eBay and gaming (LE by the way since July 15th) because server was busy. Will try to get that for you again.

I wasn't able to watch NG tonite....hubby has the remote lol was there anyhting about TM calling off search for now?

is that why he got fired as a cop in ohio?

it's been bugging me. being a cop is like being a nurse. you can just about work anywhere. even if you get fired in one place, you could get a job in another place. thats why it is really bugging me that he isnt working as a cop.

sorry to quote myself. i wanted to repost this in case anyone could help me with this. it's driving me nuts!

did he lose his job as a cop in ohio because of his throwing his daddy thru the window? and why is he not working as a cop now?

sorry to quote myself. i wanted to repost this in case anyone could help me with this. it's driving me nuts!

did he lose his job as a cop in ohio because of his throwing his daddy thru the window? and why is he not working as a cop now?

NO. Not according to Cindy's brother?, Rick. George quit LE because Cindy wanted him to work in the car lot with his dad. When things got rough/whatever, George's dad went through a plate-glass window.

Just reporting what I "heard" from Rick. This might warrant a bit more checking into. Many members of LE leave for seemingly innocent reasons, some are true, some are not.

My opinion, of course.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but...did Leonard say that he thinks Casey disposed of her body towards the end of June? If so, then I think she had her in the trunk for those 2 weeks. She probably didn't know what to do. She was always going to use the kidnapping story, but when it came down to it, she didnt want to deal with it. She wanted to have fun, party, pretend like it never happened. She finally had to deal with it when a smell started permeating from her trunk. If she waited 2 weeks to dispose of her body, it could be anywhere. I really hope they find her soon!

Just wanted to tell you all, Greta is supposed to cover Caylees story after her first story (according to her site)

For eBay and internet gaming proof See Anthony Donations and Fox News High Five threads.

could someone summerize NG for me i missed it . im sick yet again and have a blasting headache

NO. Not according to Cindy's brother?, Rick. George quit LE because Cindy wanted him to work in the car lot with his dad. When things got rough/whatever, George's dad went through a plate-glass window.

Just reporting what I "heard" from Rick. This might warrant a bit more checking into. Many members of LE leave for seemingly innocent reasons, some are true, some are not.

My opinion, of course.

oh thanks! i had forgotten she wanted him to work the car lot. strange that is isnt in LE down in florida, IMO. it's nagging at me, can you tell?

I must be a lousy parent. I don't always believe my kids, When I know they are lying they get punished.:eek:

same here..

even when they are not lying but they have done something wrong they get punished at my house......

i must be a terrible parent ....hehehehehehheh:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back