Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a few posts ago that it was taken by somebody on 10/16. But still, why is it coming out now? :waitasec: And I agree, I wouldn't rule out it's taken by an insider. MOO

I never criticize NG normally but I wish she hadn't given credence to that photo. She doesn't have to announce every bs thing that comes down the pike in this case - there's plenty to cover without that phony balony. IMO.

I know. Who are these people reporting these sightings, anyway? They obviously believe Caylee is alive. Has to make me wonder if they could be held liable for intrusion of privacy.

I don't believe Caylee is alive. But your post made me wonder what I would do if I thought I saw her. Wouldn't most of us go up and talk to her and/or the people who were with her? If something didn't seem right, wouldn't the people leave quickly -- and then you react by getting cell phone pics, calling LE and getting license plate numbers?

What's with this just taking a picture and sending it to CA? Suspicious? Yeeeeeees!

Your definition was perfect and your conclusion was close. But the real person that George and Cindy were ambushed by was Casey.

The FBI was ambushed by CA. They should have been warned she doesn't have the beep beep alert, like on a bus when they're backing up. She was backing up all over them. As I said in a post yesterday, CA should come with an option to remove her voicebox.

I agree.....Cindy accused his son and he has no right to speak back??? I think not. He has always been very poised and extremely well-spoken. He comes accross as a very nice man and I have a lot of respect for him.
he is a very nice man he has always been very kind and polite to me when we have corresponded.

They are a chain of check cashing stores. Good cameras and good security. ;)
Yes and I'm hoping and praying that their good surveilence cameras got some good shots of Casey to be used at trial too!

OK, got it. Thanks! I knew what transpired there but kept thinking, it's a store... no, wait, it's a mall... no, wait, GA paid his bills there so it's a ... who knows? :)

I never criticize NG normally but I wish she hadn't given credence to that photo. She doesn't have to announce every bs thing that comes down the pike in this case - there's plenty to cover without that phony balony. IMO.

I agree, jennyb. If NG had to show the picture she should of blurred that child's face. Or better yet, not brought it up.........don't help the A's try and bring another innocent victim into this.

The FBI was ambushed by CA. They should have been warned she doesn't have the beep beep alert, like on a bus when they're backing up. She was backing up all over them. As I said in a post yesterday, CA should come with an option to remove her voicebox.

Ha! LOVE IT! :clap::clap::clap:

Henry Lee is on the defense list but that doesn't mean he'll definitely appear at trial.

I have a strong feeling he won't because he knows from car inspection/forensics that he can't get KA off the hook.

Whoever? has to pay up knew the risk so they better not cry foul as they hand over the $$$$$$$$.

OK, got it. Thanks! I knew what transpired there but kept thinking, it's a store... no, wait, it's a mall... no, wait, GA paid his bills there so it's a ... who knows? :)

It is confusing, that's for sure.
All the people, places, stories, lies! :)

he is a very nice man he has always been very kind and polite to me when we have corresponded.

Yep. Me too. I have written him a few times and he has always gotten back to me and always been very nice and appreciative of the kind words that I have had for him.

I agree, jennyb. If NG had to show the picture she should of blurred that child's face. Or better yet, not brought it up.........don't help the A's try and bring another innocent victim into this.

Exactly. Do not show the photo, even showing it as a possibility is too much. It's not like KFN is a class organization that should be given respect. KFN deserves respect??? I . Don't . Think . So . !

Okay, Rev Grund and George what Casey had gotten herself into - she ripped off the wrong person

Sorry, but I have seen no evidence, no proof, no interviews from friends, nothing that shows anything about an outside influence with Casey - she did not rip off the wrong person - if this were the case - Casey would sing like a bird - why? She will not go to prison for murder when someone else is involved - she is too selfish, she would throw anyone under the bus to get out of jail and go back to her party days

Sorry, Casey did this all on her own - she is responsible for the theft from her family, friends, identity theft of Amy and murdering her own child - accident or not - she is responsible - all by herself!

There I said it! whew! I'm just tired of everyone trying to figure out what Casey is into - she was into herself

I completely agree.

Well, not literally - but she was really accolading (sp) him up more so tonight....the acclaimed, world reknowned....that kind of stuff. I watch her EVERY single night - so I guess my ears perk up when there's a change of verbiage...which isn't very ofter IMO.

I want to go write for her show!!!! She says the same tag lines over and over and over and ....you get my drift.:)

O/T- Britney looks so healthy and happy in your avatar picture.. is it a new one? I hope so.

I don't believe Caylee is alive. But your post made me wonder what I would do if I thought I saw her. Wouldn't most of us go up and talk to her and/or the people who were with her? If something didn't seem right, wouldn't the people leave quickly -- and then you react by getting cell phone pics, calling LE and getting license plate numbers?

What's with this just taking a picture and sending it to CA? Suspicious? Yeeeeeees!
I'd say "Hey, Caylee" in a conversational tone of voice and see if she looked.

Yep. Me too. I have written him a few times and he has always gotten back to me and always been very nice and appreciative of the kind words that I have had for him.
Maybe next time you speak, you can kinda throw in the question about who's footing the bill? j/k sorta
Seriously doesn't anyone in this town talk?

I'm becoming convinced, this train wreck of a defense is all going to play nicely into KC's hands...well, into her overinflated ego. Here's the thing...she truly believes she's running the show. She doesn't, in my opinion think anyone will be the wiser.

There was the 7-8 meeting on the visitor list with one of her lawyers (think it was 11/9). This was 3 days after the 11/6 article came out that they wouldn't seek the dp. That, in my opinion was a message to the defense that we'll consider a plea. And that was, in my opinion the reason for the 7-8 hour meeting with the lawyer - they were trying to convince her to plea and since...we've heard nothing about her willingness to plea.

I think while her bozo defense continues to screw things up, she's banking on the time it'll take for a retrial to get herself polished up on the law to defend herself. Yes, you heard it here...I completely, unequivocally believe her ego is that inflated.

I agree and wish she'd had somebody do some research over the weekend and see how much outcry there is against that photo being published. MOO

I'm becoming convinced, this train wreck of a defense is all going to play nicely into KC's hands...well, into her overinflated ego. Here's the thing...she truly believes she's running the show. She doesn't, in my opinion think anyone will be the wiser.

There was the 7-8 meeting on the visitor list with one of her lawyers (think it was 11/9). This was 3 days after the 11/6 article came out that they wouldn't seek the dp. That, in my opinion was a message to the defense that we'll consider a plea. And that was, in my opinion the reason for the 7-8 hour meeting with the lawyer - they were trying to convince her to plea and since...we've heard nothing about her willingness to plea.

I think while her bozo defense continues to screw things up, she's banking on the time it'll take for a retrial to get herself polished up on the law to defend herself. Yes, you heard it here...I completely, unequivocally believe her ego is that inflated.

Oooh that would be a freak show! OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member