NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
no way will LE let kc at funeral.............I hope news is correct............because I don't want to see kc get any sympathy for what she did to a precious baby ..........RIP, baby Caylee...........those that were suppose to love you, and take care of you; have all failed you, IMO.

Didn't she tell someone she had gotten rid of the smell in her car? When was that and who did she say that to?

tia

she tells amy via text messages, starts talking about the smell on the 25th, says she got rid of and that there was something dead splattered on her grill on the 27th

I agree and I think it has to do with the lawsuit that the Zanny that was identified has brought against KC.
Kc was shown a picture of the ZFG LE interviewed and said it was not her.
CA has been saying for a while that LE never checked out the thousands of otherZeneidas in FL ,NY and PR.To me that implied they knew that was not THE ZFG.

Whew! And Susan Smith thought she had it bad... I don't think there's a single soul out there that wouldn't want a shot a Casey right now.

Some are saying it may have been done in an effort to prevent fluids from leaking (difficult to write and equally difficult to contemplate). It would fit in with the new info of possibly two bags.

That would make sense but still...Disgusting to think of either way.

Didn't she tell someone she had gotten rid of the smell in her car? When was that and who did she say that to?

tia

I would have to go back and check the date, but it was in a text message to Amy (the one she ripped off)

Unless, and this is terrible, but what if Casey got into a rage and she just went off and started taping Caylee's mouth to quiet her and just couldn't quit?

I think this is very likely, and while i don't personally believe the theory that she killed caylee because she was starting to talk about casey's whereabouts and activities, that does fit well with a moment of rage about caylee talking

Hi,
This reference just made by LP about a song that KC played repeatedly after being released from jail the first time, having something to do with "under the water"......does anyone know exactly what song that is??

The song is by Sevendust, called "The Past", and you can catch it on YouTube with Chris Daughtry.

Unless, and this is terrible, but what if Casey got into a rage and she just went off and started taping Caylee's mouth to quiet her and just couldn't quit?
maybe that is why some sleuthers noticed red marks around Caylees face before. Maybe she put tape there on other occasions. Jesus

She may be allowed out to attend the funeral????? WTF?

Oh I hope not! She doesn't deserve to attend precious little Caylee's funeral. That would be another slap in Caylee's family! :furious:

Perfect example of a distraught mother: Beth Twitty
Perfect example of a heartless baby-murdering monster: Casey Anthony

EXACTLY!

There was soft tissue under duct tape, but there's nothing to determine forensically when the duct tape was applied. Could have been immediately or on a return visit by Casey to the remains site.

I have also heard other experts say on differnt shows.... that they may be able to tell with the tissue....so there have been differnt opionions

Sorry but need to rant a second. My stomach just keep rolling the more I hear. I stopped picturing Caylee and for the past 4 days I see a horrible, disgusting thing created by a monster. I am afraid that with what I am putting together in my head, that we are going to hear much more horrendous things - hate to say that but I see it coming. I also truly believe that there was a "holding" place prior to this dump and it wasn't her trunk...

I hate her!

I think it is the 20th that she dumps her, the day her texts says she ran out of gas, this is the same area Tony picked her up at (I don't believe the 23rd date) I think she had the body in the trunk when she ran out of gas and had to dump the body, and did exactly what it appears, she walked into the woods and chucked her down the slope. I am not sure the body moved much in the water, if it got stuck on that tree they pulled out it easily could have remained about where it landed. The 20th is closer to the forensic data too.

I think the brush with George prompted her to dump the vehicle and start talking about the smell and squirrels to Amy.

Actually, the date I'm talking about is the 24th. I do like the 20th as well. IIRC, the 20th is when she starts talking about the smell, but she texted Ah on the 24th that she got rid of the smell that day. Forensically I think the 2.6 days only refers to when KC doubled bagged Caylee, probably on the 19th.

But GA didn't smell anything the day of the gas cans IIRC.

My thoughts exactly, MD Mommy! If he would have remotely smelled something that day, don't you think he would have reacted? This is the first I'm hearing of him smelling something.

I thnk it was to stage an abduction scene..thats what a kidnapper would do.

I disagree politely, I don't think KC had any serious idea about a kidnapping until CA came back into the room and asked KC "Who took her"? per LA statement. I'm not sure I believe any of their statements at this point. I do believe that the duct tape was placed on that precious baby to keep her quiet or asleep or to keep the bugs from crawling out and all over the car.

I've never heard GA admit to something being funky about the car prior to him picking it up at the tow yard. JMO.

Agreed. He would not make such a graphic big deal of the tow yard encounter with the car if he already had smelled something bad on June 24 -- he'd be more prepared for it.

He was definitely spooked by the tow yard smell and that started everything into motion so, while I also agree that the gas can story is hinky I do think that GA was truthful about the tow yard. He was fearful that something had happened to Caylee though else why would he be thinking/saying that he hopes it isn't Caylee? Pre-disposed.

The gas can story might have been changed to try to insinuate that there was no smell, CA was in overdrive talking to the tow yard folks and trying to show there was no smell when the car was towed.... so it might have been more towards that story.

Actually, the date I'm talking about is the 24th. I do like the 20th as well. IIRC, the 20th is when she starts talking about the smell, but she texted Ah on the 24th that she got rid of the smell that day. Forensically I think the 2.6 days only refers to when KC doubled bagged Caylee, probably on the 19th.

I just went and double checked:

Casey says she ran out gas the 20th and 27th
She text messages about the smell on the 25th and about the dead thing on the 27th. It is my understanding that the 2.6 days is how long the body had been dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back