Nancy Grace ,Monday,Feb, 9, 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is, why make a point of blacklisting LP or anyone else? Why not just hope that they don't show -- to defuse rather than inflame? It makes it more than it is, into another media story.

I can understand the reasons for telling LP not to show up because he would have otherwise, camera's in tow. I think saying it in public was the only way to keep LP from coming, he couldn't go against Cindy's wishes if 'his' public was aware that he wasn't invited.

He could have taken the high road and not said a word about it, or he could simply have expressed his condolences and left it at that. That would have been the proper thing to do, IMO.

I have yet to hear of anyone else being notified that they were not welcome. If it's true that there are 23 people aside from LP on the list, I have to give those other people credit for doing what LP could not.

Has KathiB ever expanded on her statement to Mrs Milstead about her charge for lewd and lascivious conduct? That's the one I want to know about!

Ooooo, now how did I forget about that one :waitasec:?

I remember SS trying to spell lascivious, LOL!

Ewwww, Mrs. Milstead / lewd and lascivious behavior *yuck*, maybe I don't wanna know :blushing:

I can understand the reasons for telling LP not to show up because he would have otherwise, camera's in tow. I think saying it in public was the only way to keep LP from coming, he couldn't go against Cindy's wishes if 'his' public was aware that he wasn't invited.

He could have taken the high road and not said a word about it, or he could simply have expressed his condolences and left it at that. That would have been the proper thing to do, IMO.

I have yet to hear of anyone else being notified that they were not welcome. If it's true that there are 23 people aside from LP on the list, I have to give those other people credit for doing what LP could not

I agree. In situations such as this, silence is golden...

I have yet to hear of anyone else being notified that they were not welcome. If it's true that there are 23 people aside from LP on the list, I have to give those other people credit for doing what LP could not.

"I'm not invited," Padilla said. "She specifically stated in the media that she didn't want me there, so I can't go."

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/7/padilla_not_invited_to_caylee_memorial.html

Leonard should practice what he preaches. His remarks and plans are getting to be totally ridiculous and bizarre. He's made every sort of accusation against the family since he's gotten himself involved, yet continues to try and insist that the death was an accident. Everyone else is the bad guy except the one who did it. All these people who badmouthed and spread gossip about the Anthony's to the media don't even need to be at the scene of the body dump for a memorial. It's disrespectful and more of a protest and a rememberance of their own slighted selves instead of a dead baby. IMO.

I missed the whole show, just wanted to thank everyone for the excellent recap.:wave:;)

If Cindy didn't "Black List" or "Ban" LP I can almost guarantee he would have showed up at that memorial.,,

He's attracted to the media like a moth to a flame.

LP has relentlessly attacked the Anthony family for the past 6 months

I can't understand why Cindy is being criticized for asking him to stay away.

I think she's just making sure that nothing or nobody disrupts this memorial.

Whats wrong with that?

Bolded by me.
I'd love to any that question BUT I'd get a TO and I am needed here tomorrow! :)

So what will happen now? LP will have a separate memorial at the Suburban address, the everpresent Orlando news cameras will be there to record it, and he'll get airtime right along with Cindy & co.

I think Cindy is making a tactical error by making a big deal out of "banning" people from attending, because it means a total loss of control over what they do.

Had she welcomed everyone, they would kowtow to the show as she's running it.

Now, not so much.

-snipped-

according to Trisha's Tidbits (in a sticky) Marc Klaas was also "banned"

Why is it that on every thread, there is a bashfest of LP? My blood pressure cannot take much more of the bashing of Leonard and the idolization of Cindy. :(

Why is it that on every thread, there is a bashfest of LP? My blood pressure cannot take much more of the bashing of Leonard and the idolization of Cindy. :(
"Idolization of Cindy"? Are we reading the same thread?

I was hoping they would have brought up a certain organization, especially with Kathi B. there.

Ooooo, now how did I forget about that one :waitasec:?

I remember SS trying to spell lascivious, LOL!

Ewwww, Mrs. Milstead / lewd and lascivious behavior *yuck*, maybe I don't wanna know :blushing:

Yeah, I better be careful of what I wish for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor