Nancy Grace on at 8:00 p.m. EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would LOVE,LOVE,LOVE for NG to grill you know who...she'd (NG) would rip her to shreds! Sorry if that seems crude or insensitive.

started this thread before I saw the other NG thread we are discussing over there

LP is explaining why he believes Caylee is dead. He says "her faculties are "not all there" meaning she has mental issues.

Capt. Obvious strikes again! lol

As much as NG gets on my nerves, I must say tonight I find her comforting. She has shown more emotion in the last 18 minutes than CA has shown since Caylee went missing. At least someone is on tv speaking for Caylee. And her true emotion towards this case shows (she nearly cried when they showed the photo of sweet Caylee in her bathing suit).

Showed the clip of GA yelling and saying person in back of car "Not my granddaughter!"

LP.................Says he told them (Cindy or Casey) he didn't want to hear about ZFG......said it was bunk.

well there goes GA

Oh brother!

"The person in the back of my trunk was NOT Caylee."

How many dead people do the Anthonys transport anyway?

Is THAT why Lee's rear tire was flat last night..... a fat, dead corpse in HIS trunk? :rolleyes:

Wow, such desperation and pain in George's voice when he tries to deny that the body in the trunk was Caylee. He absolutely refuses to even consider the possiblity. That poor man.

There is no reason for Casey to take the immunity deal that is offered. I think the only reason she would take it is if they drop the charges or promise no manslaughter or murder charges. Otherwise there is no reason to take the deal at all. She has a better chance with no body found. At least 1 juror may not be convinced in a case with no body. Just my opinion.

IMO, all 3 (Casey, Cindy and George) should be in jail, til 'someone talks! Separate them. IMO, lots of dirty little secrets between the 3 of them. Includng cover up IMO

Business idea "Anthony Family Body Transport" - we'll haul your corpse for a small fee. For an additional fee we'll also transport your rotten pizza.

Sorry, I'm snarky tonight

Whooooooooaaaaaaaaaaa . . . Nancy's back!

:clap::woohoo::blowkiss:

She is on a roll tonight! :woohoo::woohoo:

Showed the clip of GA yelling and saying person in back of car "Not my granddaughter!"

LP.................Says he told them (Cindy or Casey) he didn't want to hear about ZFG......said it was bunk.

If the DNA is not from Caylee.
Then someone else would have had to be dead to be put back in the trunk.

So...
I ask everyone.
has anybody gone missing about the same time Caylee did?

The Anthony's imply someone else's body was in that car after it ended up at the towing company?

So they mean that someone else died and hitched a ride in the trunk?

Funny how that car became a taxi for dead folks ha??:confused:

Jose may have asked for immunity but not the type that was offered to him.

So glad that NG is back and I think we'll get better info this next week. LP is explaining why he believes Caylee is dead. He says "her faculties are "not all there" meaning she has mental issues.

what?!! Casey or Caylee? lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back