Nancy Grace on Headline News 27 Aug

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With all due respect--how on earth could it not be Caylee? She's been gone, who else has been missing this long? How many other dead bodies could be in this trunk?

Exactly . . . who else is missing in the Anthony drama but Caylee. What dead body was in Casey's car . . .

I am aware of NG show etc., and also concerned how this is being reported based on the word "confirmed" in the news article.

Keep in mind the media was using "confirmed" a lot when they should have said "sources."

Even BH Padilla said, we went on the Internet and read about it when they got back.

I like to hear it from the horses mouth and hopefully that will be Baez. :)

Girl, you have your hopes up high, don't you? :) IMO, Baez's job is to protect his client, and he'll just continue to deny, deny, deny to create the perception of doubt.

Please note Nancy Grace's show is taped earlier in the day . . . prior to when the new developments were on Orlando News outlets . . . the WFTV article was updated at 705p tonight

then how are the phone calls received? :confused:

Yes, and he said that George is going to be devasted by this. Says Casey has not said one word to any of his team, nor to her Mother, Father, or brother about Caylee or anything that may help them find her.
What the hell is she doing in that house all day long, discussing the weather?

However, sheriff's deputies are refusing to confirm or deny the report, and said they won't be commenting any further.

Jose Baez, Casey's attorney, said he didn't know anything about the results at all.
"That's not what law enforcement was doing at my office today,” said Baez. “They weren't telling us anything about the University of Tennessee or The Body Farm, or whatever they're calling it nowadays, so I really can't comment on that. That's a leak and I certainly don't know where it's coming from the one thing I can comment on is that they haven't found Caylee.”

With all due respect--how on earth could it not be Caylee? She's been gone, who else has been missing this long? How many other dead bodies could be in this trunk?
We all think it's Caylee's. But we have to keep the facts straight if we are inerested in the legal case. Confirmation of decomposition linked to Caylee Anthony is very important. That is not what is being reported now.

Just want to go on record imo, there is no reason to offer immunity with the bulk of the forensics not yet back (think dirt).. and that would have absolutely been done through Baez and a done deal or rejected before anyone outside the principals knew about it. I am not buying there is limited immunity or other offered here

Sounds like Nancy Grace sees things as you do.

Girl, you have your hopes up high, don't you? :) IMO, Baez's job is to protect his client, and he'll just continue to deny, deny, deny to create the perception of doubt.

All I want to hear from LE, State Attorney or Baez with their actual lips moving about the immunity deal to confirm this and not from an article online.

OMG she's reading the ditty from Cindy on her myspace. I can't take it :(

Just stating the facts...not saying that I think it was another body...

What the hell is she doing in that house all day long, discussing the weather?
Doing her nails, putting on all those bracelets and jewlery she had on today, probably looking at her narcisistic a$$ in the mirror......anything but dicussing what happened to her baby.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back