Nancy Grace Show News

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Peter Hamilton said:
Jim Moret is saying where is the freaking evidence tying Karr to the crime
There is no way this guy is the killer-anyone who still thinks so needs help..so I agree with the naysayers and there s always ways to find out things about people..people tend to keep their records in their desk..thats not even a rocket science guess.where else would they be.
I have had it with this case-and he will be considered a loser but i doubt they can make a charge stick..i mean he is a pathological liar for one..but because people do this it will be hard to punish him just because he became exposed to the media thru no fault of his own.
He will simply not be charged-it they had kept it quiet then they wouldnt be about to be made fools of..I am shocked at how this guy has gotten away with this scam-but they cant blame him-the cops went to him not the other way around.

There is no way this guy is the killer-anyone who still thinks so needs help..
Isn't this an insult to many posters here, just because we don't agree with you? Is that allowed here? I have never criticized those who believe the Ramseys did it. I see all sides and write about how I perceive it. I think those who think Karr could have done it are not necessarily in need of help.

Yes, this guy's a fraud. I read that bracelet info in the report years ago.

newtv said:
There is no way this guy is the killer-anyone who still thinks so needs help...

I'm not sure yet he is not the killer. But I do need help. Laundry, dishes, a run to the grocery store, and the pool needs some attention--Send someone, please! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

OK, I'm really confused about the Wendys.

This Wendy Murphy, who apparently is a law professor, is the one selling legal stuff on ebay? For $1500?!? Is this the same one that also has the tapes from 2001 where JMK confesses along with other yukky stuff? And is getting on talk shows and throwing around the JonBent *advertiser censored* stuff. If this is right, well I'm thinking krank also. 15-minutes of fame.

And there is another Wendy that went to school with Karr? And she says Karr confessed also?

I'm just really confused.

There are 3 Wendy's:

Wendy Murphy - Defense Attorney
Wendy Hutchens - The one who recorded JMK
Wendy Nichols - Classmate

MrsMush99 said:
There are 3 Wendy's:

Wendy Murphy - Defense Attorney
Wendy Hutchens - The one who recorded JMK
Wendy Nichols - Classmate
Geeze 3! Well I said I was confused. So Wendy Hutchens is selling crap on ebay ...

Thanks Mush

Yes, it was.

I think I see where you're going with this...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom
Back