Nancy Grace - Thurs., Feb. 5, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! Like a little kid! oops, don't forget Kathy the reporter lady.. I'm sure she and her mistruths aren't invited either. :crazy:

Kathy the reporter lady!!!!

I'm sure she is hoping her career will rocket off like
NG's did during the OJ trial. Can't blame her.

Let me get this straight...while you are there grieving for your grandchild are you also gonna be standing at the door saying who can and can't be let in????????? Like you will know who a disgruntled person would be just by looking at them????

somebody just shoot me :bang:
Well Cindy will probably have those big huge bodyguards that guarded Casey when she was out on bail! And she'll give them the list of names of those not allowed... Yuri, and all the other detectives that tryed to get Casey to confess to what she had done. Leonard and Tony Padilla, Rob D., Tracey the female bh, Tim Miller, Jesse and his parents. Cindy's brother Rick, maybe even her mother too! Just to name a few!:mad:

I think this is so disturbing. I can't even imagine what Cindy Anthony is thinking by doing such a vial thing! It is disrespecful to Caylee. It makes a mockery out of Caylee's loving sweet spirit. It is the most vile thing I've ever heard of!
Then hearing of Casey selling Caylee's pictures! To help in paying for her defense! How sick is that? The very one that murdered her is also able to profit off her dead baby girl! How despicable! What grieving mother would sell off pictures of her dead baby!???

Honest to God, between Casey and Cindy, there's a new low hit each and every day! Unbelieveable!

Anthony's attorney on Larry King now. Talking about services. He Anthony's have right to refuse attendance by anyone not showing dignity and respect.

Or, "Oh, Miss Z F MINUS SIGN G, you forgot to sign your application!"

Then we'd be looking for a nanny accountant.

Don't forget the NY license plate.
I'm sure they yelled that out too!!!

Or, "Oh, Miss Z F MINUS SIGN G, you forgot to sign your application!"

Then we'd be looking for a nanny accountant.

Or "Miss Z F little line G, you forgot to sign your application!"

Cashier at the 8 items or less aisle.

I'm thinking all the police will be there and Tim Miller. No Leonard though.

Seriously, I would think that as a sign of respect, Yuri and Det. Allen will want to be at the memorial.

Do you guys really think they would not allow them to go? I can't wrap my head around that. I know animosity and all of that, but I just can't see it going to that degree.

Ugh.

Why does KC need any money for her defense? I thought all of the attorneys for KC were working pro bono (free) just for the publicity???

Attorneys and experts of LKB, Lee caliber don't make fools of themselves for free.

Not IMO anyway.

"Oh, Miss Z F MINUS SIGN G, with NY license plate, you forgot to sign your application!"

Well Cindy will probably have those big huge bodyguards that guarded Casey when she was out on bail! And she'll give them the list of names of those not allowed... Yuri, and all the other detectives that tryed to get Casey to confess to what she had done. Leonard and Tony Padilla, Rob D., Tracey the female bh, Tim Miller, Jesse and his parents. Cindy's brother Rick, maybe even her mother too! Just to name a few!:mad:

I think this is so disturbing. I can't even imagine what Cindy Anthony is thinking by doing such a vial thing! It is disrespecful to Caylee. It makes a mockery out of Caylee's loving sweet spirit. It is the most vile thing I've ever heard of!
Then hearing of Casey selling Caylee's pictures! To help in paying for her defense! How sick is that? The very one that murdered her is also able to profit off her dead baby girl! How despicable! What grieving mother would sell off pictures of her dead baby!???

Honest to God, between Casey and Cindy, there's a new low hit each and every day! Unbelieveable!

And don't forget "Holly you'll never get another exlusive!" She's out too.

Wonder if that's why KC removed all of Caylee's photos from Photobucket, remove from the public domain to sell as part of the Caylee is missing case?

Just what I was thinking.:furious:

I don't recall ever hearing of such a vindictive, mean-spirited memorial in my life.

Kathy the reporter lady!!!!

I'm sure she is hoping her career will rocket off like
NG's did during the OJ trial. Can't blame her.

Her career should take off. She's a heck of a reporter.

Anthony's attorney on Larry King now. Talking about services. He Anthony's have right to refuse attendance by anyone not showing dignity and respect.

dignity and respect. Like they would know what that looks like.

I hope all the Sheriffs office and staff that want to go - do! They all cared about Caylee, worked hard. No reason to exclude them - even if hard feeling exist. For 60 minutes - everyone should be able to stand above the rancor.

I'm thinking all the police will be there and Tim Miller. No Leonard though.

Seriously, I would think that as a sign of respect, Yuri and Det. Allen will want to be at the memorial.

Do you guys really think they would not allow them to go? I can't wrap my head around that. I know animosity and all of that, but I just can't see it going to that degree.

Ugh.

I believe the only ones who won't be allowed in are LP (for good reason) and anyone who shows up with a picket sign or starts trouble before even getting in the door. Tim Miller and the Anthonys have worked out their problems. If he attends, I think he'll be welcome.

Personally, if I were Cindy, I wouldn't want NG or Rev Grund there. I hope neither of them show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487