NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/23/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NG is so biased it drives me nuts. I believe Casey is guilty but the facts need to be analyzed in an unbiased manner.

What she orders in jail and if she fights to attend her daughter's funeral has little relavence. You can never predict how a victim or murderer will act. Everyone thought that Jon Benet Ramsey's parents were guilty because of the way they acted.

The fact is, everyone reacts differently whether they are guilty or not, grieving or satisfied with what they did.

I wish NG would present a more fair view of the entire case. Viewers are not idiots and can think for themselves.

I've become very suspect every time she mentions how she has been victimized and how much she loves her twins. At first it tugged at my heart strings but now it feels like she is using it.

I sure hope she is not just showing victims of the war to bolster public opinion of her show. It is the only show that I know of that does that and I find it to be one of the most touching and relevant news of our time.

I wasn't aware everyone stopped thinking Jon Benet's parents were guilty. I agree Nancy can get a bit unruley but I think she loves her children. ;)

I wasn't aware everyone stopped thinking Jon Benet's parents were guilty.

Not everyone stopped thinking they are guilty (and they may not be). I do however, think their emotions and actions should not be judged.

This goes both ways. If a psycopath cries constantly, shows total remorse and it is completely fake, you should not just assume he or she is innocent.

And I do agree that she loves her children and her pain and suffering as a victim is genuine. What bothers me is that plenty of journalists have children they love and do not bring them up every time they are on camera.

Darn, my cable is off cause Im getting Dish in the am. Is there anywhere to catch tonights show on the net?

Not everyone stopped thinking they are guilty (and they may not be). I do however, think their emotions and actions should not be judged.

This goes both ways. If a psycopath cries constantly, shows total remorse and it is completely fake, you should not just assume he or she is innocent.

And I do agree that she loves her children and her pain and suffering as a victim is genuine. What bothers me is that plenty of journalists have children they love and do not bring them up every time they are on camera.

There are many folks, and I am one of them, who loves to hear Nancy talk about her twins. They are precious, and she had them later in life, and she is thrilled to be a mom.

IMO, those twins are going to take Nancy away from us before too long. Jane V. whatever seems to have been groomed to do a Nancy-like show, but she will never fill Nancy's boots.

Right or wrong, Nancy is sincere. She sincerely believes that Casey is guilty, and lets it show. She has been most faithful in her coverage of Caylee Anthony.

Sorry if off-topic.

Did anyone else notice on NG at the bottom of the screen it said that LE also took a PINK ZIPPERED BAG from the A's home???

Well I can hardly stand NG. She's rude, crude, hateful, demanding, and bossy! She brings guests on, asks a question and then rudely interrupts so that they can't even answer. She talks over everyone, makes fun of them, and treats everyone she talks to as if they are bumbling fools! She seems to think that she is the only one in the entire law profession who has correct knowledge of it, and more times than not she is completely wrong. Problem is, no one can do anything about it because it's HER show and she's a tyrant about letting anyone besides herself have any say.

I'd truly love to see just once, someone tell her she's ignorant and rude and just leave her sitting! I don't know how in the world she has the celebrity she has.

JMHO

Did anyone else notice on NG at the bottom of the screen it said that LE also took a PINK ZIPPERED BAG from the A's home???

Could this be a link to the pink item at crime seen...or from the previous clothes found???

how can a's stay in that house??/that 1 guy that saw a woman coming out of woods/ saw red sunglasses?
was that ever made T or F???

Bolding mine. It must be absolutely heartbreaking. And the other thing: LE has taken all of the items that Caylee loved. Her toys, her momentos, they practically stripped Caylee's room. Imagine losing your little one and then losing every sentimental item than you've ever had since the day she was born. It is more than sad.

I don't have much love toward the Anthony's because of their past behaviour, but my heart breaks for them because of what they're going through at present.

Does anyone know if what the police take as evidence will be returned to the Anthonys? It seems completely heartbreaking that they get to take what Caylee loved the most away from a grieving family. Obviously, as a parent, if something like this happened, I would want the police to find out the truth. I'd give them everything I owned if it meant making sure a murderer of a child was not out in the world.

Well I can hardly stand NG. She's rude, crude, hateful, demanding, and bossy! She brings guests on, asks a question and then rudely interrupts so that they can't even answer. She talks over everyone, makes fun of them, and treats everyone she talks to as if they are bumbling fools! She seems to think that she is the only one in the entire law profession who has correct knowledge of it, and more times than not she is completely wrong. Problem is, no one can do anything about it because it's HER show and she's a tyrant about letting anyone besides herself have any say.

I'd truly love to see just once, someone tell her she's ignorant and rude and just leave her sitting! I don't know how in the world she has the celebrity she has.

JMHO

Nancy isn't the first talk show host to get ratings being rude to her guests-anyone remember Morton Downey Jr.? She is the first female to do it, I believe. As I remember she came to fame as one of GR's talking heads during the OJ trial. But, like her or dislke her-she's kept Caylee's story in the headlines, for that I thank her!:clap:

Did anyone notice on her jailhouse item list that Casey ordered a sketch pad. That would be interesting to see what she writes/draws.

I have always thought that!

Yes, that IS at least one thing that does seem to be true - based on the dog hits. Car, backyard. I assume they are thinking she died on the Anthony property. (i guess). I think I saw someone say LE considered that place a crime scene. Poor little Caylee.

Bolding mine. It must be absolutely heartbreaking. And the other thing: LE has taken all of the items that Caylee loved. Her toys, her momentos, they practically stripped Caylee's room. Imagine losing your little one and then losing every sentimental item than you've ever had since the day she was born. It is more than sad.

I don't have much love toward the Anthony's because of their past behaviour, but my heart breaks for them because of what they're going through at present.

My heart really breaks for them too.Especially Cindy.I don't blame her for any of her reactions to this and I do support her.I think they got thrown in a situation they never thought would ever happen or they would ever have to go through and I really feel bad for them.

I thought NG was very dismissive and hateful to the caller who mentioned CA being abusive. I guess NG knows nothing about borderline personality and the way it can affect the children. This is not in any way an excuse for KC but I think it is significant and the way NG behaved toward the question was enough to make me stop watching. She is becoming such a shrew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panthera
I still think she was temporarily put in the back yard after death. Good news LE is it seems looking into this

I agree.I felt like this might have happened also since the dog smelled something there.I am glad they are looking into this too.

lol
as much as i can't stand that thing, there's not much more for her to do.
maybe she should try sit-ups and push-ups before she gains a quick 50.
:woohoo: bet her skin is all pasty too. :)
imo

I really wish Nancy would not keep harping on the snacks Casey orders from jail, and the lounging around and napping every day. What bearing does that have on her guilt? She makes it sound like Casey is partying and having a good time.... like the attorney told her. Jail is not a party, and it can't be much fun. Besides, what else can she do in that cell 23 hours out of every day except eat and sleep and read books? Does anybody really expect her to be grieving like a normal person? Of course she isn't.... so why make such a big production of it... it sounds petty and so unprofessional.

Maybe Casey is using the snacks as her meals. In one of the jailhouse videotapes that was released, she complains about the mayo in the coleslaw and the bologna sandwiches. JMHO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrienna
Back