Nancy Grace Tuesday 9/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also what I gathered (in reading) she had taken Ricardo's credit card at some point, but he seemed to think it not enough money to bother with and left it at that.

Such a joke to me when Cindy brags up on 'Casey holding her head high'. A normal person realizes they've done some disgusting and shameful things and hangs their head in shame. Even a dog has enough good manners and sense to do that.

Hey! That would be a good protest sign.

Even a dog has enough good manners and sense to hold their head in shame.

But dog comments seems to upset Lee for some reason. :waitasec:

I think that Cindy should be charged with the elderly abuse as well. After all these are HER elderly parents and she is aware that her daughter stole from them and she has NOT done anything to protect her parents by not turning Casey in on these accusations. How would a court look at Cindy protecting her lying/thieving daughter but not protecting her elderly parents.

I'm curious about the ATT..I think that one is going to get her some time..b/c it was electronic.

That is one that I'm interesting in seeing what they do with. I'm also wondering why it's taking so long. I'm not being mean. I'm seriously interested in the mechanics of it all. I expect it's taking this long for a reason.

It's my understanding in the state of florida, that even if someone did not want to press charges, the state attorneys office could still move forward and charge someone. For instance, if the if it is true that casey stole money from her grandparents account, but the grandparents did not want to press charges, the state of florida could file direct charges and proceed with a case against her.

i think there will be many, many charges against casey by the time this is all done.

I've always been told that the witnesses have no say in it , so I'd agree with that.

:gavel: :smiliescale:don't want to start a riot. I've heard that from Judges.

jmo

I think that Cindy should be charged with the elderly abuse as well. After all these are HER elderly parents and she is aware that her daughter stole from them and she has NOT done anything to protect her parents by not turning Casey in on these accusations. How would a court look at Cindy protecting her lying/thieving daughter but not protecting her elderly parents.

It's not Cindy's obligation to turn Casey in for stealing from her grandparents. Casey is an adult, the grandparents need to turn her in. It's not likely that LE would even take a report on this from Cindy as she is not involved.

good point and if she gets in trouble for elderly abuse then she can no longer practice nursing.​

It's not Cindy's obligation to turn Casey in for stealing from her grandparents. Casey is an adult, the grandparents need to turn her in. It's not likely that LE would even take a report on this from Cindy as she is not involved.

If by chance Cindy is the POA for her parents and she covered it up (which she did by not reporting it (Also as a nurse you are required to report any abuse) and paying it back. Then she should get in trouble.

If by chance Cindy is the POA for her parents and she covered it up (which she did by not reporting it (Also as a nurse you are required to report any abuse) and paying it back. Then she should get in trouble.

Do you have a link that Cindy covered it up ?
Do you have a link for Cindy being the POA?

Do you have a link for Cindy abusing her elderly parents?

Was saying Casey and hpvdr wrote she should also be in trouble. Reread post above. I never said she was in trouble for it.

Also has a nurse Cindy is required by law to report any abuse of anyone. It is part of being a nurse. Not cover it up.

Do you have a link that Cindy covered it up ?
Do you have a link for Cindy being the POA?

Didn't Cindy pay the money back? That is covering it up by not reporting it to the dept of aging.

Has anyone ever noticied the amount of times KC uses the word "petrified" in the interragation? :waitasec:

pet·ri·fy (ptr-f)
v. pet·ri·fied, pet·ri·fy·ing, pet·ri·fies
v.tr.
1. To convert (wood or other organic matter) into a stony replica by petrifaction.
2. To cause to become stiff or stonelike; deaden.
3. To stun or paralyze with terror; daze.
v.intr.
To become stony, especially by petrifaction.

omg, roxy hartless said something truthful!

Just had a thought. NG just played the part of the interrogation tape where she talks about getting the call from Caylee on July 15th. She says that Caylee was talking about her book - the one they have videos of her reading at the retirement home on Father's Day. Where is that book? Is it missing...or is it at the Anthony's house? If it is at the Anthony's....why would Caylee be talking about the book almost a month after last reading it? (Not that I believe she actually got a call from Caylee)

The book is the question of the day. Did Caylee have her favorite book one month after she was kidnapped? Did Casey give Zanaida Caylee*s favorite book on June 16th right before Zanaida kidnapped Caylee from Jay Blanchard Park?

I bet mommy and daddy paid off the money she took from grandma and them. I have no evidence of this but just what I'm thinking.

That would explain Cindy flipping out on Yuri the day he wanted to visit the nursing home. She told Yuri to leave her folks out of everything or she would not cooperate with him in the future. Can't hide much of this in a nursing home. The TV is on day and night, so her poor elderly father probably hears the news all day. This girl has ruined so many lives.

I've always been told that the witnesses have no say in it , so I'd agree with that.

:gavel: :smiliescale:don't want to start a riot. I've heard that from Judges.

jmo

Well someone would have to know about the crime first right?...If the authorties do not know about it then it's difficult to persue anything.

That would explain Cindy flipping out on Yuri the day he wanted to visit the nursing home. She told Yuri to leave her folks out of everything or she would not cooperate with him in the future. Can't hide much of this in a nursing home. The TV is on day and night, so her poor elderly father probably hears the news all day. This girl has ruined so many lives.

Totally..that is why IMO CA did not want them going there.

I missed this if it came up earlier in the thread - am watching NG on Tivo, and Leonard is on talking about the visit he's about to receive from Det Melich and the FBI guy, Nick.

That rates a 'whoa'.

I'm not sure about the US Nursing Homes laws but usually we are fairly close.

If anyone is interested in GGP's nursing home trust account money that she allegedly re-routed the money from I can give you quite an earful.

Also someone already mentioned the Nursing Home going after her for financial abuse of the elderly is a definite not just a possibility. It just takes a little longer to do because it has to be investigated by the corporate lawyers first before going to LE.

In this state not only is it a possibility, but is required by law for the nursing home to file charges of financial abuse. I have felt those were coming after the corporate lawyers and the state did their investigations. Those are usually months down the road.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Watercolor611
Back