Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 1/7/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You are correct, they will never look back. They will also turn on their families, they could care less about family. They will have the likes of KFN and all their kind to wallow with in and around the blood money they receive. All the while America will mourn for Caylee. That's fine with me. Like another poster said I would like to live long enough to see karma catch up with the A's but if I don't, just as well, I have faith, they will get what they have coming.

If they get it, they will never live long enough to enjoy it. Karma will start the day they put their hands on that money and you can watch them get ill and all kinds of things happen.

If they can get a lot of money - like that 1.7 million from Lifetime, they will never look back.

I thought that Lifetime was holding off on it because of all the emails and letters they received, but now it appears it is because of the possible indictments of the Anthonys. Lets just hope they are charged and found guilty so they can't PROFIT from Caylee's BLOOD MONEY.

Blood money makes me seriously sick to my stomach. To think they could profit off the death of that precious child makes my stomach tie in knots. I just can't wrap my mind around people like this?

Ok here's an article that says MR was in fact the Anthony's MR.

This transcript quotes him as saying he has "the Caylee's route".

I wonder if people are not blowing out of proportion the idea that someone "knew where she was" and did nothing, let her lie there.

It seems to me highly unlikely that KC gave directions that would lead anyone straight to her... i.e. "past the light pole 13 paces and then due south for 5 paces and then left for 12 paces..." And even if she *did* have good directions, I think it is likely that the body wasn't precisely where she left it due to weather/animals. It has been repeatedly said that this area was 15 acres. I am sure that KC could narrow that down a lot, but it doesn't mean that even one person checked out the bag and walked away knowing it was her and not saying anything.

When they mentioned that DC had been out there once, twice, maybe more times AFTER this video, that indicates to me that although he may have believed the body was there, no one had actually found it. And if he got his information from LA who says he deciphered this Casey Code, he may have not felt he should put 100% stock in that theory. Sure they will check it out, but I think after looking they could have easily decided LA's theory was ridiculous.

I believe LA did tell GA and CA his theory and investigation plans/results at some point. I suspect that he told them to act like nothing was different, act like they believed Caylee was alive, so he could get all the information he needed from KC. I think they believed he was correct but again, without someone actually finding the bag, there was no reason to put 100% stock in it. KC could be leading them on another wild goose chase, and the more people and time they spend searching an area and finding nothing, the more they must've wondered if she was lying about this too.

Amen about Karma Turbothink!

What goes around comes around! I just hope we are still here to see it come around.

I say throw em' all in jail and let the FBI sort it out! :behindbar

:blowkiss:
Yeeee haaa!
I'm thinking the FBI may do just that. I recall that the non-grieving grandparents of little murdered and defiled Caylee declined to file a kidnapping report with the FBI when they were interviewed way back at the end of summer.
.:Justice::Justice:

LP says he doesn't think G & C knew where the body was before it was found.

This is awfully kind and charitable of him.
Sounds like a classic Leonard set-up, to me.

:Banane25:
Leonard rocks.

1) Nov 14 Dr. Lee views the car...He reports back to Baez
Nov 15-16 The Pi's are searching the crime scene
Nov 19 LM quits working for the A's

could this be a direct reason why Lm quit??

LP said on NG that the meter man lived next foor to the A's any ine heard anything about this??

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/behindbars.gif
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_j6IBdHW_rY&feature=related

Nejame clearly said right after Caylee was found that much more disturbing information was forthcoming.

I've been lurking here for a week or so, here goes my first post...I think I agree with the above rationale. I couldn't figure out why the A's are defending their psycho daughter until tonight on NG when they showed a clip from GA's police interview. He said, and I'm paraphrasing, "If I lose my granddaughter, I also lose my daughter."

Hi elissabee,

:Welcome-12-june:

I think like most do that George knew what he smelled in that car..He probably didn't know at the time it was Caylee, but he did know it was a body he was smelling..I'm sure he had his suspicions it was her when she couldn't be found and if in fact she was dead he knew who was responsible...No matter how he tried to spin it, it kept coming back around to Casey..

They were just surrounded by people who knew, the PI, Lee who tipped off the meterman, Baez, Casey, etc.... and they were clueless? And this entire group let them run around like crazy lunatics believe Caylee was alive? They either all know or this entire thing is BS, and it doesn't seem to becoming out as just BS rumors. MOO

Right on. :behindbar
Speaking of crazy, incoherent lunatics, has anyone noticed how Cindy seems to have recovered her ability to articulate a complete thought, and deliver it in a direct way, ever since the fear and threat, no doubt, of prosecution came up? The last couple of interviews I heard were noticeably different, in terms of linguistics, grammar, vocabulary, compound sentence structure, and demonstrated a startling directness and continuity in her reply to the reporter's questions. No more relentless hypnotizing, disorienting BS or her extraordinarily crafted crazy-making ramblings of a freaking wannabe lunatic. I think she really used that lunatic thing to her advantage, as a cover. There is nothing that I would put past these people. If I hear another suggestion that George is just a pawn or dupe I will puke. He's a real con artist, that Georgie. In my precious opinion.

dr. henry lee, saying she hasn't been buried yet incase the need to perform more tests...its better this way then buring her, then digging her back up.

What a night to miss the show.

I gotta wonder about this one. Someone please correct me, as it may be diferent in Florida. But in the more northern climes, where they have to contend with frost and frozen ground, pretty much every Cemetary has a mausoleum/chapel of sorts (I am blanking on their actual name). It allows for a formal funeral, after which the coffin is placed temporarily in the indoor hall. They may reside there for several months until the ground thaws and the final formal burial can occur. These are also used in cases where closure is desired, but there may be reasons to not bury the coffin just yet. Would that not meet the goal of a dignified element of closure, while at the same time avoiding the whole issue of disinternment if more tests are needed?

Ok here's an article that says MR was in fact the Anthony's MR.

This transcript quotes him as saying he has "the Caylee's route".

I wonder if people are not blowing out of proportion the idea that someone "knew where she was" and did nothing, let her lie there.

It seems to me highly unlikely that KC gave directions that would lead anyone straight to her... i.e. "past the light pole 13 paces and then due south for 5 paces and then left for 12 paces..." And even if she *did* have good directions, I think it is likely that the body wasn't precisely where she left it due to weather/animals. It has been repeatedly said that this area was 15 acres. I am sure that KC could narrow that down a lot, but it doesn't mean that even one person checked out the bag and walked away knowing it was her and not saying anything.

When they mentioned that DC had been out there once, twice, maybe more times AFTER this video, that indicates to me that although he may have believed the body was there, no one had actually found it. And if he got his information from LA who says he deciphered this Casey Code, he may have not felt he should put 100% stock in that theory. Sure they will check it out, but I think after looking they could have easily decided LA's theory was ridiculous.

I believe LA did tell GA and CA his theory and investigation plans/results at some point. I suspect that he told them to act like nothing was different, act like they believed Caylee was alive, so he could get all the information he needed from KC. I think they believed he was correct but again, without someone actually finding the bag, there was no reason to put 100% stock in it. KC could be leading them on another wild goose chase, and the more people and time they spend searching an area and finding nothing, the more they must've wondered if she was lying about this too.

You know I thought that at first too..Then I hear that Casey had buried her pets in that area and I thought maybe since LA knew where those pets were buried he would have an idea where to look maybe..

On Nov 5 KC had an interview with a Mathew Troccoli for about an hour...do we know who this is...I was trying to look back to see if there were any vistiors that stood out....I know the anthonys havent seen her since the middle of OCT

I gotta wonder about this one. Someone please correct me, as it may be diferent in Florida. But in the more northern climes, where they have to contend with frost and frozen ground, pretty much every Cemetary has a mausoleum/chapel of sorts (I am blanking on their actual name). It allows for a formal funeral, after which the coffin is placed temporarily in the indoor hall. They may reside there for several months until the ground thaws and the final formal burial can occur.

Been to plenty of graveside services during the winter. I've lived in Chicago and currently in SE Michigan. Backhoe's usually don't have a problem digging through the frozen soil after about the first couple of inches. They can always tent the plot and heat the ground up before digging as well. Now areas of Alaska that have permafrost, different story.

On Nov 5 KC had an interview with a Mathew Troccoli for about an hour...do we know who this is...I was trying to look back to see if there were any vistiors that stood out....I know the anthonys havent seen her since the middle of OCT

I only found so far that a Matthew Troccoli is a student at Florida International University - College of Law

ETA: yikes he also wrote a review on December 6, 2008 about ARs ..a type of rifle

"The Art of the Tactical Carbine"..and used his real name according to amazon
"Real Name

You created a Real Name and used a name from your credit card to help other customers identify you. This is a permanent badge."

Yes, I heard that also. But it seems ironic that he thinks that Lee did know about the resting place and is part of the "daisy chain". Does he really believe that Lee wouldn't share that knowledge with George and Cindy? hmmmmm....

Dont forget that LA was the first one Casey confessed to that she had not seen Caylee for 31 days. They were close buds.
Welcome neighbor, I live in Salem, where do you live? This case has so many theories that could make sense, I will be happy when we know the truth of what came down , if we ever do.

I've been lurking here for a week or so, here goes my first post...I think I agree with the above rationale. I couldn't figure out why the A's are defending their psycho daughter until tonight on NG when they showed a clip from GA's police interview. He said, and I'm paraphrasing, "If I lose my granddaughter, I also lose my daughter."

Hi there and welcome!:) I lurked for a few years before I joined and posted.

One of the most disturbing traits I see in this family unit is that they seem to perceive human life as a possession. It's all about what they have and don't have, not about Caylee as a little human girl being, but rather being something that was theirs, and now is not, so they need to preserve their other possession, ... the defective doll, incarcerated, alleged murderer and child abuser, Casey.
I loathe and despise them. That's my motto.

Something which has always bothered me about her trip to Tonys - CA never LOOKED for Caylee there. Why would she not think Caylee was with her mother at the time?

Looking back and reading everything again, I have some serious questions even about that phone call. I now wonder if everyone KNEW Caylee was dead but CA.

Hi Turbo- Happy New Year!
I'm so with you on this thought. I've wondered though, too, if Cindy just didn't know quite what to do to cover herself- why was she reporting a stolen car and grand theft? I think she was shocked to realize there had been a decomposing body in the car, Caylee had been missing for a month... and was trying to get Casey to prove to her that she was wrong... when that didn't work and when low and behold stupid Casey got arrested, Cindy kicked into dervish-like spin, obstruction, and obfuscation mode, at any cost.
Fortunately, I think, I hope, we are about to see and hear what the rats say and do as they flee this sinking Mother- of- the -Year ship. :furious:

I also found a law student buddy of his named Jason ( oohh i cant use his last name) but this buddy has a myspace page that says he Jason) is running for SBA President and Matthew says on a comment that "it will be a high honor and distinction to serve as 3L day rep under your benevolent rule." Matthew's myspace is private and I dont have a facebook account to view his page

This is Jasons page:

http://latino.myspace.com/jbressyforpresident

According to LinkedIn...Matthew graduated from Law School in 2008

This is Matthew's myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=12760371

This is his facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/people/Matthew-Troccoli/18703534

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme