NANCY GRACE ~ Wednesday, 12/31/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What???? "Thank Ryan for all his help"??? What was that about?

I'm going to have to go back and read his interview again. Didn't he go to elementary school with KC and hang out with her in the area where they found Caylee?

I think CA knew the name of the girl but was playing around with KC to see what her reaction was.

I dont think CA had or has anything to do with the disapperance of this child.
But if you look at GA when KC says that she is protecting the family from something. George looks around and doesnt look at the screen. Makes me wonder !!

He may not have wanted the Nigerian stupidity to make the news.

I'm trying to figure out why both Casey and her parents keep referring to Caylee as "that little girl." I've never, in my entire life, referred to my children as that little boy or that little girl.

I've heard that and I've even said it. When watching my daughter, I've said, "I love that little girl.". It doesn't mean that I don't love her or that there is a disconnect. It may be more of a regional way of speaking.

OMG!!! :eek:That's the first time I have seen this part of the videos.

VERY VERY VERY CREEPY! I think that is the only time I have seen her show any true emotion.

It was as if she was saying she wasn't worthy of being called the word mother because she knew what she had done!!!

To me there's too much being read into this. KC looked to me as though she choked up a bit and that's why she paused.

I have ...
When my sons were young, if maybe I were talking to a friend or neighbor, I might say: Yes, that little boy can be soooo curious ... or something like that. Especially if the friend or neighbor had just said something to me about him.

Thank-you!

ABSOLUTELY! And the most annoying to me is definitely "misconstrued" - GEEZ! It's just totally amazing how CA, GA and LA - NONE OF THEM - ever ask, "O.K., Casey, what are they misconstruing?"

ITA!!!! LOLQ

I thought her saying "absolutely" was annoying, but the "misconstrued" is just plain "nails on a board" painful to hear.:bang:

I would be drunk right now if I took a drink everytime she said the word "misconstrued" during that one hour show! LOL

I have ...

When my sons were young, if maybe I were talking to a friend or neighbor, I might say: Yes, that little boy can be soooo curious ... or something like that. Especially if the friend or neighbor had just said something to me about him.

I have too Aprilshowers. I've called them that boy, that girl. I've even called them that child when talking about their latest antics. I use it as a term of endearment. As in "that child" he'll drive me to drink, I'll swear and then giggle because he's so absolutely lovable.

Yeah, me too, but keep in mind, GA and CA really *did* think Caylee was still alive at that time and they didn't want to make KC angry, they thought if they groveled she would tell them where baby girl was.
I just can't believe the thought she was still alive after they had brought that car home I think red flags would have gone up for me jmo!!

how could she talk to any inmates when she is in protective custody........another lie........I think she knew JB BEFORE this happened.
IMO
ditto remember back in July a fellow got out of jail and said kc told him where caylee was at it was stated then by the jail she had not been in contact with any other inmates and I see no reason for them to lie about that!! jmo

I just can't believe the thought she was still alive after they had brought that car home I think red flags would have gone up for me jmo!!
I really believe They found out Caylee was gone the nite they had the big fight and Cindy's hands went around Casey's neck.

Everything out of her mouth after "Hi" is a lie!

No, there's the part where she says "I wish none of this had ever happened...."

That's when I said to the TV, "well, that's the only truthful part of this whole tape. "

BTW, I thought the part with the "<long pause>.... mother...." was weird too but I think it was just as the conversation ended. I think LA had to hang up before she was finished with her sentence. If you watch, he is standing up as she says it, so I think the conversation was terminated and she is finishing the sentence to herself. However, I have no idea what it means that she didn't call herself "me" rather than "her mother". My gut tells me that is a way to disassociate herself.

I can see saying that when you are laughing about your child as in "that little boy can be a handful" but if my child were missing or possibly murdered I don't think it would be the words i would use. I might say something like "we've go to find that precious baby." It may be regional though. I live in Orlando and have never heard anyone say "that little girl" except the Anthonys.

I really believe They found out Caylee was gone the nite they had the big fight and Cindy's hands went around Casey's neck.
_____

For all we know, her death may have been the reason Cindy choked her.

I still wonder why CA was asking about the Tiffany ring...

It seems like I have seen this discussed before but my theory is this:

Jeff said he did not have a kid and did not make a recommendation for an imaginary, kidnapping, murdering nanny.

Then LA said, well, it must be ANOTHER Jeff...

I think CA remembered that KC had (supposedly) gotten a ring from Jeff and asked Jeff about it.

If Jeff said he remembered it, then it would be proof that he was the particular Jeff that KC was talking about, and she was lying.

If Jeff said he did NOT remember it, then if KC still stuck to the story that he gave it to her (as she did), then she was lying.

I think Cindy wanted to find out if the possibility of another Jeff being the nanny reference, and I think she wanted to see if KC would state that the same nanny reference Jeff gave her the ring. I don't think she cared where the ring was (above its monetary value, of course). And, no matter whether Jeff gave her the ring or not, KC was lying. :rolleyes:

I just heard something on one of the tapes that I NEVER noticed before! It is a tape where Cindy is talking to Casey about what the police think. Cindy says "they think YOU GUYS did something to Caylee". Definitely uses the plural phrase "you guys" as opposed to "they think YOU did something to Caylee". (I backed the tape up and relistened to it three times. It is very clear.)

What the heck does this mean? Did police think there was another perpetrator in addition to Casey?

Maybe this is who she is talking about
Deputy Ryan , Orange County Sheriff&#8217;s Office.

I just heard something on one of the tapes that I NEVER noticed before! It is a tape where Cindy is talking to Casey about what the police think. Cindy says "they think YOU GUYS did something to Caylee". Definitely uses the plural phrase "you guys" as opposed to "they think YOU did something to Caylee". (I backed the tape up and relistened to it three times. It is very clear.)

What the heck does this mean? Did police think there was another perpetrator in addition to Casey?

I might be wrong, but I took that to mean Casey and TonE.

ITA!!!! LOLQ

I thought her saying "absolutely" was annoying, but the "misconstrued" is just plain "nails on a board" painful to hear.:bang:

I would be drunk right now if I took a drink everytime she said the word "misconstrued" during that one hour show! LOL

ABSOLUTELY! And tonight would've been the night for a drinking game like that!

Have you seen the South Park episode where there's a counter at the bottom of the screen which clicks off every time someone says the word "s**t"? I wish one of these shows would do that with a counter and a click for every time Casey tells a lie. The counter would be spinning so fast it would probably break.

how could she talk to any inmates when she is in protective custody........another lie........I think she knew JB BEFORE this happened.
IMO

If im remembering right. She got the name of Baez from another inmate in booking.. there were others there and she was not in protective custody or isolation at that time.
I think while they are waiting in booking alot of the new inmates are there in one room.

At the beginning of the show tonight, Cindy (as usual) was setting up/helping kc. Ca implies that kc did not act alone as she asked her about other people being involved. CA used words, such as "You guys"(?) etc,....KC responds: "If there are other people involved, if one of them is stupid enough to talk......."

It is painful to listen to Cindy, Lee and Kc attempts at communication. The amount of adverbs and run-on sentences drives me up the wall. Their speakeze is annoying, and requires people with much more patience that I, to listen and decipher it.

What makes this family comply to all of kc's wishes? Why do they listen to her? She has this entire family wrapped. IMO, it has to be more than denial and just wanting to believe her. She is not smart, is unable to work. She has used and abused them for a long time. She has stolen large amounts of money. She curses them, lies to them and shows no respect yet they keep cuddling her, protecting her.

Maybe this whole thing is simpler that I think. Just maybe they know she is very disturbed and have known for a long time. They might feel they are responsible for what she did. They may feel they produced a flawed human being. They may know she is a psychopath and never sought help for her. Maybe that is the family secret they seem to want to protect.....:waitasec:

ABSOLUTELY! And tonight would've been the night for a drinking game like that!

Have you seen the South Park episode where there's a counter at the bottom of the screen which clicks off every time someone says the word "s**t"? I wish one of these shows would do that with a counter and a click for every time Casey tells a lie. The counter would be spinning so fast it would probably break.

ROFLMAO!!! :floorlaugh::40__s:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit