Nancy Grace, Weds. 02/11/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was limited in that it only gave her parents power over burial of the body, and not any of Casey or Caylee's other affairs or interests. Limited versus general power of attorney.

Panel of attorneys.........one says that the defense could say she had access to the tape and her fingerprint got on one edge.

Let's hope that there's fingerprints all over that tape!

Apparently so! Date unknown though, just sometime after 12/31.

Thanks,,,,,,Last night I thought LP retracted his claim that he knew that Caylee had been cremated

He said that sarah told him that Caylee..."Would be cremated",,,,Not that she "Had been cremated"

Thanks,,,,,,Last night I thought LP retracted his claim that he knew that Caylee had been cremated

He said that sarah told him that Caylee..."Would be cremated",,,,Not that she "Had been cremated"
Correct, he did retract what he had said prior about cremation!

I think it's limited as to making funeral arrangements and not, like another poster just said, photos/videos, etc. of Caylee. We really don't know if Casey had objected in the past to cremation or just came up with that this week in retaliation to her mother having a memorial service. The little power struggle between them, you know. :) MOO

I think the objection to cremation came about right after she found out she had been cremated and that the public telecast was going to happen. She hates not being the center of attention so she releases a statement to divert some focus back her way, and what a righteous reason to not be interested in your daughters memorial. You can be considered cold and callous, or morally outraged over the public spectacle. Casey couldn't watch two hours of that in view of the jail personnel. Two hours is a long time to not laugh, giggle, lose interest or scream at your mom through the TV.

IF Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape, I wonder if that information will be released in the next doc dump? I surely hope that LP is correct in that! I just do not see how JB could possibly spin this one!

I wonder what LP was going to say before he got cut off and then said he would be sticking his neck out if the said it.

Who is giving LP this info? He seems to be in the loop with someone, in the know.

I'd never thought of the possibility she'd be in the teddy bear!

Someone knew that teddy bear was overstuffed, and it had a lot of meaning. it sure was center stage. Cindy sure pulled one over on the public, didn't she? i am sure she is proud of herself. why does she have to behave like this? so sneaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor