Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG saying search in day 2 - looking for more bones...asking lawyers about the letters.

Peter O. lawyer saying EB is just "floating that story" (about Zahra being dead)...said as defense lawyer if he's mom's he'd point finger at dad, if dad's he'd point finger at mom.

Another lawyer saying EB is "very disturbed individual".

NG saying you don't kill your stepdaughter & blame on DV by husband.

NG: if found Z dead, why not call 911

EleanorOdem: letters from jail could be cover-up
PeterO---defense attorney; way evidence mounting up: Mom pointing at Dad; Dad pointing at Mom
Atty Guest??: use battered Mommy defense-Mommy abused by Daddy; Mommy under Daddy's control; Epiph: lol-seriously doubt that

Other TH defense attn: says he would show Dad was abusive to EB. (his defense approach)

Going back to commercial.

Evidently this letter exists. NG had the aol guy on from the other night that got the first two letters and he talked about the new letter. The way he talked - I took it that it does exist and that he's seen it (or a scanned copy of it anyway).

Let's hope we get it soon.

However you have to go back to if Zahra was sick, why wasn't there any intervention and medical care? Why let her die in the house? They'd still be guilty of severe child neglect, and possibly murder, if there aren't any records of medical care since leaving Australia and she became ill and died. MOO

Exactly!!! And in my opinion it is far far far worse to allow someone to be ill, become very ill and not seek medical help ... if true and not EB damage control.

Wonder if EB could not seek medical help because it would reveal the abuse ... if true ... or whether they both just didn't care.

Other TH defense attn: says he would show Dad was abusive to EB. (his defense approach)

Going back to commercial.

The problem with this would be was there any history of abuse by AB while in Australia before meeting, marrying and coming to the US with EB? Between AB & EB, if one of them could try to claim abuse, it might be him.....not her. MOO

LE has to be telling her (and the attys gotta know this as well) that LE needs to find her now - in order to prove (or disprove) what she is saying about Zahra being sick.

If they don't get any soft tissue - COD is almost impossible to discern!

I really hope AB is changing his undies quite a few times a day now!

Question... Who is her Defense Attorney? Important.TIA

MelissaM, lives across the street from where prosthetic leg found: truck back out there; 3-40 people out there; have specifically blocked off certain area - about 1/4 mile--where the pond is, as opposed to yesterday.

Nieghbor on now - that lives right across the street from where the leg was found.

"30 - 40 people out today. today was different as they have only blocked off a specific area. She can't get in and out of her house today. They are concentrating on a area right back there by the pond."

NG: Have you spoken to any of the searchers

"No - has to show license to get to her house and LE has only told her that they will be there for as long as it takes. Until they are done."

NG saying "many criminologists" talking about dismemberment.

Talking to lady who lives across street from where prosthetic leg was found..asking what she's seeing...lady says certain areas blocked off today.....gone farther back where the pond is....lady hasn't spoken to any of searchers....said she has to show ID to get to her house & was told they'd be there as long as needed.

Wonder if EB could not seek medical help because it would reveal the abuse ... if true ... or whether they both just didn't care.

Either way it makes my heart hurt so much for Zahra...and all the other children that must suffer by the abuse or lack of attention!

Prediction: EB was not happy at all spending Halloween in jail but, I predict that AB will be joining her to spend Thanksgiving.

talking about woodchipper again....NG doesn't believe fire would be used in their own back yard.

NG: they have not packed up and left; suggests dismemberment; pros leg found in this area; 2 cars were hit on by cadaver dogs; body may have gone in two separate cars; dont think would use fire (on property) to dispose of body parts

MelissaM, lives across the street from where prosthetic leg found: truck back out there; 3-40 people out there; have specifically blocked off certain area - about 1/4 mile--where the pond is, as opposed to yesterday.

Did I hear correctly in the beginning of the show tonight that LE had finished draining the pond?

NG showing video now of searching the area and the pond.

NG - what more do they need to do take out an ad and say - I killed Zahra?

caller asking about EB & suicide watch...NG saying EB loves herself too much to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfran