Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Located 10ft from banks of creek searched.

White evidence flag marking edge of hole.

At previous search sites, white flag used to mark bones.

A hole within the bigger hole that had this evidence. How could they just find it without someone telling them exactly where? The searches in this case have been amazing.

took some teddy bears from the memorial, camera with her recording her grief. NG doesn't blame ED for coming with media if that the only way to afford it

:waitasec:

NG and I are in agreement

So did EB finally confess to the body being buried there, to cut a deal?

I think it was Adam, remember the poster that heard Adam was at the scene yesterday on the MG show.............

Oh God, NG tells Jean many people are believing they found ... Zahra's head!

ng back to yelling questions @ guests saying she doesn't believe Zahra died of cancer

Reporter on scene:
birth mom is in the US but it is difficult to find her

ng - says birth mom arrived from Aussie - 24 hour flight - they had timed that
she was @ baker home, took some teddy bears from the memorial, camera with her recording her grief. NG doesn't blame ED for coming with media if that the only way to afford it

BBM. OK this is gonna hurt, now I have to admit that NG and I agree on something. :blushing:

ETA: LOL. @tlcox - I feel your pain, at least I'm not the only one.

NG just said what I've thought all day - about the small hole within the big hole. IMHO I believe they found her head. That is what I believe LE has been desperately looking for for weeks.

And if it was - then ID could have been fairly quick - not a total positive ID - but just like Caylee - if a skull of a small child were found buried - how many small children have been reported missing in that area?

NG doesn't see a woman digging this hole. Pat Brown thinks both dug it.

3 hours to dismember Zahra that EB needed before fire was lit and the Fire Dept called.

Back from commercial, showing audio/video snippets.....

Nancy describing Zahra in life; and part of her body, according to sources, being found.

NG talking with Jean C about the holes at the search sites, LE removing dirt; NG speculating it may have been her skull.

Jean C: 25' from the paved road.

Marc Klaas: EB has always said LE knows where Z is; majority of kids murdered are located within 5 mi. of home; it wasn't near Z home but was near one of EB's former homes. MK recounting events of 10/9, early morning, speculating murder and disposal may have occurred between 2:30am (last seen) to time of fire. (He said AB saw her at 2:30am?)

Pat Brown: women normally don't dismember; believes Z was abused and body had to be hidden from being found and signs of abuse present; didn't die naturally.

NG just said what I was thinking-- EB didn't dig the hole.

JMO -I just don't see her putting forth that kind of effort - at least not by herself

Okay, I really feel quite horrified now.

highly neglected/abused... did not die naturally.. most likely got to head and torso and couldn't dismember the rest of her and disposed of that part separatlely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottolovethechar