Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know how someone can dismember a childs body and walk around acting completely normal non-traumatized.

Kimster would I be able to give a Websleuths a shout out or no? More or less saying I've been following it online on Webslueths and its emotional for me and everyone on there? tthat wy you know its me.

Robert: need to match the remains to Emily's or father's DNA
JeanC: what remains were found, Robert?
Robert: if she was told, she has not told me; she has heard speculation of dismemberment; tool marking on bones, etc.

Memorial at Zahra's home now in Hickory.......evaluating evidence will take 7-10 days trying to do it faster.

7-10 days on remains verification. LE has requested expedition on those tests. LE will not give even an approx release date of that info.

This is really gruesome, but if she were chopped up :( they MUST have found her head or they would not have given up, right? I hope they wouldn't give up without her head. :(

This is really gruesome, but if she were chopped up :( they MUST have found her head or they would not have given up, right? I hope they wouldn't give up without her head. :(

I agree, I don't think they'd give up unless they have her head and torso at the very least.

John Miller, Hickory Daily Record: doesn't know how long the process will take for official confirmation.

Jean C asking about autopsy on remains. Expert saying forensic pathologist, anthropologist, odentologist (sp?) (dentist). Looking for evidence of possible child abuse prior to death. Jean C. asking further about identifying COD from remains found in the earth.

Dr.MichaelB, forensic pathologist: will use forensic pathologists; forensic anthropologists, and _?__ to look at teeth; look at bones for markings, past fractures, etc.

people are gathering, tyring to make sense of all of this.

I want to know how someone can dismember a childs body and walk around acting completely normal non-traumatized.

Kimster would I be able to give a Websleuths a shout out or no? More or less saying I've been following it online on Webslueths and its emotional for me and everyone on there? tthat wy you know its me.

Sure! I don't think Tricia will mind at all. :wink:

A shout out would be great

I tried to click thanks but for some reason the thanks buttons disappear halfway down the thread.:waitasec:

How did you find NG's phone number?

ETA: Now the Thanks buttons are back! Weird.

If EB really broke her hand once by hitting Zahra and instead hitting her prostectic leg, I can only imagine that Zahra's little bones will show all kinds of previous abuse and bones that have healed from breaks or fractures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne