Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother (Emily) was told about an hour before; was blubbering like a baby; Emily came out a shattered woman

I thought I heard Robert O say the LE who told Emily was blubbering like a baby, that they had taken Emily to heart and was very protective of her.

How wonderful.

I tried to click thanks but for some reason the thanks buttons disappear halfway down the thread.:waitasec:

How did you find NG's phone number?

It is listed on the right hand side of the screen everynight that her show is live.

I want to know how someone can dismember a childs body and walk around acting completely normal non-traumatized.

Kimster would I be able to give a Websleuths a shout out or no? More or less saying I've been following it online on Webslueths and its emotional for me and everyone on there? tthat wy you know its me.

What. . . You mean WillenFan21 is not your real name? :innocent:

Zahra's birthday is on the 16th!!!!!
Great day for ARRESTS! JMOO

recapping the readings of EB letter, the whole intro mix thingy

It is listed on the right hand side of the screen everynight that her show is live.

Really? Like, I don't see it right now. Oh, there it is on the bottom. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh :doh:

Interviewing Carrie Fairchild......the family is angry at the whole situation, family doesn't know details...hoping LE finds all evidence they need, seems to think others are also guilty.

Alexis: Zahra is dead!

Bone confirmed today.

Carrie (sp?) Fairchild - EB's sisters.

family reaction is heartbroken and probably dealing with anger at the whole situation and not knowing any details of what happened. I hope they find and deal with everyone involved in the situation.

KF, sis of EBaker: heartbroken and anger too
-directed toward t whole situation; dont know details how it come to b
- hope find everyone guilty and involved
- Adam---i dont know when told; i havent spoken to him; i dont know if EB told either; havent been in contact w/her either

- YES, i believe she was involved, but dont think she was in it alone

Carrie saying she has not been in contact with Elisa, and believes she is involved but doesn't know how much, but not alone.

sister of EB thinks EB is involved in death of Zahra but do not believe she acted alone..

EB's sister does not know if EB has been informed of the confirmation/presser.

Believes she's involved, how far how much, doesn't know, but as to her doing it alone, doesn't believe that.

Alexis discussing if EB could have dug the hole alone.

Sis: probably, thats about right (on NGrace theory that she couldn't have dug, buried her alone)

Back from commercial, showing audio/video snippets.......

Jean C.: Zahra Baker is dead. :cry: LE, investigators so emotional, wanting to find Zahra alive. A bone found last week, confirmed, the DNA of Zahra Baker...

EB's sister, Carrie Fairchild on via phone. Family reaction is heartbroken, and angry. Anger directed toward whole situation, hope LE find all evidence they need, and everyone who was guilty, involved in the situation. JC wants to know when AB found out the remains are Zahra. Doesn't know, and doesn't know if EB knows, hasn't been in contact with her. JC asking if she believes her sister is responsible. Yes, but how far, how much I don't know. Doesn't believe EB acted alone. JC quoting NG from last night that EB couldn't have (physically) dug a hole that far down to bury remains, sister agrees, she probably couldn't have. CF saying EB lived in that area about 4 yrs. ago. JC telling CF she isn't responsible for this, and we appreciate her coming on the show. JC asking her if there's anything she wants to say. CF thanking everyone who has prayed for her and hoped for the best. Z will definitely be missed.

commercial

Sis: Z, She was special girl and definitely will b missed.

Carrie Fairchild expressing sadness at what has happened and that Zahra was a special girl and will definitely be missed. :(

per EB sis, Z will definately be missed, everyone was praying and hoping

EB's sister said Zahra was a special little girl and will be missed.

We all must have been typing that at once.

Well I am happy to hear that EB sister is not trying to take up for her it sounds like she is being honest with how she is feeling and that her sister has some involement, I also agree with her EB did not do this alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth