Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm thinking as they show a pic of the bathroom. It's good that some evidence is probably encased in that black vinyl like paint they used to "redecorate" the bathroom. They can figure out the height of the person from blood splatters.

Is she still in the US?

as far as I know she was with him when AB watched the news and heard about Zahra's rape. Mama Baker said "AB turned white'...........yeah because he got caught and in front of ma.

John Miller on phone: we know of no communication between Adam and Eliza since Eliza was jailed

JC: s/w documents allege Zahra may have been raped at the home of two men, EB wasn't there at the time, when she returned, Zahra had blood on her pelvic area, legs.

Caller asking if any communication has taken place between AB/EB since she's in jail; also asks who else lived in the house. JC saying attorneys would advise them not to communicate with each other. John Miller also saying only AB/EB/Zahra lived in the house.

more audio/video snippets.....commercial

Ok so now we have the fact that AB stayed in that house until he was evicted and he did not see the blood all over the walls not to mention the tissue of his daughter on the walls and apparently he did not take a shower, he knew exactly what was in that house and there was no way in hell he could clean up that mess...GRRR arrest him NOW.

and I'm sorry wouldn't it all have an odor also???? It was warm weather!!!

My husband is so furious he had to change the channel.
He said some real bad words about all 4 people..........
who could hurt a little girl that survived cancer, had 1 leg, hearing loss.
I could go to the other TV's but at this point, I'm sick to my stomach.
I'll just read.
Thanks for reporting NG

EB is cooked...surprised her lawyer lets her tell things, but then I bet she made a plea deal already!

I don't think there is a plea deal. I believe her lawyer has been very deliberate in what she has allowed to be said against interest, she is going for doubt and is willing to throw anyone under the bus along the way. By cooperating, Dubbs has built a certain amount of credibilty for EB, which will go a ways, unless of course forensics and the science proves it all wrong. This is a reasonable risk to take to avoid the DP all together.

blood and tissue evidence removed via scraping from family home.

summarizing

33 swabs of blood.

tissue

drainpipes.

gloves found under bathroom sink via info from Dubbs.

Pill bottles

Lydocaine and syringe.

LE collected tissue markings from the walls; latex gloves from home under bathroom sink; trashbags from under kitchen sink.

LE took Lidocaine, an anesthetic from the home.

asking whether bone or tissue would reveal if Z was drugged.

I hadn't seen stun gun on the evidence list, maybe I missed that?

caller: EB got 10,000 from man in england. Could Zahra have been sold?

Anesthetic removed from home:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidocaine[/ame]

(JMOO, I'm surprised no one has lynched the AB, Young's after today's reports)
Maybe LE is hoping everyone turns on each other, asap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member