Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
guest saying EB playing the victim, stockholm syndome, forced to write the ransom note,

Whoa......she was sick with a virus for 2 weeks? The cousin doesn't know WHY they didn't take her to the doctor? I'm just speechless. That poor child. IF and that's a BIG IF this is true did they just let her lay there sick. Sigh.......

I can't understnd why EB and AB wouldn't have taken Zahra to physician if she were sick! I don't know if I believe that story or not. They just ignored her and let her get sicker and sicker... to the point of death!??? I'm not buying that story.

AND if it's true that Bio mom 'found her', 3 days before the fact, that's the reason for the kidnapping story! they had to come up with a story quick!

Pat Brown: AB/EB exhibiting psychopathy; says cousin should give more sympathy to Zahra and bio mom instead of EB; setting up for defense of EB.

Caller asking about EB wanting to be a vampire, questioning blood........

NG producer showing inside of house after search warrants and house torn apart. House no longer inhabitable according to landlord.

playing vid from inside the home (from NC news station)...talking about removal of sink, ripped out flooring....home no longer inhabitable according to landlord.

caller from Washington saying step-monster wanted to be vampire, blood found in the car.

JC confirms what looks to be blood found in the family car.

videos from inside the home.
bathroom - torn out sink , cabinets
kitchen sink out
flooring out of Zahra bedroom - see the bare ground underneath
house is not habitable

I thought it was the Aussie reporter just mixing up the "three days before she was reported missing" that Bio-Mom found Zahra. But this is the 2nd time he has said it. Makes me really wonder about this whole timeline thing again.

Emily found KB's Facebook on October 5th according her the comments posted by Emily at hinkymeter's site.

ETA October 5th Aussie time zone.

This timeline really makes me curious if they (AB/EB) knew she was getting close to finding Zahra and that was the catalyst for her death? :waitasec: MOO

Agreed. Especially if there was a history of abuse. It either forced them to act to shut Zahra up or confess as to her being 'missing'.

I don't buy the illness excuse ... there was a reason why Zahra needed to be dumped in a manner that it is almost impossible to find her.

I can't understnd why EB and AB wouldn't have taken Zahra to physician if she were sick! I don't know if I believe that story or not. They just ignored her and let her get sicker and sicker... to the point of death!??? I'm not buying that story.

AND if it's true that Bio mom 'found her', 3 days before the fact, that's the reason for the kidnapping story! they had to come up with a story quick!

Sorry to quote again but at the beginning he says "Isn't it possible..." makes a big difference. Sorry, I didn't rewind far enough.

Dr Perper asked was this a violent death? He says no body, no blood evidence except maybe in the car, we have a bone could give give us information (ie: animals, or somebody try to dismember the body). Just beginning the investigation

Inside Baker home since search:

JeanC: they were looking in the drains, pipes and floors
JeanC: this was a violent, violent death, wasnt it?
Dr.Purper: they dont have a body; dont know if human bone; we are just at t beginning of the investigation
JeanC: results of bone will be available next week
JeanC: i want to take exception here; I say her body has been found>the leg (Epiph: prosthetic or bone?)
JeanC: they r looking in drains, in pipes>they know what happened

Agreed. Especially if there was a history of abuse. It either forced them to act to shut Zahra up or confess as to her being 'missing'.

I don't buy the illness excuse ... there was a reason why Zahra needed to be dumped in a manner that it is almost impossible to find her.

Exactly. MOO

Jean C. saying her leg was found - that was part of her body claims Z's body found.
Guest says no proof it was a leg bone.

JC says LE knows what happened-had to have probable cause to go in and remove drains etc.

she claims found Zahra deceased after a 2 week illness, she (EB) suffers from bipolar depression

Not buying that ... what about doctor visits, going to ER, calling 911 ....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonhope55