Nate's Story

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know what sticks out to me.

TonE said that Caylee always slept with her doll. Well if she never stayed over how would he know. I'm sure she did sleep with her doll. But Still odd for him to say that.
Also I can't remember, did they find the doll in the car? I cant remember if they did or not. TIA

TonE said that Caylee always slept with her doll. Well if she never stayed over how would he know. I'm sure she did sleep with her doll. But Still odd for him to say that.
Also I can't remember, did they find the doll in the car? I cant remember if they did or not. TIA

Yes it was found. There's a thread on it -- hopefully the link will work

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70081&highlight=Mama+doll+found+car

Sassynic wrote:
'I know the backpack was one of the item that was listed in the 432 pages as one of various items the LE took from the Anthony home. It was in the backseat of the car along with a doll (without clothes), and a kitchen knife.'

There's more info in the thread including Tony mentioning the bear, doll and other stuffed animals Caylee slept with. If she never spent the night there I've figured he was talking about naps?

Yes it was found. There's a thread on it -- hopefully the link will work

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70081&highlight=Mama+doll+found+car

Sassynic wrote:
'I know the backpack was one of the item that was listed in the 432 pages as one of various items the LE took from the Anthony home. It was in the backseat of the car along with a doll (without clothes), and a kitchen knife.'

There's more info in the thread including Tony mentioning the bear, doll and other stuffed animals Caylee slept with. If she never spent the night there I've figured he was talking about naps?

Good observation, or could it be Casey told him this?

No, TonE did NOT say Caylee slept with her doll in the police interview.

Ricardo, he said Caylee slept with a doll and spoke of Caylee's toys. But Casey and Caylee would spend the night with him, with all three sharing the same bed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit
Back