National Enquirer 12/17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe it would be anything besides the trumpet...as it has been stated already that his son went to his lesson (not sure when, but thought it was on the 28th or 29th).

About the gun, I think I mentioned this before, but it could have been a reason for the second search. I recall a reporter saying it seemed they were looking for something specific. (If Ric had done the right thing by telling LE, that is.)

I don't think he used the chlorine in the pool myself. The discussion between Cassandra and Stacy about the chlorine took place a week or so before she went missing. This gave him time to slip it into the sewer system or find a number of ways to get rid of it. (Or there was no chlorine in the barrel to begin with...and he just told Stacy there was. Remember...Drew is a liar!)

hmmmmm I was thinking full. Guess today I'm not thinking devious SS!!! LOL Dahhhhhhhhhhhh

I hope they arrest him soon! I'm sick of the liar!

Full of water maybe?! He could have gotten that from someone else or somewhere then filled it up with water. Much easier to get rid of later than all that chlorine, imo.

Why give the son the money if he planned to have his brother take care of them if he were arrested? I know that's what Drew said in one of his interviews where he stated he had already made arrangements for the kids.

I'm guessing the 200K was probably for hiring an attorney (if DP got arrested before he could hire one himself).

I'm guessing the 200K was probably for hiring an attorney (if DP got arrested before he could hire one himself).

Bingo!!! Brodsky is much too happy to be doing this pro bono! He's been well paid.:mad:

Knowing he's probably going to jail soon, he took $200,000 out. I thought loans like that could only be used for home improvement projects and the like.

Some company can kiss their money goodbye. :mad:

10%. Isn't that about the percentage of accurate information found in the Enquirer? Or, that may actually be a high estimate.
I thought it was widely accepted that this publication is among the least credible sources ever put into print. I am having an extremely difficult time understanding why anyone (here or anywhere) would be using it.

--->>>Perhaps sending your observations directly to the Enquirer would be helpful to them.

The Publisher of the National Enquirer is:

American Media, Inc.
1 Park Avenue, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10016

I understand many of their investigative people are retired LE people.

A poster at GretaWireBlog asked:

Comment by Greta Van Susteren

December 7th, 2007 at 6:59 am
yes, selling your story hurts credibility

If he follows through on his vow to donate the money to the search fund, that should help a little. And you can bet that question will be asked on the stand. But if he doesn't follow through, you can bet his credibility is shot, especially since he made that vow public.

i got the issue of the NE....delaney, you did a great job in relaying the most important info in the article....here's a bit about Scott Rossetto....

Scott Rossetto is the guy that Stacy had hooked up with at the Denny's, 9 days before she went 'missing'...the one where DP came in & sat down with them both, & asked Scott "what are you doing w/my wife"....

While Scott originally described the messages as "flirty" fun, the Enquirer has learned that some of the correspondence was X-rated. And police believe Stacy may have been romantically involved with Scott. "There were dozens of messages so graphic you could only think the two of them were having an affair" said a source close to the investigation. "Scott was telling Stacy he'd like doing this to her or that to her. He ordered her to do things like "take your clothes off." "Stacy was just as hot in her messages. She told him what position she liked & what she would do to him sexually the next time they hooked up."

Scott - who was called before a grand jury investigating Stacy's disappearance & the mysterious bathtub death of Peterson's previous wife, Kathleen Savio - denied he was having an affair with Stacy. But he admitted that if Peterson saw those messages, "there's no doubt he could have misconstrued them."

According to the source, police believe Peterson did see the messages & on Oct 19th, when Stacy told him she was going to have dinner with Scott, he ordered her not to go, but she defied him. Shortly after she sat down with Scott, Peterson showed up, driving his car around the Denny's restaurant over & over again, before finally entering. Scott said the cop was "quiet mostly" but asked him "how i'd react if my wife was with another man." Then the Bolingbrook, Ill police officer left.

Nine days later, on Oct 28th, police believe that Drew argued with Stacy over her relationship with Scott & strangled or beat her to death in their home.

i find it a little hard to believe that she would tell DP she was going out to eat with Scott, if she were really having an affair, but that's what the article reads....

Sounds to me something like phone sex, except in text. She may have had future intentions, but I still have to ask when would she have had time and when would she have gotten away from Drew P long enough to have an affair?

Close enough, the statement about Stacy telling Drew she was going to meet Scott at a Denny's have been mentioned several times by the media. What the NE article neglects to mention is that Stacy was meeting several people at Denny's. Stacy and Scott weren't the only one's there.

Mysteriew, I agree, I think Stacy was moving on, but hadn't acted on her intentions yet. The above statements by the NE sound like what they'd like to do and what they like. Not what they did and will do.

Sorry to leave you'se but Dr Phil is on here now.....its about Drew & Stacy

OT, but you have to be from NY or NJ! LOL I have never heard anyone other then NY or NJ people say "You's". I say it all the time.

Sounds to me something like phone sex, except in text. She may have had future intentions, but I still have to ask when would she have had time and when would she have gotten away from Drew P long enough to have an affair?

Not saying she did, but IMO if that's someone's intent, they find a way.

She allegedly initiated the first call to SR, so if the conversation went from "hi how are ya" to what RM said to Nat'l Enquirer it took a far turn from a casual text.

ok I have a really dumb question but I dont have answer so hoping somebody here does.. Stacy sister said a Mac laptop is missing.. if this the norm comp that Stacy used if she sent her sis emails wouldnt the laptop ip number show up????? I got looking at my emails from my auntie and her ip comes up same on every one of them.. with me so far?

ok I have a really dumb question but I dont have answer so hoping somebody here does.. Stacy sister said a Mac laptop is missing.. if this the norm comp that Stacy used if she sent her sis emails wouldnt the laptop ip number show up????? I got looking at my emails from my auntie and her ip comes up same on every one of them.. with me so far?
The reason you auntie's email all has the same ISP is because all of her computers are linked to that ISP.

If you have a seperate account with another ISP it wouldn't pertain.

are laptops hooked up different? ok like if used at same house would an email not have same ip?

ISP numbers are the numbers assigned to your computer every time you log on. IOW I am on dial up, and every time I dial up I get a new number. But for those who are on broadband, their number is assigned to them until they logoff. Some people logoff every day, some people leave it logged on and keep the same number all the time.

ahhh ok then my thought wouldnt help anything.. I was thinking that they stay same all the time.. What I get for thinking to much.
Thanks mysteriew

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08