National Enquirer Feb. 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could one have been June 9--the day they all said was the last day they saw Caylee (at first)? Maybe there was a fight that day also, and KC stormed out with Caylee.

The neighbor described 2 fights but couldn't recall when they happened, either in May or in June. He knows that they happened on the weekend because he was home doing yard work.

Thank you so much for taking the time to type that out for us! I really appreciate it.

You're welcome, bunny..
I know we can't scan due to copyright issues so...I enjoyed typing it out for you guys.

OMG!.....LOL! I just got home from the grocery store and what did I buy??? Yup, the Enquirer! (Honestly, I never buy tabloids.....but you know- I was curious)

I just got done reading the article about KIOMARIE and was shocked to see a thread about this article.....I figured this was rumor......but after carefully reading the article, I was fuming.......because KIOMARIE told LE from the begining about this......but the Heart Stickers did it for her......and frankly George too. I believe what KIO is saying, totally.

I believe her too and I think the stickers did GA in too...as much as I have detested the A's, I think GA cracked on the release of the sticker info and couldn't take it. I totally believed the DB chief Chitwood when he said GA was despondent when they picked him up...Chitwood is a no nonsense man. I got no hinky alert whatsoever from him. Like MN. MOO.

I wonder if Kio's statements would be admissible in court?
I hope so, because this would help to show KC had a pattern, with the blanket and bags and hearts.
A stranger wouldn't know those things.

Ok, mine's dated Feb 9th...Kio is the source along with another unnamed source (and yes, the Enquirer has had to become more accurate in its reporting due to lawsuits) We know much of this already but here's a synopsis:

-Friends revealed Kc often neglected Caylee

-Huge fight on 6/15 over Shirley confronting CA about the stolen check... SP was gonna have KC arrested for the $354 stolen check from grandpa Alex's acct. Cindy talks SP out of it

-Upon arriving back home, fight erupts between Ca and KC, CA grabs Kc's neck...Lee admits he didn't tell police all the details first, but later says CA says she's kicking KC out and keeping CAylee. Source says Lee was able to separate the women

-Source says tragic irony is that if the grmother had had KC arrested, Caylee might still be alive

-sources say GA's recent suicide bid was due to him confiding that he believes KC murdered his grandaughter

--source close to family says GA recognized the heart sticker as something that CAylee had owned and so hours later GA fled to DB to the motel

--sticker sheets were something LE looked for after finding Caylee's remains

--Kio said they buried her pet hamster in a ziploc bag and drew hearts on it
--Kio said they buried Kios bird there wrapped in a blanket embellished with hearts and put into a bag

--Kio never wanted to believe Kc did it but too much coincidence with the location, bags, blanket, and hearts...she says she's convinced Kc murdered Caylee and buried her in the same place and same way they buried their pets :eek:
THANK YOU for typing it out, every time I go to the grocery story my boyfriend won't wait for me to read the Caylee articles, & there's no way I'm paying for the enquirer ;)

Lee was not there in the neighbor's recollection of the two fights he witnessed.

If memory serves me , which it doesn't at times ,lol, LA told LP about the fight that night and about CA trying to choke Casey during the fight. That is, if you want to believe what LP has to say. That really doesn't mean that LA was present that night though , it could have been hearsay, imo.Like so many things we hear in this case.

If Kio keeps talking, the defense may make her a great scapegoat for this crime.

Oh man... I was hoping against hope that I was the only one this occurred to. I'd really rather not see -another- person get thrown under the bus.

Yes, but what would be Kiomarie's motive? Would her prints be on the duct tape, the blanket, the heart? Why would she have been pointing to those woods from the very beginning if she had discarded Caylee? No, I only see guilt on one person.

I don't see her going very far under that bus that's already overcrowded with all the people Cindy and Casey have thrown under there.

--sticker sheets were something LE looked for after finding Caylee's remains

--Kio said they buried her pet hamster in a ziploc bag and drew hearts on it
--Kio said they buried Kios bird there wrapped in a blanket embellished with hearts and put into a bag

--Kio never wanted to believe Kc did it but too much coincidence with the location, bags, blanket, and hearts...she says she's convinced Kc murdered Caylee and buried her in the same place and same way they buried their pets :eek:

Thank you so much, ShadowGal ~ I truly appreciate these details! It all rings true to me and makes sense.

I used to be someone who made fun of the tabloids, but the Laci Peterson case made a believer out of me. The Enquirer was correct most of the time in that case, and scooped the other media. Believe me, people at the news networks read these same articles for the details.

Law_girl41 said:
more from the KIOMarie Article:

KIO & Casey later buried Kiomaries bird there, wrapped in a blanket embellished with hearts, and put into a bag.
Kiomarie: "Now I'm convinced that she murdered Caylee and buried her in the same spot, in exactly the same way, that we buried our pets"
article by John Blosser
Thanks for that also.

Just. Wow. That phrase "exactly the same way" brings home the idea that to Casey her daughter was no more than a pet. Truly the mindset of a sociopath, and it wouldn't surprise me to discover that Caylee had neglected or mistreated her pets as a child. Textbook case of a killer.

Oh man... I was hoping against hope that I was the only one this occurred to. I'd really rather not see -another- person get thrown under the bus.

I had the same thought...she keeps this up she might become a POI. I think she has gone to the well too often. Wonder how much she is being paid for this information. She is useless as a witness now.

I still wonder why the reports are that George "recognized" the heart sticker. If they found the sticker on the duct tape, they would not have shown that to anyone in the family as it is evidence and it would have gone into a baggie to be preserved for fingerprints, etc. Unless he was standing there when they found it near the remains, he would not have seen it. I guess it is possible that they found and showed them a heart sticker similar to that one. Or perhaps a picture of the one they found.
I have not read the Enquirer in years, but I believe they are a little higher caliber than the others. This Kio has probably made a bundle of money talking to them and other tabloids, and if that's true, people will say a lot of things for money. And tabloids will generally print all kinds of stuff to sell their papers.

I don't know if anyone has discussed this yet, but standing in the grocery store line today I idled away time by reading the latest article about this case. Interesting statements in the article were:

1. TiaMarie (sp) says that whenever she and KC buried a pet during their childhood, they decorated the "casket" (i.e. bag or shoebox) with hearts.

2. George recognized the heart sticker from one he saw Caylee with.

3. LA lied about stuff. He was over at the Anthony house on the 15th to break up a big fight between his mother and sister. Mother threatened to kick KC out and keep Caylee. He initially didn't tell this to police but later did.

That's all I can remember right now. Food for thought, no?
I would say that George remembered seeing the heart stickers...and LA has lied about alot of things concerning his sister...

If Kio keeps talking, the defense may make her a great scapegoat for this crime.

Don't you hate it when a good witness for prosecution is asked in court, in front of the jury, " haven't you been paid to say this?" and they bring out the amount she received for this article. It becomes not credible.

Don't you hate it when a good witness for prosecution is asked in court, in front of the jury, " haven't you been paid to say this?" and they bring out the amount she received for this article. It becomes not credible.

Maybe the fact that she gave this same info in her statement to LE back in July or August will add to her credibility.

I still wonder why the reports are that George "recognized" the heart sticker. If they found the sticker on the duct tape, they would not have shown that to anyone in the family as it is evidence and it would have gone into a baggie to be preserved for fingerprints, etc. Unless he was standing there when they found it near the remains, he would not have seen it. I guess it is possible that they found and showed them a heart sticker similar to that one. Or perhaps a picture of the one they found.
I have not read the Enquirer in years, but I believe they are a little higher caliber than the others. This Kio has probably made a bundle of money talking to them and other tabloids, and if that's true, people will say a lot of things for money. And tabloids will generally print all kinds of stuff to sell their papers.

This is actually my thought as well. How could he actually be allowed to see the evidence? If they brought him in to actually see this evidence I am sure he would have his lawyer present. Would his lawyer allow him to answer this question – especially because it could incriminate KC?

I just cannot see the prosecutors or the police actually permitting him to view evidence to get a response from him.

One more thought, if he was allowed to see the sticker, was he allowed to see the clothes, the toy pony, and the other items that were found with Caylee? He would be sure to recognize some of those items over a small sticker. I have a 2 year old and own books and books of stickers. I cannot recognize one from the other to be honest with you.

Yep, you all throw rocks at the Enquirer, but when Big Foot shows up in your back yard, chewing on the tires of your old pick-up on blocks, you'll be thanking your lucky stars that you took the time to read the rag in the check out line! You'll know not to call LE, but to grab your camera and sell your story!!! When the aliens come for me, my camcorder is charged up and ready to go!!!

I do think they get the scoop when there is a scoop to get.

I don't see it as a problem. Look at the big bucks the experts get paid. Why shouldn't witnesses be able to be paid? To me, this is really not an issue any more in this day and age of instant news coverage. If the testimony doesn't change from all the media reports to the sworn statement to the actual trial...it should be credible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back