NC - *13 yr old* Jericho W. - Double Robeson Cty murder suspect - Escapes court custody - 5 Nov 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2019-11-6_4-42-1.jpeg
The teenager, identified only as Jericho W., was hit with two counts of first-degree murder Oct. 17 in the deaths of brothers Frank Thomas, 34, and Adam Thomas, 33, local NBC affiliate WRAL reported at the time.

The teen made a run for it around 12:10 p.m. after appearing in Robeson County Court, the North Carolina Department of Public Safety said.

He was last seen barefoot and in leg cuffs, wearing a white T-shirt and beige pants. He’s described as being about 5 feet tall and approximately 110 pounds.
https://nypost.com/2019/11/05/13-year-old-double-murder-suspect-escapes-custody-in-north-carolina/

It’s been in the thirties here at night, dropping to the 20s in a couple of days. He’ll have to find shelter soon. Hope they find him, he’s bound to be pretty dangerous both to others and himself.

Last edited:
He's 13 y/o -- I wonder if leg cuffs come in an adult size and a smaller (or maybe women's) size? I have no idea what they look like or how they work, but I wonder if his feet could be small enough to slip out of them?

And mom Nikki Jacobs is blaming everyone on this green earth for her sons troubles.

She called cops, social services and uh you name it, and nobody helped so naturally the kid is going to murder two people in a drug related crime. Not judging. I wouldn't want to be in her place.

Man, he looks even younger than his age. I'd probably throw him a few bucks if I saw him on the street. Sans shackles that is.

Soooo, where’s Dad? Kids act out when there’s no one to lead the way. What 13 y/o has 19 y/o friends?? That’s no friend.

Jerico W. has been found and taken into custody, the North Carolina Department of Public Safety says.
NC 13-year-old suspected in double murder back in custody after escape

The boy, identified by state authorities only as Jericho W., is in the custody of US Marshals, said Matthew Jenkins, a spokesman with the North Carolina Department of Public Safety. The teenager is expected to be transferred to a juvenile facility Wednesday night.
Jenkins declined to give any details about the teenager's capture.
A 13-year-old murder suspect who escaped custody in North Carolina is back in custody - CNN

The boy was turned in to U.S. Marshals by his mother at around 10 p.m. and taken back to Cumberland Regional Juvenile Detention Center in Fayetteville, the Robeson County Sheriff's Office said.
Direct video:ABC News Video
Mother turns in 13-year-old murder suspect after he escapes from court: Authorities

Last edited:
And one more article:

Missing Robeson County 13-year-old double-murder suspect found, back in custody
Posted 1:38 p.m. Tuesday
Updated 5:56 a.m. today
Lumberton, N.C. — The 13-year-old boy accused in a double murder in Robeson County, who had escaped custody on Tuesday, was found and is back in custody.

Jericho Werrell was with his mother, Nikki Jacobs, Wednesday night. She said at the time she was driving him to be turned in to authorities.
[...]
Werrell's uncle, Wayne Lambert, said Werrell walked and followed the railroad tracks after he escaped. He showed up at Lambert's house Wednesday. He let Werrell take a shower and get cleaned up before calling the marshals.
Lambert also said Jericho had removed the shackles from his legs and had spent the night in the woods.

Missing Robeson County 13-year-old double-murder suspect found, back in custody :: WRAL.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89
Back