Found Safe NC - Ahlora Lindiment, 3, abducted, Greensboro, 9 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Per UrbanDictionary, the diamond part could actually be a compliment to her daughter. The rest I don't know - was puzzling over that myself.

Urban Dictionary: Diamond

Ten used to mean money but now days who knows . I have found that it is slang for everything from mag 10( gun) to 10 milligram ( drugs)

Either way....bizarre

ETA: my hubby just said people sometimes use ten or tens as a way to say 100% . Used to be said "That's 100" now is said " you on 10s". :confused:Or something like that

Last edited:
Adding NCMEC:

Ahlora Ashanti-Sample Lindiment

139BEF8C-EFEA-4F0B-939B-EF8C8B989EE1.jpeg

Missing Since - Oct 9, 2019
Missing From - Greensboro, NC
Age Now - 3
Sex - Female
Race - Black
Hair Color - Black
Eye Color - Brown
Height - 2'0"
Weight - 40 lbs

Description:

She has dark complexion, black medium length hair. Her hair is braided with multi-colored beads.

She was last seen wearing a pink short sleeved t-shirt, black jeans and white sandals.

This is a North Carolina Amber Alert for a Child Ahlora Ashanti-Sample Lindiment a 3 yr old black female approximately 2 ft tall, weighing 40 pounds. She has dark complexion, black medium length hair, and brown eyes. Her hair is braided with multi-colored beads.

She was last seen wearing a pink short sleeved t-shirt, black jeans and white sandals. She was abducted by an unknown female subject from a playground at 2411 Phillips Avenue in Greensboro, NC.

Suspect was a black female in her 20s approximately 5 ft 6 in tall weighing approximately 135 pounds.

Subject was wearing a Gold necklace, black short sleeve crop top, tiger print pants with yellow stripe, dark flip flops.
She had a short ponytail.

Last known direction of travel was northwest from the Phillips Ave.

Have you seen this child? Ahlora Ashanti Sample Lindiment

Another playground kidnapping?

Wow, this is crazy! Two within a month's time, separate areas (Dulce).

I hope the little darling is found safe soon.
I saw on the news recently (after Dulce ) about a gang of people that target cars in places where parents take kids.

These people break into or open unlocked cars to steal valuables.

Could this gang have upped their game to child abductions ?

ETA: the gang is called “the felony lane gang”

It was confusing but from what I gathered, the mom doesn't live there. Her baby daddy ( I'm assuming Ahlora's dad) texted her and told her about what happened. So she drove over to the apartment complex and as she was pulling in she saw a lady driving out of the apartment complex. After she got there the police showed her the video and she realized that the lady she saw fit the description.

As far as I can tell no adults were at the playground, just Ahlora, her siblings, and other random kids.

JMO

The mom seems in shock in the news video and is just kind of laying it all out there.

**Edited to switch "called her" to "texted her"**
That is a pretty tight timeline.

Mom receives a text that her daughter was taken from the playground. So Mom rushes over---

but she then sees the kidnapper, leaving the complex?

How long did it take Mom to get there? MUST have been very quickly if the kidnapper was just now leaving.

The Amber Alert went off before 8:30pm. I'm an hour away and received it. They sent not only to NC residents but the southern boarders of Virginia. Quick response for the AA.

I think the Police did take her seriously. I'm sure the video helped to confirm the abduction.

Its all over the news NC and VA.

Amber Alert issued after 3-year-old abducted in Greensboro

Ahlora Ashanti Sample Lindiment was reported abducted from 2411 Phillips Avenue around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday.

She was last seen wearing a short-sleeved pink T-shirt, black jeans and possibly white sandals.

picture5234.jpg

The Amber Alert went off before 8:30pm. I'm an hour away and received it. They sent not only to NC residents but the southern boarders of Virginia. Quick response for the AA.

I think the Police did take her seriously. I'm sure the video helped to confirm the abduction.

Its all over the news NC and VA.

We are also an hour away but we did not receive the AA. Our phones are set up to receive the alerts and we have received them in the past and as recently as last month. We were watching TV on a Charlotte channel last night and nothing came across the screen about the AA. We learned about the abduction on the news at 11:00 pm.

I’m not sure but I think Ahlora’s mom was referencing her sighting of a vehicle as not being taken seriously by LE, not the abduction itself.

That is a pretty tight timeline.

Mom receives a text that her daughter was taken from the playground. So Mom rushes over---

but she then sees the kidnapper, leaving the complex?

How long did it take Mom to get there? MUST have been very quickly if the kidnapper was just now leaving.

The mom said she got there around 7 and the (security) footage actually showed the lady at the playground, playing with the children around "4, 4:30, 4:35 something like that"

I don't think that it was the kidnapper IMO just someone the mom remembered seeing as she pulled in, that in hindsight fit the description. The mom said ( paraphrasing ------>) there are only 2 people I can think of that fit that description, one is a lady I saw (describes car) pulling out of the complex as I was pulling in and the other one is a lady that lives in this apartment right over here (points behind her)

We are also an hour away but we did not receive the AA. Our phones are set up to receive the alerts and we have received them in the past and as recently as last month. We were watching TV on a Charlotte channel last night and nothing came across the screen about the AA. We learned about the abduction on the news at 11:00 pm.

I’m not sure but I think Ahlora’s mom was referencing her sighting of a vehicle as not being taken seriously by LE, not the abduction itself.

RBBM

I think you are correct, that's the impression I got.

Search To Find Missing 3-Year-Old Ahlora Lindiment

This update reports that AL was taken from the Claremont Courts apts. on Patio Place, which is about a block behind Phillips Ave. I'm not sure which address is correct, maybe the playground is between the 2 streets.

Yes, The apartment complex looks spread out and is between those 2 streets and the playground is part of the complex, not a separate park area playground. JMO

Last edited:
Per UrbanDictionary, the diamond part could actually be a compliment to her daughter. The rest I don't know - was puzzling over that myself.

Urban Dictionary: Diamond

The raw interview was intriguing, my heart went out to Mom. She was very detailed in the sequence of events and how they unfolded.

She said; she was asleep (in the afternoon), her baby daddy sent her a text saying Ahlora was missing, she does not live there.

Could this be gang related?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamonara
Back