Found Deceased NC - Aiyonna Barrett, 18, Pregnant, Found Deceased in Southern Pines, Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Pregnant 18-year-old found dead near wooded area in Southern Pines[/h]
SOUTHERN PINES, N.C. (WTVD) --

Southern Pines police are investigating after an 18-year-old pregnant woman was found dead near a wooded area Sunday night.

According to officers, Aiyonna Clarice Barrett was found in a car on a dirt road near South Gaines Street around 7:45 p.m.

At this time, detectives believe that this was not a random act of violence; however, they're calling her death suspicious.

http://abc11.com/pregnant-teen-found-dead-near-wooded-area-in-southern-pines/3319246/

I live in Southern Pines, so am watching this case. Such a lovely young girl, seemed so excited about her baby. Sanford, where she lived, is about twenty minutes away from where she was found. I’m guessing whoever did this lives nearby, since her car wasn’t taken, or more than one person is involved.

Who is the father. That’s my question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRIAN-LOVON-LITTLE2.png

18-year-old Brian Lovon Little from a Robin Covington Road address in Rockingham was arrested and charged with First Degree Murder and Murder Of An Unborn Child.

The charges stem from the murder of 18-year-old Aiyonna Clarice Barrett and her unborn baby on April 8, 2018 after the womans body was found in a vehicle in a wooded area at the end of South Gains Street in Southern Pines.
After his arrest Little was transported to the Moore County Detention Center in Carthage where he was held with no bond. His first scheduled appearance in court is on April 24, 2018
http://www.aberdeentimes.com/local/...rge-rockingham-man-with-murder-thursday-night

Anyone find SM on him? I couldn't find anything on FB.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back