Found Deceased NC - Allicia “Allisha” Dene Watts, 39, left home in Charlotte, car found in Anson County, 16 Jul 2023 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe someone first mentioned the Marine situation when the discussion about the BF found "unresponsive" in the car came up and theories about whether there was a possibility that wasn't drug related.

Given that Marine story had just been in the news and it was also NC, I think someone threw out whether there was a possibility the BF could have had CO poisoning as a non-drug "unresponsive" alternative.

What happen to Allah's thread?? Why are talking about the marines?
I showed a new item where men died sleeping in their car by carbon monoxide. Cr's Bf gave the excuse for sitting in CR's car that he was taking a nap. Later on, LE approached him again and found him unresponsive and he was hospitalized. I was stating that maybe it was carbon monoxide poisoning, but I personally think it was drug related.

I’m so puzzled why this isn’t trying more attention in the media and on WS. Where is she?? Where is the boyfriend?? What is has been going on these last almost two weeks??

I’m so puzzled why this isn’t trying more attention in the media and on WS. Where is she?? Where is the boyfriend?? What is has been going on these last almost two weeks??
I think this is typical in cases where LE is tight-lipped. If there are no updates from LE, there is nothing to report unless the family remains loud (and I hope they do).

As an example, Madeline Kingsbury's family was very vocal throughout her disappearance, and it kept her face and name in the news. They did so without pressuring/bashing LE and understood that revealing information concerning the investigation could jeopardize the case. MOO

From the article:

“Not speaking at all for CMPD, but just speaking in general from law enforcement procedures, this type of information does need to be kept close hold for the integrity of the investigation,” de la Guerra said.

The expert said police are likely being cautious in the event there’s foul play involved in Watts’ disappearance.

“They want to make sure the prosecutorial evidence is there and establishing the proper matter to be able to get a prosecution on a suspect if this is in case foul play,” he said.

While the family calls for more answers, the security expert says police are likely working countless hours to solve this case.

IGMSO5RIJFABTKUZDG3XOJHBEY.png

As CEO of Inspired Visions Support Services Inc., Watts is described as someone who is dedicated after turning a rough childhood into a life of giving back.

Watts is an advocate for people with mental health issues and the elderly, Johnson told Channel 9.

“She always spoke up for people that weren’t able to speak up for themselves,” Johnson said. “That’s why I feel so compelled to speak up for her now.”

This case really puzzles me in regards to the lack of communication between LE and the public. Since the BF was hospitalized and his home searched, absolutely no updates at all.
I don't find it puzzling at all, matter of fact I think the silence makes sense under the circumstances. This will likely be yet another case of murder, due to DV :(

Sadly, nothing new...

JUL 30, 2023
  • Today marks day 14 since Allisha's disappearance.
  • The family has searched in Mecklenburg Co as well as Anson Co over the last two weeks.
  • LE say they have been working countless hours to solve this case and bring Watts home.

Family and friends of Allisha Watts search for her near Camp North End
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) - On Sunday, family members and friends of Allisha Watts shared how difficult the past two weeks have been without knowing where Allisha is.
”We looking, Allisha baby, doing the best we can,” Vicky Brown said.
<modsnip for copyright - more at link>

Last edited by a moderator:
Court records obtained by WRAL showed Dunmore has convictions for abduction, stalking and assault and battery. The abduction charge from 2003 carried a maximum prison sentence of five years.
[snip]
"The fact that he is in her car at a weird location, with her purse still there, there are a lot of things don’t seem right," Turner said. "The most unusual thing is the boyfriend in the car, with the purse. That stands out in my opinion."
Documents show boyfriend of missing Moore Co. woman had abduction, assault convictions in Virginia

Court records obtained by WRAL showed Dunmore has convictions for abduction, stalking and assault and battery. The abduction charge from 2003 carried a maximum prison sentence of five years.
[snip]
"The fact that he is in her car at a weird location, with her purse still there, there are a lot of things don’t seem right," Turner said. "The most unusual thing is the boyfriend in the car, with the purse. That stands out in my opinion."
Documents show boyfriend of missing Moore Co. woman had abduction, assault convictions in Virginia
So he has previous practice in whatever he has done to her. I wonder what condition he is in? Coma, mental hospital, what?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back