Found Safe NC - Allyson Nicole Oxendine, 3, Laurel Hill, 30 Oct 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

NCMEC doesn’t list an abductor name or description either. It’s very odd.

NCMEC doesn’t list an abductor name or description either. It’s very odd.
I know. How can they issue an Amber Alert without the proper information?

The only thing that I can think of is that they have something on a neighbor's video of an abduction and perhaps LE is looking for more videos as they can't see a clear picture of the vehicle and tag or suspect? Maybe they are looking for more videos around there or looking through others to get this information?

In general SM has been very quiet thus far in terms of chatter (bogus or not). But there is an interesting comment by CB here that I’m in the process of trying to confirm: Sheriff Ralph Kersey
Oh Lord......I just saw it. I had to go through several comment pages to get to that comment. This is alarming, if true!

I hope this link is ok to post? It says today is Allison's 3rd Birthday. :(

Safe Return for the Missing

It also states this about the Amber Alert on it's way, at 11 PM:

LAUREL HILL, NC (WBTW) – A 3-year-old girl is missing out of Scotland County and crews are searching for her Wednesday night, according to the Scotland County Sheriff. The sheriff’s office told News13 just after 11 p.m. that an Amber Alert was “underway now”.

So something hinky is up here. It went from she disappeared from her yard with two white dogs while her Dad was by the clothes line to an Amber Alert issued and shoes with white dogs on them. LE hopefully will have more information on the Amber Alert soon, I hope!

Amber Alert has indeed been issued. I wonder why - doesn't seem to fit the criteria as I know it. IMO

https://www.ncdps.gov/Index2.cfm?a=000003,000014,000081,001628

You may have to scroll through the alerts at the top of the page as this site is giving me some issues.

Here in NC, our statewide Amber Alerts don’t have to mean there’s been an abduction. It could just simply be an endangered missing child. The screen shot attached is from the NCDPS website but I’ll have to add the link in the morning (it’s still up on my laptop & I can’t find it using my phone).

Attachments

• 0591EA17-95EA-4F8A-BBFE-E6B500C2B0F5.jpeg
    0591EA17-95EA-4F8A-BBFE-E6B500C2B0F5.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 5
Are you from the area? I am in High Point and it has rained non stop here and I watched the radar and did not see it get any farther East.Not saying it did not rain I just did not see it move east much.

I’m in Charlotte, so less than 2 hours from Laurel Hill. It rained - but not pouring - all day here. Most of the state is under a severe weather alert for tonight and into tomorrow, with tornadoes forecast in some places.

The attached map is a forecast for tomorrow, released by WCNCs Brad Panovich.

Attachments

• 91EF4583-CE14-4A76-A33C-CF0DD4FB2FCB.jpeg
    91EF4583-CE14-4A76-A33C-CF0DD4FB2FCB.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 0
I’m in Charlotte, so less than 2 hours from Laurel Hill. It rained - but not pouring - all day here. Most of the state is under a severe weather alert for tonight and into tomorrow, with tornadoes forecast in some places.

The attached map is a forecast for tomorrow, released by WCNCs Brad Panovich.
Thank you for the info.I think the temps are supposed to drop quite a bit tomorrow evening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back