NC NC - Asha Degree, 9, Shelby, 14 Feb 2000 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it's interesting that the connection is both "tenuously" linked to the Dedmons, how is the connection also "obvious" as the attorney stated in the press conference? I don't have an opinion yet, I'm just struggling to think of tenuous but obvious connections. A second cousin? Owned a junkyard, bought the green car from someone whose DNA was found on the bookbag? MOO
Brainstorming with you: Maybe a former employee who lived on the property? A former student of their private school?

maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it's interesting that the connection is both "tenuously" linked to the Dedmons, how is the connection also "obvious" as the attorney stated in the press conference? I don't have an opinion yet, I'm just struggling to think of tenuous but obvious connections. A second cousin? Owned a junkyard, bought the green car from someone whose DNA was found on the bookbag? MOO
I was thinking the same. Maybe a relative. Maybe the car is mentioned in the search warrant and affavit, and linked to both the deceased and Roy, making the connection obvious. Maybe it is stated in the warrant the deceased is a former coworker, employee, neighbor of Roy Dedmon and gave or sold the car to Roy. The link, it is obvious fact, but tenuous by virtue of a very loose, casual relationship.

MOO - it's kinda crazy to me that there are only 500 views on the press conference 2 hours after. I was always under the impression this was a bigger case. I haven't even seen any youtubers cover this new information. This was one of the cases that I pessimistically did not think would be solved and I've been thinking about it nonstop - why is there not more coverage or interest!
I am feeling the same! I am also surprised this Websleuths isn't blowing up.

Becareful what you said on social media. been reading the news. and lawyer for the family whose property is not happy. he said the family had nothing to do with it and police talk to them and neither does Asha's family. He said it maybe some not alive who may have ties to the property or people in some way. FBI and Police are not happy either. Be careful what you say.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassy Sleuth
Back