NC NC - Blake Deven & London Deven, missing dates and ages are uncertain, FBI involved, Fayetteville

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Blake Deven’s death​

The narrative states that an interview conducted with a former member of the household revealed that in late 2017, Blake Deven's health began to fail. "After being exposed to isolation, starvation, physical, mental and emotional torture for weeks and months at a time, he became lethargic and eventually went unconscious." The narrative continues, "Even after repeated please for help from his siblings, Avantae Deven refused to call an ambulance." Blake Deven died in the home soon afterwards.

London Deven’s death​

In 2023, the family moved to a home on Berriedale Drive.
The documents state Avantae Deven admitted to a former household member that she lied. The documents state London Deven was “not in a mental institution and that she had a seizure and died while in the home on Berriedale Drive and that she needed help getting rid of evidence of that incident.”
According to the documents, Avantae Deven used the fact that the person had helped dispose of Blake Deven to have the former household member in disposing of evidence and cover up London Deven’s death.

….Avantae Deven removed carpet, flooring and other building material along with painting and repainting surfaces within the home to erase incriminating evidence of what happened to London Deven.
According to the documents, Avantae Deven told the former household member to take the items “to a secluded location and burn them.”

Video footage from an area Walmart showed Avantae Deven and two adopted children purchasing a red cooler, according to the arrest documents. The documents allege London Deven’s remains were found inside the cooler.

Kreft’s time with Avantae Deven dates back to 2000 in Las Vegas. Kreft was at least 18 at the time.

Kreft’s half brother, Tyson Alvarez, used to be Avantae Deven’s husband.

“I moved in with them in June of 2000, and then, as soon as I got there, it was just like, it went to hell right away, like, living with them,” Kreft said. “The first few months, I lost so much weight because they were starving me [and] wouldn’t let me eat.”

Kreft provided photos she said that Avantae Deven made her take. They would also send letters back to Kreft’s family in Illinois.
Kreft’s mother told WRAL News that her daughter appeared dramatically thinner after she moved to Las Vegas.
According to Kreft, her appearance and smile were “all fake.”
“She [Avantae Deven] made me dress like that and pose like that, and she sent that to my family to make it look like I was OK, so nobody knew I was being hurt,” Kreft said.

WRAL News asked Kreft what was really behind her smile in the photos.
“Wanting to get away, fear, depression, anxiety [and] wanting to kill myself to get away from it,” Kreft said.

Kreft said the alleged abuse from Avantae Deven went beyond withholding food.
“Avantae would beat me, dragged me by my hair, they weren't letting me eat, I was locked in the closet with a bunch of cats that were peeing and pooping everywhere,” Kreft said. “It was horrible.”
Kreft said she was forced to live in the closet.
WRAL News spoke with Alvarez. He strongly denies ever abusing his sister, but says it's possible it was happening and he just wasn't aware of it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back