NC NC - Blake Deven & London Deven, missing dates and ages are uncertain, FBI involved, Fayetteville

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Public's help wanted in adoptive mother's murder case: 'Trying to figure out who these people are'​

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- The Fayetteville Police Department sat down to share their latest developments in the Avantae Deven case, and to ask for the public's help, in an interview you'll only see on ABC11.

<modsnip for copyright, see link>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://abc11.com/video/embed/?pid=15003385" allowfullscreen frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
From the article above: "Police say they're particularly looking for the burn pit they believe Deven last used at her home on Berridale Drive."

I've never heard of a mobile burn pit? I mean, shouldn't this - or evidence of this - be at the Berridale address?
I remember one of the earlier sources mentioning a "burn barrel" – which would presumably be more portable – rather than a "burn pit", so it's possible the former is a mistake in this article? MOO.

I remember one of the earlier sources mentioning a "burn barrel" – which would presumably be more portable – rather than a "burn pit", so it's possible the former is a mistake in this article? MOO.

Ahhh that makes more sense, thank you

I live in Fayetteville; I was shocked when I heard about this. As a follower of TC its pretty jarring when I hear something in my own town. You always wonder if you ever saw any of them in passing; drive-thru, the mall, the park, etc...

The last time I felt like this was Chris/Shanann Watts and Leticia Stauch (all NC natives and lived within 15 - mins to an hour from me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w
Back