NC NC - Brandon McDonald, 35, truck found wrecked, Bladen Co, 25 Mar 2021 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

A joint investigation involving the Scotland County Sheriff's Office and the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation (NCSBI) has led to the arrests of three people from Scotland County for the 2021 murder of Brandon Carl Wayne McDonald, according to Captain Randy Dover with the Scotland County Sheriff's Office.

After countless hours of continued investigation and newly generated information, the investigation began to move from a missing person to a homicide investigation.

Bethea, Clark, and Tyson were taken before the Scotland County Magistrates Office and placed in the Scotland County Sheriff’s Office Detention Center.

Bethea, Clark, and Tyson are scheduled for their first appearances on Monday at the Scotland County District Court.

This makes me sad and angry. Sending positive thoughts to Brandon’s family. At least they now know what happened. Hope they are able find him so he can be peacefully laid to rest. Justice for Brandon!

Last edited:

The investigation of 35-year-old Brandon Carl Wayne McDonald who was last seen in Scotland County more than three years ago seemed to make strides in recent weeks when deputies questioned 15 possible suspects, according to Lt. Earl Haywood with the Scotland County Sheriff's Office.

Any background on the 3 people arrested and charged? Were these the friends he had in Laurinburg?
I haven’t seen anything about if they knew him or why they did what they did. I live in the area and it wouldn’t be typical for someone who lives in Clarkton to have a friend group in Laurinburg. The two towns are about an hour apart. It’s just too far to go to just casually hang out on a regular basis. If Brandon drove himself to Laurinburg, it would have been for a specific reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back