Deceased/Not Found NC - Christopher 'Cole' Thomas, 22, Benson, 25 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It really bothers me that these 2 "acquaintances" aren't being pressed harder.

Surprised his case is not getting more attention. He looks like a sweet soul. I hope he's found soon.
JMO, MOO, etc
was he on I95 or I 40? The reports are different! ? Praying for the family, they are having another search tomorrow morning

Hi all! I found this forum as I was doing some searches about Cole. Great place! I am interested in finding out more about the two guys, as well as Steven, the boss in MN that the other two guys took the time to call and give their version of what happened to. It makes ZERO sense for them to go 17 hours to get this amount of drugs. I know that Black River Falls WI coulda /woulda been able to take care of what they say they were buying. (Two of my ex husbands family members are in their jail right now- one for distribution and the other for reckless homicide for shooting up a guy with heroin and he OD'ed )
I also wonder if there was video of Jeremy at the McDonalds he says he went in to get a water.
How far was the church from where the vehicle was stopped? Sounds like it must have been a 10-15 min walk to me.
Why didn't Jeremy do something when he heard the two shots? Did he tell the police about hearing the shots?
Who contacted Cole's ex gf and told her what happened and that he was dead?
These are just a few of the questions I have. Its such an odd case with LE not accepting the help of CUE. Makes me think of the TV show Bates Motel where pretty much the whole city was connected to dealing drugs.

That's crazy, I just took a look too, he's not in there.

I was surprised; he doesn't seem to be added, especially since it's going on 4 months. I think it could really help, especially since it appears Cole traveled a lot. Should it turn out he did take off, he could be anywhere by now.

Hi all! I found this forum as I was doing some searches about Cole. Great place! I am interested in finding out more about the two guys, as well as Steven, the boss in MN that the other two guys took the time to call and give their version of what happened to. It makes ZERO sense for them to go 17 hours to get this amount of drugs. I know that Black River Falls WI coulda /woulda been able to take care of what they say they were buying. (Two of my ex husbands family members are in their jail right now- one for distribution and the other for reckless homicide for shooting up a guy with heroin and he OD'ed )
I also wonder if there was video of Jeremy at the McDonalds he says he went in to get a water.
How far was the church from where the vehicle was stopped? Sounds like it must have been a 10-15 min walk to me.
Why didn't Jeremy do something when he heard the two shots? Did he tell the police about hearing the shots?
Who contacted Cole's ex gf and told her what happened and that he was dead?
These are just a few of the questions I have. Its such an odd case with LE not accepting the help of CUE. Makes me think of the TV show Bates Motel where pretty much the whole city was connected to dealing drugs.
Welcome to Websleuths DeeJay!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm in Benson right now at a local park for some ball games. Kills me to see the signs for Cole. ☹️ There is also a digital sign downtown that displays time and temp, and it also flashes a blurb about Cole.

Is Cole in NamUs yet? I'm not finding him.

I noticed on the Find Cole Thomas Facebook page, the admin stated they were checking into it under the visitor posts section. Great catch Alleykins! Thanks for bringing this up!

I'm in Benson right now at a local park for some ball games. Kills me to see the signs for Cole. ☹️ There is also a digital sign downtown that displays time and temp, and it also flashes a blurb about Cole.

I'm in Benson today and same as you, the signs break my heart.

20170307_163255.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polkaroo9