NC NC - Daniel Price (found: Christopher Burgess, & Natasha Myers),adults, Davidson County, 23 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Sheriff's Office searching for 3 missing people

Three people have been reported missing by the Davidson County Sheriff's Office.

Daniel Alan Price, Christopher Ryan Burgess and Natasha Lee Myers all went missing sometime Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning.

Jenn Riffe, the girlfriend of Price, said the last known whereabouts of the group were at a house in Oakwood Acres by High Rock Lake. Riffe said her last point of contact was a phone call with Price around 1:15 a.m. Wednesday morning.

Riffe said Price's car was found at the residence, but Burgess' car was missing. He drives an older red Chevrolet S10 Blazer, according to Riffe.

upload_2019-1-26_11-52-42.pngupload_2019-1-26_11-52-56.jpeg

Davidson County Sheriff's Office

Daniel Price is my cousin's step son. This is not looking good at all. The two he left with who were originally reported missing also, have now returned and claim to have "taken a mini vacation" and that Daniel wasn't with them. We know he left with them. Natasha Myers phone pinged near Knoxville TN at one point. So he could be anywhere between Lexington and Knoxville or possibly further into TN or VA.

Daniel Price is my cousin's step son. This is not looking good at all. The two he left with who were originally reported missing also, have now returned and claim to have "taken a mini vacation" and that Daniel wasn't with them. We know he left with them. Natasha Myers phone pinged near Knoxville TN at one point. So he could be anywhere between Lexington and Knoxville or possibly further into TN or VA.
Oh wow! Are the three of them friends? Is the Sheriff investigating this?

I hope Daniel will be found soon!

Oh wow! Are the three of them friends? Is the Sheriff investigating this?

I hope Daniel will be found soon!

Yes. Chris Burgess is Danny's best friend. They consider themselves brothers. I do believe they had been fighting recently, as someone commented in the beginning "maybe Danny and Chris made up". I don't have all the facts on that situation though.

I don't know much info on Natasha Myers. According to FB, she and Chris recently began their "relationship " a few weeks ago.

Yes, The sheriff's office is investigating.

What we know:

- Daniel drove up to a house in Oakwood Acres he owns with Christopher Burgess on Tuesday, 22 Jan.
- Natasha Myers is Christopher Burgess‘ girlfriend.
- Daniel was in contact (phone) with his girlfriend JR on Wednesday, 23 Jan, around 1:15 a.m.
- All 3 of them were reported missing on or before Friday, 25 Jan. Daniel‘s car was at the Oakwood Acres residence. Burgess‘ car was gone.
- 2 of them meanwhile returned on or before Monday 28 Jan, Daniel did not.

Authorities still searching for missing man after two others return

I have been a member here for many years, but not as active as I would like to be. I haven't had time to catch up on the rules. May I invite Daniel Price's brother and/or mom (my cousin's wife) to the forum? She is worried sick. She told me she is limited on what she can post publicly though due to the ongoing investigation.

I have been a member here for many years, but not as active as I would like to be. I haven't had time to catch up on the rules. May I invite Daniel Price's brother and/or mom (my cousin's wife) to the forum? She is worried sick. She told me she is limited on what she can post publicly though due to the ongoing investigation.
Of course you can! Just please ask them to consider the verification process for insiders. That way, they do not need to back up what they post with mainstream media links.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

You can invite them, but if they want to share any information on the investigation that isn't listed in MSM or by LE, they would need to become Verified Insiders- which is confidential and no one will know who they are name wise.

Did he have a cell phone? If so, does LE know where it last pinged?
I wonder if there car has a GPS installed in it. If so, that might narrow down where they've been before they returned.

I hope he is found safe and sound soon.

Not sure about his phone. I know it has been turned off and goes straight to voicemail. Their vehicle is an old 90's model Blazer, so very unlikely to have GPS.

Not sure about his phone. I know it has been turned off and goes straight to voicemail. Their vehicle is an old 90's model Blazer, so very unlikely to have GPS.
Hopefully LE can find where his phone last pinged. How sad that they were like brothers, best friends. His car was left at their house, right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back