Found Safe NC - Destiny Boykins, 3, Gastonia, 11 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He's no longer in the black Accord. The vehicle was found abandoned at I-77 and Westinghouse Blvd.

AMBER ALERT ISSUED GASTONIA 3-YEAR-OLD: Amber Alert issued for missing 3-year-old girl in Gastonia

(bbm)

WBTV News on Twitter | 12:05 PM (EST) - 11 Nov 2018

AMBER ALERT UPDATE» New vehicle information has been released in case of abducted Gastonia 3-year-old Destiny Boykins. **Police now say they are searching for a brown 2015 Nissan Altima with the NC license tag number DBL4139** READ MORE: https://bit.ly/2QBxvaT

DrvLv-XWoAAWHvA.jpg

Now in a Brown 2015 Nissan Altima vs the Black Honda Accord.

Considering he has a history of auto thefts and the fact that the car was abandoned on a rd vs his house, are we to assume he stole a car? Met up with someone/has help? Faked car trouble (noticed the hood was up in photo from the article) and got a ride from a random passing citizen?

OMG, hope he did not get the chance to rape this child and I hope she isn't the one with life threatening injuries. So glad that the creep is in custody.

Katy Solt on Twitter | 1:35 PM (EST) - 11 Nov 2018

JUST IN: police say this crash on Remount Rd near I77 is connected to the search for Destiny Boykins. Medic tells us 1 person taken to the hospital for life threatening injuries, 3 in serious condition @SpecNewsCLT #AmberAlert

View attachment 155111 View attachment 155110 View attachment 155109 View attachment 155112
From same source:

"No word yet from officials on the condition of Destiny or Knox, but a witness tells me she saw police take Destiny to an ambulance, and she says she saw Knox get taken into custody"
@SpecNewsCLT

More MSM:

NBC Charlotte

BREAKING: Destiny Boykins the three-year-old at the center of an Amber Alert has been found safe after being abducted from an apartment in Gastonia. The suspect is in custody.

45864733_2456433897731419_1157616140084576256_n.png

WCCB, Charlotte's CW on Twitter

#BREAKING CMPD confirms the US Marshals Service has one suspect in custody. Destiny Boykins is being reunited with her mother.

Kristin Leigh on Twitter

Destiny Boykins is OK! Police found her, and they’re reuniting her with her mom. The suspect named in this morning’s #AmberAlert, 57-year-old Maurice Knox, is in police custody. Updates here: https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-3-year-old-girl-in-gastonia/870743679 …

DrvoAeFWwAAChTK.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back