NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that possible photo of EP?? the one connected with a you tube channel, that leads to another?
Well, I found that EP's fb and suffice to say that is not Erica Lynn Parsons ..this ECP seems to have gone to the same schools up there all her life and was even prom queen:)

so where IS Erica Lynn Parsons?

There's those plans for that new well built in feb 2013 listed on the search warrant....speaking of flush vs. flesh.

ETA: went back and looked it reads --- Documentation of well construction on 2/21/13.

I am just learning about this case. Can you tell me if the dogs have been sent if to that home? have they checked the septic tank?

that possible photo of EP?? the one connected with a you tube channel, that leads to another?
Well, I found that EP's fb and suffice to say that is not Erica Lynn Parsons ..this ECP seems to have gone to the same schools up there all her life and was even prom queen:)

so where IS Erica Lynn Parsons?

I'm 99% sure the black and white photo in question is not her. On my browser, when I select a photo in Google it allows me to go to the link where the photo came from. It takes me to a YouTube account of Erica Parsons. The are videos she uploaded from April 2011 & Oct. 2011, she doesn't look like the EP in the pictures released by the press. She looks MUCH older, more like what you would expect a 17-18 year old teen to look like.

Also, the YouTube has a MySpace linked, unfortunately since MySpace changed there format I can't tell when the photo was uploaded but most likely it's from years ago when people used MySpace.

Not to make this a soapbox, but there is an entire Bipolar spectrum....son could have anywhere from very mild Bipolar II to strong Bipolar I. Please just remember that there are tons of people who are very stable on meds/on mild part of spectrum. End of rant :) I just doubt the son being dx bipolar has anything to do with Erica's disappearance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My theory lies in information from the bio mom's FB account. As many already have posted, she had been on ancestry looking for her family members. For anyone who took the time to go through her entire FB you would also have seen that in early 2011 she began working with "this lady" as she referred to her, who found her bio family for her. In order for "this lady" to have found her family, she would have had to give this person all sorts of information about her family, basically something to go off. If you consider that along with what CP has been telling the press, that "Nan" called her and knew all personal info about Erica and the family, and that is why they supposedly never questioned if the woman was legit.

The timeline fits: Bio mom's first comment about finding her bio fam is in 2/11, then 5 months later CP allegedly gets the first call from this woman who knows all sorts of information. Erica's first visit with "Nan" supposedly takes place in 9/11 - about the same time the bio mom posts again on FB about "this lady". All I know is its all too coincidental. Perhaps someone she was put in touch with wasn't a good person and recognized the opportunity to exploit the situation.

I did a little sleuthing myself to find out more about "this lady". Another poster (sorry! I couldn't find your post to see who you were) gave the user name CP used for her acenstry.com board post. I looked it up and sure enough "this lady" responded to one of CP's post with her full name and email address.

I googled her email address, she is involved in countless "find my family" post. I believe I saw some going back to the early 2000's. I'm curious if this is her profession or a hobby. She may or may not have a connection to Erica but it would be worth LE checking out.

Also, I noticed on CP's Facebook, there was a post made regarding her Uncle. One of her FB friends responded and CP didn't like her comment. CP replied that the commenter was her "Aunt by blood". I put two and two together, the commenters first name matches the lady who originally posted on the ancestry.com board seeking CP and her siblings.

Other than that, I had a hell of a time finding any info on almost everyone in the family.

Has anyone looked into Strawberries family to see if there is an Irene?

One more thought I had, if EP is still alive and had started any social networking accounts she would probably not use the last name Parsons if she doesn't want to be found or bothered. A lot of young ladies use first and middle names so I checked Erica Lynn but nothing came up that looked like it could be her. Maybe she is using the last name of the family she is with? I tried the obvious, Erica Goodman but again nothing looked like her.

I hope she is still with us, safe with a wonderful family :please:

Not to make this a soapbox, but there is an entire Bipolar spectrum....son could have anywhere from very mild Bipolar II to strong Bipolar I. Please just remember that there are tons of people who are very stable on meds/on mild part of spectrum. End of rant :) I just doubt the son being dx bipolar has anything to do with Erica's disappearance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought the bipolar suggestion was made in regards to JP's actions in the past?

I can't help but wonder what JP told LE or what more he knows. He has to know more than he woke up one day to find EP gone forever. Right?

From above article:

"Multiple pillows from beds
Multiple computers
Multiple cameras
Multiple cellphones
Documentation of a well construction on the property from Feb. 2013
White envelope sealed with "Erica Theeth" written on it and objects inside
Pants with red stains
Plasic bag with JonBenet Ramsey magazines
JonBenet book with notes inside about remodeling house
Baseboards, floor boards with red stains"

Theeth?!

Teeth?....they must have kept her lost teeth. Good for dna

Yes, Casey could have been using his being Bipolar as one of her excuses for others to not believe him if he talked about Erica being missing vs moved to her grandmothers.

What I believe about Casey Parsons is that SHE believes her own story, and that she's got her "story" down pat. What I've noticed is that she says things as though they are fact, and she twists things around so they appear to have bits and pieces of truth.

Some of my observations........

The Biltmore comment is an example. She stated that it was "Nan" who told her they lived near the "Biltmore" but in other sections of the interview she says Erica told her "about" the "Biltmore."

=============================
(quote) Casey Parsons: "when Erica went in September and November, she told us of the Biltmore house, the big house. So, I know she's seen it, I've never took her to seen it."

Vs

Casey Parsons: "No, Nan told me the home- it was fifteen minutes from the Biltmore house."

Another twist of wording is when Casey said that Jamie "knew" Nan as though he actually "met" Nan himself, as though he actually "talked" to Nan, as though he seen her with his own eyes, as though he spent time with her.

(quote) Casey Parsons: "He was here the day that she walked out and went to Nan's. He watched her. All my other kids was too- watched her on- for the three week trip for Christmas, he watched her walk right out the door to go to the McDonald's to meet Nan. He knew Nan. He talked to Erica about the horses that she rode at Nan's all the time. He knew Nan. Erica talked to him about it several times."

If, in fact, Erica talked about somebody named "Nan" then Jamie "knew of Nan" not that "he knew Nan." But Casey says it as part of her "I'm telling the truth" story.

Another Casey Quote of twisted words:

(Quote) Casey Parsons: "I've been talking to Nan since July 2011 and the first time I met her face to face was September 2011"

Reporter: She came here?

Casey Parsons: No, we met at McDonalds in Mooresville

Reporter: How did you meet her?

Casey Parsons: When we met her in July 2011, it was her biological mother who gave her all the information to contact us, and she knew all our information, she knew our names, she knew Erica's birthday, all about Erica's biological daddy and names, and she knew Carolyn, the biological mother, she knew everything.

Reporter: Is there any particular reason you met at Mooresville McDonalds?

Casey Parsons: "She had a 4 hour drive, and that actually the spot that she said she knew and asked us if we were willing to meet there and we've always met there. It's just that's where we went."

(Quote): Casey Parsons: The 3rd trip she want to Nans on, that was the final trip where she stayed with Nan and was December 17th of 2011 and that was suppose to be a 3 week trip for Christmas. She'd already went and visited in November and come back and it was like a Thanksgiving but it wasn't on Thanksgiving week because she was with us that week. She also went in another week in September and come back.

She clearly states that she met "Nan" in July 2011 and says "we've always met there" (in Mooresville McDonalds). But then says the first time "face to face" was September 2011.

Her story clearly includes that she met "Nan" FOUR TIMES, In July, September, November and December 2011.

(Quote) Casey Parsons: All three times we met at the Mooresville McDonalds. All three times.

Regarding JonBenet........

And just a side note FYI. I don't know what book or magazine they found in the Parsons home, but during the JonBenet case, the Adolf Hilter quote was referenced in the Ramsey's book "Death of Innocence" regarding "The big LIE, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

There was a lot of forum discussion back then that the Ramseys' would even include a quote by Hitler in their book, and then there was heated discussion as to whether the quote actually came from Hitler or Goebbels.

Big Lie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ACR

But, sometimes all the details of the Biltmore and the horses make me wonder if it isn't all a complete fantasy she's created. I really have no idea. JMO

a fantasy, yes. shes in denial in regards to whatever really happened, and has spent most of two years telling herself this story, so it just rolls right out of her mouth to the cops...

BBM

"Casey Parsons also allegedly forced the girl to live outside the home like a punished dog, the warrants say, according to the post."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ssing-15-year-old-girl.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I'm sorry, but...

NO address
NO phone number
NO photos since 2010
Stating a second daughter was with them when they dropped her off-- daughter denies

I don't believe her "details" about Nan. It sounds to me like someone throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks.

Yeah, exactly. IMHO, there's just nothing in what she's said here that makes any of her claims hold water! They (well, mostly 'her' because 'he' never speaks) just haven't given anything of credence to cause me to believe what they say happened to Erica. Particularly when time and again what she says happened only gets disproven hours later! (i.e.: other daughter was with Erica when meeting up with "Nan" only to find out that said daughter denies being there, etc., etc.).
And with more and more disturbing stuff coming out about the goings-ons within this family and poor Erica, it only makes what she claims all the more far-fetched and unbelievable.

… I just have an incredibly hard time understanding, and, more precisely, believing much of any of their "story". Nan? I mean, come on! You can't be serious. Until something more concrete can be shown to back up what these people are saying happened, I just can't help but assume that they're covering up something (or covering for someone) and straight up lying.

Furthermore, there's no evidence or even a hint of any love for the daughter (adopted or not - why is that even an issue btw? ugh) who they raised for 13 long years! No compassion, no concern, no parental-responsibility, not even proper photographs of her! Oh, and not to mention not reporting her as missing for OVER TWO FRIGGIN YEARS. That alone speaks volumes to me.

It's like they couldn't be troubled with the poor girl, seeing her simply as a cash cow for their bank account. My opinion of course and purely conjecture on my part. :banghead::trainwreck::furious::furious::furious::crying::crying::crying:

I am just learning about this case. Can you tell me if the dogs have been sent if to that home? have they checked the septic tank?

Hey Wendy I don't know the answers to ur questions accept to say I have not seen dogs mentioned. I know nothing more about the septic or the new well for that matter.

:dunno:

Sorry.

Honestly I realize there are a lot of contradictions in the way she speaks, but I think a lot of it can be chalked up to how she doesn't really know how to speak properly. Grammar, the basic meanings of words, and how to successfully compose a sentence. A little of it is straight up southernisms, and if you're not use to those they sound quite off. I'm not saying the answer isn't being hinted at, but I'm not sure if it's anything we'll be able to pick out until we have more info.

I also don't think she would of went too far to the point of causing Erica's demise. I'm not saying Erica mattered all that much to her, but I am saying that money did. If you give a kid away to someone you can get it back when people start asking questions, and I think that was her plan. I just think this time the person she gave the kid away to took off with her, and hopefully gave her the better life that she deserves.

(quote) Casey Parsons: "He was here the day that she walked out and went to Nan's. He watched her. All my other kids was too- watched her on- for the three week trip for Christmas, he watched her walk right out the door to go to the McDonald's to meet Nan. He knew Nan. He talked to Erica about the horses that she rode at Nan's all the time. He knew Nan. Erica talked to him about it several times."

per statement analysis rules, repeated starements are sensitive and need to be examined further. I see several repeats when it comes to duscussing zan. i mean nan.

ok, let's assume she said "flush". even that can raise a red flag but i dont have it in me yet this morning to get too detailed, but i wonder if they have a sewer system or septic tank?

It could be otherwise but, chances are, if they have a well, they have a septic tank.

Has anyone else checked the tax records for Rowan county for Miller Chapel Rd.? Just curious because of the names.

Has anyone else checked the tax records for Rowan county for Miller Chapel Rd.? Just curious.

I believe their house is owned by the adopted father's parents. They bought it as a foreclosure. If you google the address you can see old pictures of the interior when it was sold as a foreclosure.

Is that normal to keep your child's teeth? (I'm not a mother so I don't know and never thought about it before!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I think it's fairly normal to keep the first few baby teeth that your child loses. I'm not a mother either, but my parents kept a few of my teeth and my sisters' in little tooth shaped boxes. It's actually great that they were found and taken as evidence because they may prove valuable as DNA evidence in the future.

Is that normal to keep your child's teeth? (I'm not a mother so I don't know and never thought about it before!!)

We have all of our children's teeth. They put the tooth and a letter in an envelope and put it under their pillow. The tooth fairy comes and takes the envelope and puts it into our safe. ;-) I haven't specifically planned on keeping the teeth, but we have haven't gone back in there and pulled them out of the envelopes.

not uncommon. i have my first sons first lost tooth in a jewelry box... but got slackwith alllll the other kids/teeth!

eta, ^^evidence, according to my daughter, that he is my fave. haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member